Become a Patron!

Anyone regularly buy from HeartlandVapes?

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im looking at their site and seeing 4oz bottles of TFA flavorings for 5-10$. Is this possible?? Do they like water it down or something? Sounds too good to be true so Im hesitant to place an order. If anyone could vouch for this company I'd appreciate it!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds about right. You can get it for (I think) about $7 direct from TFA if you just use the wholesale side (you don't have to be commercial to open a wholesale account).

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey.. I've been using heartland for about 6 months now for my pg/vg/nic and have zero complaints as a company, though I've never bought flavor fro them,

Cigmod VonToker

Member For 4 Years
Been doing business with them for some time now. I've bought flavors from them a number of times because it was convenient and they have been fine, exactly the same quality as ordering direct from the manufacturer. Quality goods at very good prices.They tend to take a day or two two to process an order where many outfits ship same day. They have never fucked up an order or been a problem and we have always received our stuff in a reasonable time frame. Excellent company. Highly recommended.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the responses everyone! I'll have to give em a go. While I could order the flavorings from TPA I can't get the PG/VG that I also need, and I cant seem to find another vendor with the "wholesale pricing" on flavorings who also sell the other supplies so I'll be giving heartland a try.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have used Heartlandvapes for all my mixing supplies, flavors, nicotine and bottles. They sell good stuff and don't overcharge you like some places. I've been to their lab and they keep it nice, clean and up to date.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! Just checking them out myself and it's almost too good to be true....is there a catch?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Just checking them out myself and it's almost too good to be true....is there a catch?
No, juice is made from liquids that are really VERY cheep. The biggest cost is the labor to fill the bottle with what you want. The labor cost of filling a big bottle or a small bottle is not much different. Heartlandvapes is making a nice profit selling at the prices on their website. It's the other places that are selling you juice at inflated prices. I trust Heartlandvapes, I've been to their shop and seen their lab.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG.....the much smaller bottles I've gotten and these HUGE ones for what others want three times the money....we need an icon of a big BUTT and a BOOT just kicking away....it would be ME. :eek:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, you don't get a boot in the butt for what you did in the past, but now that you know, if you don't take advantage of Heartlandvapes then you get a boot.
At Heartland you don't get a fancy name (that doesn't tell you what flavor it is) or a fancy label (that you can't vape) You just get good juice that taste like the flavor it says it is. I think I've tried over a 100 different flavors and only one I didn't like.(wintergreen, and I've tried wintergreen from 3 other places and didn't like them either)
A good place to start is with their sample pack.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've painstakingly made out a 2-page list....I think a sample pack would be a good place to start. ;)

scootervapes

Member For 4 Years
They've been good to me. I noticed this, on tfa and fw, they beat tfa and fw wholesale prices on 4 oz bottles, but not necessarily on bottles bigger than 4oz.

It seems everyone takes a day or two to process orders, who is quicker? I've only ordered from heartland vapes, flavor west, eliquid mart and ecig express. Thought ecig express seemed good, but they hit you on shipping. Heartland had free shipping over 50-75 dollars.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a killer shake n vape last night!

Cake Batter 10%
Cinnamon 3%
EM 4%

* Was using a new cinnamon I got as a sample from MadVapes, awesome true bakery cinnamon flavor, but STRONG! This is a really good vape but if I were to make it again, I'd cut the cinnamon in half because it's so strong it almost smothers the cake batter. The percentages are higher than most here would use, but I didn't have any of these in FA and CAPS is a tad weaker. ;)

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys, we appreciate the good feed back!
Nice to see the vendors come on and post. That's very reassuring! Still havent placed an order, money has this strange way of disappearing lol. I must say Im not too fond of their (Heartlandvapes) shipping fees. $8.50 no matter what I order is very steep.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to see the vendors come on and post. That's very reassuring! Still havent placed an order, money has this strange way of disappearing lol. I must say Im not too fond of their (Heartlandvapes) shipping fees. $8.50 no matter what I order is very steep.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure it's a big order and worth the extra $$.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shipping is free if order is over $75. And with their prices, you can get a lot of stuff for $75. I live near so I can pick up my orders at their store without paying for shipping.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No joke, I couldn't get over the prices for the sizes they offer! I could spend that much in five minutes....lol! Do they only have the one store?

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in Canada and I would imagine that the states are no different. Most venders set a standered shipping charge to spread the cost out to everyone. This does help keep costs down. In Jan. I put in an order for 15 bottles of ejuice which was enough for free shipping and if I had to pay for the shipping it would have been $9.99 flat rate. It actually cost the shipper $15.55 to send it to me.
So like others have said you have to make your order worth while or meet their minimum for free shipping.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No joke, I couldn't get over the prices for the sizes they offer! I could spend that much in five minutes....lol! Do they only have the one store?
Yes, they just have the one store, They moved a couple of months ago to a BIG building.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, here is what I did as a new DIY'er.

I found Heartlandvapes and decided to ignore the common advice for newbs to buy sample bottles and start slow. My first DIY order was 1 liter of 100mg nic, 1 liter VG, 1 liter PG, 2 4oz fruit flavors and I filled the order with three 30ml bottles with droppers so I would reach the free shipping.

The next month I looked for recipes I might like and ordered 4oz bottles of flavors until I reached the free shipping threshold. I did the same thing the third month.

I have not ordered nor paid a dime for juice in the last three months. I can go at least another three before I need PG/VG again. Once a month or so I sit down and make a dozen or so 10ml bottles of juice, all different flavors and recipes. I put them all in a closet to steep while I vape what is left of last months juice.

I'll order again next month but not because I need anything but just to get more in my supply and have a broader range of flavors. I don't believe DIY can be done any cheaper and if I'm ever in a bind financially or just don't feel like spending money, I have enough supplies to vape for well over a year. Tasty vapes.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I;m not the large order type. I order enough for a month or so so their 75$ doesnt help me much. Even so every other place I've been to I don't think I've paid more than 3.99 for shipping.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I;m not the large order type. I order enough for a month or so so their 75$ doesnt help me much. Even so every other place I've been to I don't think I've paid more than 3.99 for shipping.
I hear you. I feel lucky that I can avoid shipping cost by going to their store and picking my order up. They could hike their prices up a couple of bucks per item and cover the cost of shipping. They could make a sliding scale on shipping (under $30=$8 shipping/between $30-$75=$4 shipping) over $75=no cost shipping.
The money for the box, bags, packing peanuts, labor to fill the order, postage/UPS etc. has to come from someplace.
I know that Heartlandvapes reads this forum, what would you suggest?

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The money for the box, bags, packing peanuts, labor to fill the order, postage/UPS etc. has to come from someplace.
I totally get that, but how can others have lower shipping? I mean their price point on flavorings is great being they (in some cases) beat out TPA on their own prices, but Im sure they make their money back with their juices, hardware etc to not justify quite 8 or almost 9 dollars shipping. Then again I'm far from a business man and have minimal understanding of the inner workings of a retail/wholesale store. What I'd like to see of from them is the misc DIY supplies. Not enough options for syringes, flasks, etc. They DO carry the syringes but in 100 packs. Maybe sell em in bundles of 5-10-25-50-100 so the minimalist DIYer has the ability to get what they need to compliment their order, rather than lasting them (and their kids) a lifetime. XD Im trying to find a ONE STOP SHOP that has all the DIY liquids, offers 4oz flavoring bottles at a similar price (5-10$) AND sells all the other needed items in more individual sizing. And likes more normal shipping costs =D I'll keep dreaming lol

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a box of 1ml. and 3ml that will last me a lifetime. But for the price it was hard to pass up.It would be nice to order maybe a set of 20-25 each of 1ml,3ml,5ml, & 10ml . Trouble with that is it would require labor to open the boxes, count out 20 of each size into a bag. American labor is expensive. I'm sure it would at least double maybe triple the cost.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Again, you make a good point! Like I said, totally lost in the world of business. I voted to go with wizard labs this time. I don't like spending money where I don't have to, but at the same time I concluded that my time in the DIY world has been thus far brief, and thought it would be better for me to get a bunch of 8 ml bottles (1.49 each) so I can try as many things as I can before I settle down on larger bottles. Definitely ordering my larger bottles from heartland when the time comes. I can't not give em a try after all this lol.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have ordered large bottles of flavoring from Heartland at least a couple times, and the TFA flavors taste just like what you get direct from TFA. I'm pretty sure they don't water anything down.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have ordered large bottles of flavoring from Heartland at least a couple times, and the TFA flavors taste just like what you get direct from TFA. I'm pretty sure they don't water anything down.
Yeah I made that statement before I realized TPA sold in bulk for similar prices. It was my first time coming across prices like that, so of course I was a bit skeptical :p

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Being the online only shopper as I am I just went and compared their prices to TPA/TFAs and they are the same prices no difference at least on the ones I checked for the 4oz size and that would last me forever lol:p

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep! And if TPA started selling bulk nicotine, PG and VG I would order from them, but I hate paying shipping twice ya know? When I end up just needing flavoring I will be ordering directly from TPA though...just to be certain of purity if nothing else. Though I'm sure others are fine.

i order my stuff from wizard labs which ships really nicely packaged and always correct besides for some bottle tops missing one time, but i should check these guys out if its cheaper!

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered from wizard. Unfortunatly I ordered during their "Oh my god its snowing in the east let's order from florida" spurt wizard went through, and just today had my order processed. But yeah for flavorings I dont believe wizard sells bulk. Could be wrong but I didnt see it anywhere.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, since Im still newish to this I wanted sample sample sample! Besides 8ml goes a long way it seems, then I'll know what I do and dont like. Like this cheesecake graham stuff I got. It was REALLY good at first, now it tastes horrible. Idk if something happened to it chemically or if my tastes just changed. I almost ordered 4oz of it. So glad I didnt!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I get a bad taste the first thing I do is take a couple of tokes without firing the battery button, that will pull juice into the chamber. Putting my finger over the air intake hole and taking a toke will pull juice into the chamber also. Next I will check my log book that I keep on how many tanks of juice I have used that coil and if it's been a while since changing the coil I will clean the tank with hot water and put in a new coil.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, I went through the processes with this. Even put in a brand new coil and let it wick for 5 mins before hitting it. It just changed on me. Like steeping made it worse almost, but even then I've made a few fresh shake n vapes from it. Just dont like it anymore. Strange how things work out I guess.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How long ago did you quit smoking?
I quit over a year ago and my taste buds are still changing what/how I taste.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im still working on quitting. I'm down to like 2 a day, so it probably isnt the changing tastebud thing... Especially being that I've been doing the 2 a day for a few months (I like my morning cigs lol)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im still working on quitting. I'm down to like 2 a day, so it probably isnt the changing tastebud thing... Especially being that I've been doing the 2 a day for a few months (I like my morning cigs lol)

Lol, I went through that same stage as you for awhile.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm more than glad to be from 20+ a day to two. But every day that goes by I get more and more grossed out by the taste of a cigarette, so my day to truly quit is just around the corner I suspect!

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more than glad to be from 20+ a day to two. But every day that goes by I get more and more grossed out by the taste of a cigarette, so my day to truly quit is just around the corner I suspect!
Just my 2 cents but get around that corner ASAP. Cigs in the morning is the worst think and will keep you hanging in. My wife would go through 3ml's a day before noon when we first started but she had to have that fix in the morning. Jump ahead 14 months and now that same 3ml's will last over a week. She only use's it when in the house now, and spends a lot of time on the back deck with the stinkies.
Yea it was hard for me at first but I stuck with it and in about 2 months I never missed the cigs. I use to smoke :oops:2 to 3 packs a day and the wife was :oops:3 to 4. o_O:confused::(

VU Sponsors