Become a Patron!

Are you waiting on something new?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 100ft rolls of 28g and 26g kanthal wire coming.

28g for my Orchid RTA's and 26g for the RDA's.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This just in, AngelCigs just sent me an email confirming my iStick100 watt has just shipped from their USA warehouse in California. I ordered it JULY 23rd. That's some fast shipping. Hope they spend that 33.00 wisely, it's the last their ever going to see from my account. Screw me once, they made it right. Screw me twice, Na. :cool: Fast Tech has never screwed me. At least they kiss me first. ;);)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping to me is like the desert tray at Luby's. Have so many, I want it all. Not uncommon for me to vape 20 atomizers in a day. I add flavors as I can. It's a pleasure. :)

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have very consistent good luck with a high % of all the Aspire products that I have tried , I've tried 11 Aspire combination of different Tanks , two ET-S's clearomizer's , two Nautilus's , three Atlantis's , Four Triton's , only one problem with one ET-S clearomizer . Aspire has definitely earned my respect ! Not to boast / brag only stating facts !.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Tell people what You want done, then let them do it. You will be amazed by their resourcefulness " Gen. G.S.Patton
I live by that. ;)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get My gear at night. Sting Ray 26650, Copper, 7.00 Waited a month to get the goodies, but there just collection. I collect vape gear. China time is different. All I can offer. :cool:

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ti wire so I can see how the Koopor does with the Zephyrus all Ti wired up, no duct tape mind you.
IMG_20150822_003625_zpsqgvvldrr.jpg

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting on my new SMPL+ to get here, been while since I bought a single batt mech but I love the SMPL's wonderful and simple......can't wait. I'm already stocking my tracking number should see it by Thursday or Friday:) yay.

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting on something new about every week. Usually a new RDA to add to my collection (currently 48). Having decided to jump on the temp control wagon, I'm waiting on a pre-ordered Sigelei 75W. Growing more impatient by the day.

Holy shit, 48 RDAs???? What are the best RDAs for flavor in your opinion?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I can only speak of the RDAs I own (52 meanwhile). I like the Hastur by Cthulhu, Aeolus, and Manta V2, as carry around RDAs, due to having the airflow coming in through the top of the RDA, which makes it kind of leak proof. The Tugboat, TOBH, Veritas, are good flavor RDAs as well. However, my favorite is a RDA for my 26650 mods called Castor by Fog Monsterz. It has both, excellent flavor and clouds.

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hotcig DNA 200, Nectar Genesis, Ti wire, drip tips and a white Subtank mini for a mod I'm building.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok Tech TFV4 arrived in unworkable condition company is replacing it but IMO more hype than it is worthy of , I'll take my Smowell Hatrick and Aspire Triton's and Taifun V1&V2 over smoktech tfv4 ANYDAY ! All the bells and whistle's out and coming out are like a hole in the river to dump your $ into My 1st IGO-L RDA modified to my spec's works as good as a lot of this new and so called improved products . Only My Opinion ! Buy at your own risk ! Shop around , post ?'s here it's a strength to ask for help !

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I am sorry that happened to you. For me it's all about the hobby. I make things work if I can. I did this with a 6 dollar investment with a buffing wheel, just to see if I can. IMG_0089[1].JPG

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
im waiting for smok to release the ss coils for the tfv4, and the tree box mini
and for USA vendors to get all the tfv4 stuff in stock at reasonable prices

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im waiting for smok to release the ss coils for the tfv4, and the tree box mini
and for USA vendors to get all the tfv4 stuff in stock at reasonable prices
Got .24 SS wire on the way. Waiting for the Monster. It should hit like a Mule from what I have read. Re coiling don't look like a problem. TFV-4 is a dragster for Cloud Chasers in tank form. :)

spdy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got the Monster base clone from FT. A very nice restrictive lung hitter.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I am sorry that happened to you. For me it's all about the hobby. I make things work if I can. I did this with a 6 dollar investment with a buffing wheel, just to see if I can. View attachment 29343
Good Job ! I fix things to but should you have to fix new products ? The IGO I mentioned ,I made a different cap with the air intake hole higher than the original cap , works like a charm, and doesn't leak like the original one did this was three years ago . I'm with you but it's all the hype marketing tactic's that get me . I have over $2,000.00 in Hardware & about $1,500.00 in DIY flavors . All my products except a few came to me in great shape ,so for that I'm thankful , It's is my hobby too . I just had to vent yesterday, as I said the co. is making it good .All good now, Getting ready to DIY some e-liquid right now !

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have a machine shop. A real one. I am hot tempered when I pay for something & it don't work. I fix it, or make one that works. My time. I turn into Dr. Tramp, Juice Fool. I make em'. I vape em. Wonderful hobby.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what you mean . I retired 30 yrs. tool-maker & mold builder ! I know what building things perfect is & can be done with-in +/- .00005" tolerance !

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need some of those tools, I'm lucky to be within .0005" if that!
That' s close enough unless you are finish grinding Diamond piston grooving tools for Japanese auto companies , that's what I did the 7 years before I retired ! Any way's enough about that subject and back to vaping I received my replacement Smok TFV4 today this one work's very well so far ! Yea !

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Those TFV4s just sound a bit too hit and miss for me to venture but I'm glad you're on the right side of luck with them.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those TFV4s just sound a bit too hit and miss for me to venture but I'm glad you're on the right side of luck with them.
You are right only the single coil RBA deck is dependable !The multi - atomizer's are cr-- ! I'll take Aspire Triton and Taifun over TFV4 any day ! Kanger mini is ok to IMO .

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just end up customizing most stuff to suit my taste although I'm thinking the Hot Cig DNA 200 rig may just be fine as it is for the time being. First impression, outstanding and I'm not easily impressed.
Edit: The Full sized Subtank up top is one of those things I've customized. It has the Mini RBA which has also been customized.
IMG_20150927_144924_zps7fgk5eax.jpg

Last edited:

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks! It's growing on me pretty quickly. The Lipo pack may hinder the fondness eventually and my 133 build will likely be favored for reasons of size and battery convenience but this seems to be a good rig so far.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I added my latest Mod to my collection Eleaf Istick 100 wt. For the price it's a nice deal ! I like it !

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got a eVic mini coming on Monday. Ordered it, and the day after joytech pushed a 75w firmware update. Pretty cool...Also waiting on two battery sets to come for my used sig 150 I got from my neighbor for 25 bucks. I also dumped my sig 75w tc. I'm glad that thing is gone. That's why I'm stoked about the eVic 75w push, I bought it to replace the sig 75w tc. The planets have aligned for me this week.

I got a eVic mini coming on Monday. Ordered it, and the day after joytech pushed a 75w firmware update. Pretty cool...Also waiting on two battery sets to come for my used sig 150 I got from my neighbor for 25 bucks. I also dumped my sig 75w tc. I'm glad that thing is gone. That's why I'm stoked about the eVic 75w push, I bought it to replace the sig 75w tc. The planets have aligned for me this week.
I just did the update on my vtc mini, pretty cool update but I still haven't come close to the new 75 watt cap! I just ordered the summer plume sampler and rainbow nuggets from Rip Trippers juice line. Can't wait to taste the juice, lots of good reviews!

TheRenegadeBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waiting on my velocity clone to ome in! Hopefully it will be here tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting for my authentic SUCCUBUS rda by El Diablo Philippines.

VAPE ON

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most of what I was waiting for arrived today.
Only thing left is the flavors I ordered from ECX

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on everyone to support HR 2058 . Government leave our right to vape alone ! Write or e-mail Senators & Congressmen ! Help

Last edited:

TheRenegadeBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waiting on 2 new batterys and 6 120ml bottles for my DIY juice!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last of the stuff i was waiting for arrived yesterday.
4 gallons of VG from essential depot

VU Sponsors