Become a Patron!

Anyone regularly buy from HeartlandVapes?

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the advice. Currently my girlfriend is 9 months pregnant so there's a LOT of tension in life right now. Im working on it in my own way. Like I said, they're starting to gross me out. I go outside, take like 3 puffs and ask myself why Im doing it when I have nice tasty blueberry vape sitting right downstairs! Speaking of 3mls before noon, Im currently going through like 8-12 ml a day! Of course Im also using 3mg/ml to accommodate for that I'm chain vaping lol But if you would have asked me a year ago if I would ever quit smoking I'd just laugh at you...so I'm proud of myself none the less. I don't see myself ever putting down the vape in exchange for a pack a day again. It's just not worth it!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was at 3 a day for months, that first one the morning and after lunch and supper were hard,

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
They've been good to me. I noticed this, on tfa and fw, they beat tfa and fw wholesale prices on 4 oz bottles, but not necessarily on bottles bigger than 4oz.

It seems everyone takes a day or two to process orders, who is quicker? I've only ordered from heartland vapes, flavor west, eliquid mart and ecig express. Thought ecig express seemed good, but they hit you on shipping. Heartland had free shipping over 50-75 dollars.

Hey @scootervapes!

At Ecigexpress, we offer free shipping on orders over 59.99.

For more info: http://www.ecigexpress.com/free-shipping-info

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
In addition, with orders placed Monday-Thursday we usually have them out the door within 24 hours. We can take up to 2 business days however on occasion depending on order volumes.

scootervapes

Member For 4 Years
Maybe I ordered too much wholesale stuff?

Wholesale stuff I ordered was 500 10ml bottles, 500 5ml bottles, and 1L nic that was like 220, add in another $76 for flavors minus 7.62 coupon code, I should've theoretically paid only paid for wholesale items for shipping. Wholesale items weighed maybe 6-9 pounds and the cheapest shipping option was $45. I was gonna order a couple gallons of vg and a gallon of pg ad your prices were cheaper than heartland before shipping by a buck or two, but you charge 35.43 for shipping, making it about $10 more per gallon, if you add in 500 10mL bottles that weigh at very most 5 lbs(probably not more than 3lbs) it cost another $12 for shipping.

I may keep ordering bottles, nic and fa flavors as you slightly edge out others, but not by much, it really depends how fast I want it. Heartland gets to me 2-3 days faster, but I'm in Ohio, which is not your fault.

Hey @scootervapes!

At Ecigexpress, we offer free shipping on orders over 59.99.

For more info: http://www.ecigexpress.com/free-shipping-info

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My problem is I do not need to order that big anymore so I am not gonna buy 59.99 worth anywhere:rolleyes:o_O

I recently purchased some pre-made juice, and ordered it in 80/20. When it arrived I was upset to see it was a 50/50, 60/40 at the absolute max. I emailed them and they said that they didn't make a mistake, but seeing as I mix juice as a job, I know what I am talking about.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently purchased some pre-made juice, and ordered it in 80/20. When it arrived I was upset to see it was a 50/50, 60/40 at the absolute max. I emailed them and they said that they didn't make a mistake, but seeing as I mix juice as a job, I know what I am talking about.
If your job is mixing juice why did you order primixed juice?????

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Personally the predone base is great to have on hand and expedite the process a bit,so all you have to do is flavor it. But still a bit cheaper to make your own base also.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What vendor?

Heartlandvapes only sells PG, VG or 50/50 bases as far as I know.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I just tried to buy a 4oz bottle of flavoring from them for $6.52, but they wanted $8.50 to ship it UPS, no other shipping options. Needless to say, it left my cart and I'm ordering this one from ECX as we speak.....

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a 250ml of tigers blood from heartland and it was by far one of the best tiger's blood flavs I have tried

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I just tried to buy a 4oz bottle of flavoring from them for $6.52, but they wanted $8.50 to ship it UPS, no other shipping options. Needless to say, it left my cart and I'm ordering this one from ECX as we speak.....

How much did you save?

I priced TFA banana cream 4oz(120ml) which is $6.50 at heartalandvapes, from both places and it was near 40 cents cheaper after shipping from Heartland. That was shipping to my door though. Location might make a difference.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not enough to say grace over for what it was, and if I'd needed more than just the one flavor from Heartland the $8.50 would have been a sweeter deal. I just won't order from them unless I need enough other things to make it worth the flat $8.50 on all orders under $75. I'd have to be in business for myself to need that much and I'm not.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes sense to me. :D

I'm a vape prepper. When the vape apocalypse(regulation, sin tax, etc) happens, I want a lifetime supply of nic and flavors on hand. So, I usually buy liters of nic, gallons of PG and VG and/or ten to twelve bottles of 4oz flavors, whatever combination to get the free shipping over $75.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I just recently got into DIY and I am already finding myself hording in preparation for the future to come I turned my spare room in my house to my private lab...lol

Im looking at their site and seeing 4oz bottles of TFA flavorings for 5-10$. Is this possible?? Do they like water it down or something? Sounds too good to be true so Im hesitant to place an order. If anyone could vouch for this company I'd appreciate it!
Screenshot_20170302-164241.png

Can you explain this to me. I am no chemist but the average southern and it isn't looking good is all.

Thanks

To: Heartland that posted on this forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170302-164241.png
    Screenshot_20170302-164241.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My husband works for a waste company and these chemicals are in those vapes. This was picked up from there and as you see this is not very safe. Yes they dilute it first but is obviously very dangerous.

I'm not sure what your issue is. The "chemicals" are VG(Vegetable Glycerin) and nicotine.

What's the problem?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine in and of itself is a dangerous chemical. Pure nicotine. This label is from a container that was diluted from 100% nicotine to 3% nicotine with vegetable glycerin, which is not a dangerous chemical. If it is, I've got a lot of soaps, lotions, and makeup that are gonna kill me....NOT.
This is, by the way, the same nicotine in the cigarettes we used to huff in, pack after pack. Not so many concerns then.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My husband works for a waste company and these chemicals are in those vapes. This was picked up from there and as you see this is not very safe. Yes they dilute it first but is obviously very dangerous.

Really low concentration of NIC you could pour this one on your hands without any issues.
But the stronger stuff it's not a good idea...
Because Nicotine is considered a poison, the law requires hazmat warnings and labels.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's also nicotine in potatoes, tomatoes, and eggplant, best stop eating those too.
Sorry, I get a little testy when the uneducated and uninformed challenge the best thing I've ever done for myself.
Carry on.

VU Sponsors