Become a Patron!

Aroma mic

base 50/50
I'm trying various combinations but I don't like one. I tried with dulce de leche TPA 4% and RY4 TPA 8%, but it feels too tobacco. I tried with Dulce at 5.50% and Ry4 at 8% but nothing, always too much tobacco. does anyone help me feel much more dulce de leche with a slight nuance of Ry4?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just guessing, but I'd try DDL at 4% and RY4 at 2% or less. I might even start the RY4 as low as 1.25 to 1.5%. If you have any TFA Vanilla Swirl or French Vanilla Deluxe, try DDL at 3%, VS or FVD at 1%, and RY4 at 2%.

DDL, like most caramel-type flavors, is going to get stronger as it steeps. Also keep in mind that RY4 already has vanilla and caramel in it.

This brings to mind my own favorite coffee flavor, WF Brazilian Coffee, which makes its presence known quite adequately at less than 1%. Some flavors, you just have to go very, very easy with them.

Just guessing, but I'd try DDL at 4% and RY4 at 2% or less. I might even start the RY4 as low as 1.25 to 1.5%. If you have any TFA Vanilla Swirl or French Vanilla Deluxe, try DDL at 3%, VS or FVD at 1%, and RY4 at 2%.

DDL, like most caramel-type flavors, is going to get stronger as it steeps. Also keep in mind that RY4 already has vanilla and caramel in it.

This brings to mind my own favorite coffee flavor, WF Brazilian Coffee, which makes its presence known quite adequately at less than 1%. Some flavors, you just have to go very, very easy with them.
I vape on a nautilus 3....it's the same thing?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I would try a small batch of the mix, say 10ml, first and see how you like it and how it does with the rig you're using. I know of no reason it wouldn't be fine, but everyone's taste is different. I would recommend you keep wattage in the neighborhood of 15 to 35 to keep from scorching your coils.

Also keep in mind that tobaccos tend to need longer steep times, so what you taste when you first put a tobacco mix together won't necessarily be what you'll have after it sits for several weeks.

The mix I recommended is only 6% flavorings, so I very much doubt you're going to find it to be too strong, but nothing is impossible. Just have to try it and see, which with any new mix, that's what we all have to do. :) Mix and tweak! Good luck with it!

VU Sponsors