Become a Patron!

Anyone looking to buy a Jenna RDA? 200€

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Jenna RDA, but I’m looking to quit… So I’m just wondering what it’s worth now, and if anyone want it.

Im thinking minimum 200€

Also Included
- Black cap
- Black mouth piece
- single airflow cap

Best regards

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

michaelvapors

Member For 2 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
its worth what you paid for it or less or its worth what someone is willing to pay for it :) if you have the tank section I would be interested

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Where did you get it? Buy it new?

There has to be pics and a price to sell hardware on the forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing is, that i got it from a friend in a bulk. So i didn't buy it.

- We are in absolute finishing ban-phase in Denmark... So our days with vaping is over..

Is there a forum-sub where its allowed to request pricing? Im just not gonna bother with pictures and pricing, if no one wants it. The gear is LITTERALLY going in the bin, if no one wants it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The thing is, that i got it from a friend in a bulk. So i didn't buy it.

- We are in absolute finishing ban-phase in Denmark... So our days with vaping is over..

Is there a forum-sub where its allowed to request pricing? Im just not gonna bother with pictures and pricing, if no one wants it. The gear is LITTERALLY going in the bin, if no one wants it.
By asking its value and if anyone wants it, your soliciting a sale.
You posted in Hardware where all items for trade or for money must have pics for proof of item, and what you want to trade for or how much $ you want.
So even tho you would be bothered to post pics and a price in a hardware for sale or for trade thread, that's the rules.

If you want this thread to remain unlocked, you'll need to post a couple pis of the item and put a price on it. You can edit it right into your first post. You can always state that the price is negotiable, or 'best offer', but the price needs to also be there.

We have a PIF sub if you want to post it there. No pics needed since no money for it.

VU Sponsors