Become a Patron!

Aqua Pro by Footoon

MattyTny

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone!

I'm a bit of a Footoon RTA fan and I really enjoy the Aqua 2 and SE a lot. I primarily use those two tanks despite being somewhat difficult to build and wick compared to what is available now.

I just checked out Footoon's page to see if there is anything in the works and it looks like the Aqua Pro is the next tank to be released. It looks and builds nothing like the 2 and SE.

http://www.footoon.com/#!aqua-pro/ocpfe

Let me know what you all think. Is anyone else interested in a tank like this?

My personal opinion is that the design doesn't look as attractive as the previous tanks. It also looks a bit "over-engineered", but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely like the looks of it but it does seem over engineered to me with the airflow control. I mean it looks unique but not very practical, I wouldn't want to have to keep tools around for something as simple as af adjustment.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I tend to find my preferred air flow and once it is set it pretty much just stays there. So I don't really see that as a drawback needing a tool. And my guess is the tool can be a coin or a fingernail. Maybe?

I like what I see so far and still use my Aqua V2, but wish it had more airflow. This looks like I can get the AFC opened up more. I think I might just take a gamble on this one.

VU Sponsors