Become a Patron!

Are vapes safe to use?

Hi everybody,
Young people are now using vaping instead of cigarettes. I see teenagers using it a lot. I don't know if it is food enough for people to use it instead of traditional cigarettes? Can anyone give me your opinion on this matter?
Thank you very much.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i see why i was called a troll now lol i dint realize people would waste there time posting on a forum and arnt in the hobby/want to stop smoking
Funny isn't it? How blatant can one be? So you see I do not believe targeting you was intentional. Look at this clown.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fortunately, it ain't often we get the anti-vaping activists trying to convince members of this site to quit vaping. Even worse, that tool tried to get us to give it information "proving" that vaping is harmful and dangerous.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i see why i was called a troll now lol i dint realize people would waste there time posting on a forum and arnt in the hobby/want to stop smoking
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

I wait to call a troll a troll for them to prove themselves. You are not a troll and a welcome member here! The OG poster in this thread proved themselves to be troll from the get go.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everybody,
Young people are now using vaping instead of cigarettes. I see teenagers using it a lot. I don't know if it is food enough for people to use it instead of traditional cigarettes? Can anyone give me your opinion on this matter?
Thank you very much.
Hello Karen,

It is illegal to sell vape materials to teenagers, but risk taking teens will engage in risky behavior. Some of them also get their hands on alcohol, drive too fast, use illegal drugs and other substances, shoplift, and shag their "going steady" dates.

Children are still developing physically and emotionally, so none of that is safe for them, but if you want to take things away from adults to keep them out of the hands of kids, first go pester the alcohol brewers, the auto makers, the tobacco companies and the drug makers and importers. Get sex outlawed. Fast food too. Get skateboarding outlawed because teens can hurt themselves. Get candy off the shelves because it causes tooth decay.

Change your little world, troll.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There are some strange people on this forum šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I've seen a few weird posts on here.

It can get a lot weirder than this.

I agree with @Wb80, OP can piss off. Why in the hell would someone even take the time to make a post like that on this forum? Obviously they didn't take even five minutes to read a little.

Vape4change

Unlisted Vendor
While research is ongoing, vaping is generally regarded as a safer alternative to traditional cigarettes. It is important to note, however, that any form of smoking or vaping can have negative health consequences. Check out Vape4change for fantastic vaping products.

Fortunately, it ain't often we get the anti-vaping activists trying to convince members of this site to quit vaping. Even worse, that tool tried to get us to give it information "proving" that vaping is harmful and dangerous.
but you can often encounter this live, especially because of relatives who find it difficult to understand your hobby and they categorically impose their opinion on you

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
but you can often encounter this live, especially because of relatives who find it difficult to understand your hobby and they categorically impose their opinion on you
Vaping is not a hobby. It is a permanent replacement for cigarettes. At least it is for me.

My relatives (that have never smoked nor vaped) know this. They don't like it, but there is nothing they can do about it. I don't vape in their homes. If they come to my home, they will be subjected to vapor. But hey, it's not as nasty as cigarette smoke.

Is vape pens less harmful to health than cigarettes? If a person is changed from smoking cigarettes to vape pen, will the damage to health be reduced?

If you only consider the size of the harm, the degree of harm of vape pen to health is indeed smaller than cigarettes. According to data from the National Institute of Cancer, tobacco's smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals, and most of them are included in the caramel generated by smoking.
However, vape pens do not contain caramel. Therefore, it does reduce the degree of harm to health compared to cigarettes containing caramel. However, the risk of vape pen is still not small.
Moreover, some China wholesale vape manufacturer has launched 0 nicotine vape pens. You can try this kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you're using clean, Pharma grade (and food grade for Flav) ejuice and have not weird allergy; YES! :) Definitely over ciggs any day.

The safety of vaping depends on various factors, including the ingredients in the vape juice, how it's used, and the individual's health. While vaping is generally considered less harmful than smoking traditional cigarettes, it's not without risks.

E-cigarettes and disposable vapes typically contain fewer harmful chemicals than traditional cigarettes because they don't involve combustion. However, they still contain nicotine, which is addictive and can have adverse effects on the brain, especially in young people.

Additionally, there have been concerns about the safety of certain chemicals used in vape juices, as well as the potential for lung damage from inhaling vaporized substances.

Overall, more research is needed to fully understand the long-term health effects of vaping. If you're considering vaping or currently using e-cigarettes, it's essential to be aware of the potential risks and to make informed choices about your health. Consulting with a healthcare professional can also provide valuable insights and guidance.

Edited :
Moderator removed the vendor link

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors