Become a Patron!

aromamizer takes a turn, becomes a turd.

So i purchased an aromamizer rdta about a month or so ago and was really enjoying it having some great flavor and modest clouding, the builds that shined were a 28 guage twisted kanthal and a just good ol 26 guage 6 wraps both builds duallys of course, but one morning on the way to work i slapped my batteries in my sigelei fuchai, fired it up and got the worst burnt hit in my entire life!! i shook it off and took another drag same issue.
i had to get to work and didnt have time to fudge with it and i was just honestly devastated at this point, so when i got home i took off the tank section and when i hit the fire button a few times i noticed that the legs of my coils were glowing red...
put in a new build...
same issue, another build same problem, im at witts end at this point what is wrong? is this my fault, a stupid coilers issue? the screws are as tight as possible. i just dont know whats happening but its really saddening
Any help would be appreciated :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could be the coils, might be other things. Have another mod you can test it on?

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hard to say, I'm assuming you've tried to work out the hot legs on the new coils? and just can't? I don't think I've ever heard of that issue. As long as they are tightened down, and not shorting out, you should be able to get them firing evenly.

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had more problems with the aromamizer then any other tank or rda. Honestly I'd if I were you I'd get a better tank like a griffin or mutank. Getting the aromamizer to taste good and not leak when it's left on its side seems to be impossible atleast for me and I'm an experienced builder. Even when I get it to taste good the taste stays good for one or two days. My dad has 2 armomamizers and has the same issues.

Hard to say, I'm assuming you've tried to work out the hot legs on the new coils? and just can't? I don't think I've ever heard of that issue. As long as they are tightened down, and not shorting out, you should be able to get them firing evenly.
ive tried working out the hot legs, ive tried doing horizontal builds same issue still

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ive tried working out the hot legs, ive tried doing horizontal builds same issue still
Maybe you broke one of the insulators in the post only thing I could think of that would maybe give you a permenant bad flavor. If that's the case then I wouldn't use it I don't know if it's safe.

VU Sponsors