Become a Patron!

Are You know Element Vape? have a coupon code?

who ever vape in Element Vape? Is it safe to sell vape here? Anyone who has used it can tell me if the sample experience at that store is good or not? I am intending to buy a Vaporesso GEN S ULTRA 220W starter kit, so I need everyone's opinion.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First, I do not know you from Adam. That means I don't know your age. In one thread you mention being 18 years old.

Second, if you are 18, in the United States of America in most states, you need to be 21 years old to buy vaping products. If I were to suggest, recommend, advise you on what & where to buy anything vaping related, it would be illegal. I could face charges of contribution to minor delinquency, child abuse & possibly other such charges & or civil suits. So, no thank you.

Third, if you got the money and a desire you can buy anything from anywhere. Nobody needs anyone's opinion on anything if we're all openly honest with ourselves. Opinions usually get in the way. An opinion on peanut butter might see you go a lifetime without enjoying the yummy treat, for example.

Fourth, you flat out smell funky. I have no sense of smell but can tell you, that you reek of possibly some kind of law enforcement. So, again no thank you.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
who ever vape in Element Vape? Is it safe to sell vape here? Anyone who has used it can tell me if the sample experience at that store is good or not? I am intending to buy a Vaporesso GEN S ULTRA 220W starter kit, so I need everyone's opinion.
My opinion is that you are looking to issue warrants for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it probably deserves special treatment.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think it's LE, I think it's a Chinese shill who's looking to "sell" something. If we hadn't been watching him so closely, every one of his posts would have links in it by now to some fly-by-night vape shop that'll take your money and run.

I wish he/she would stfu and move on.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
It's most likely someone who is tasked with finding out what vapers like and don't like.
I'm sure the legal smoking age is 18 many places.

Their reasoning was really shitty for Tobacco21.
I found it pathetic to see the vape industry give in.

I said all along if you give them a inch they will take it all... and look where we are today.
No 18 to 20 yr old's, No online sales, no flavors, massive taxes, FDA's forced big tobacco market takeover

I really wish the advocates that we pay would have told them to fuck off with their age restrictions and took them to court over it.

Tobacco21 would have saved MILLIONS of future lives if it was set up right,
21+ for cigarettes and 18+ for vaping and snus.
So many teens would have started off using the answer to the problem instead of getting instantly hooked on the cigarettes that are the problem.

It wasn't "we need to save these 18 to 20 yr olds..." if that were the case the age to join the military would have been raised too.
It wasn't "18 - 20 yr olds are so immature that they can not handle life" because once again - military.

it was without any evidence: "School age teens have older friends that buy them evvvillll vapes so we must ban vapes to anyone who would be a friend to a school age teen"

Just think about that excuse...

it really sounds dumb when applied to most other things:

Gasoline is flammable and children under 16 just aren't smart enough to know any better.... We should ban gasoline to anyone under 21... so the children don't have any friends with access. :rolleyes:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nope never vaped in Element Vape.
Actually very confused why they didnt vape in the Fifth Element given it was in the future instead of those silly looking back to front cigs Brucey used! 🤔
Not sure how to sell vape though. You could try capturing it in balloons perhaps. Gimmicky but could work!
No experince with samples sorry, other than Jimi Hendrix's. But even then im a bit hazy on that one.
But Yes buy the Gen Coup's its a goody I hear.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gasoline is flammable and children under 16 just aren't smart enough to know any better.... We should ban gasoline to anyone under 21... so the children don't have any friends with access.

Water drowns people so we ought to restrict access to it to adults over 40. That way children will not drown.

Yep, yep, see the total logic. (total logic to read pure bullshit)

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
People can hang themselves with shoelaces, antibiotics can hurt your gut flora, cough medicine can have side effects, and video games make kids kill. So no more antibiotics, medications, video games, or shoestrings! It's for the children!

-About the op, I agree with nadalama. It's someone with a poor grasp on the English language/culture (buying vapes at best buy?)

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
People can hang themselves with shoelaces, antibiotics can hurt your gut flora, cough medicine can have side effects, and video games make kids kill. So no more antibiotics, medications, video games, or shoestrings! It's for the children!

-About the op, I agree with nadalama. It's someone with a poor grasp on the English language/culture (buying vapes at best buy?)
But coupon has he.....

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think it's LE, I think it's a Chinese shill who's looking to "sell" something. If we hadn't been watching him so closely, every one of his posts would have links in it by now to some fly-by-night vape shop that'll take your money and run.

I wish he/she would stfu and move on.
Either that or it's an English teacher from one our tremendous school systems these days.

VU Sponsors