Become a Patron!

Aromamizer

Pgrossi 27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have issues with this tank leaking if you lie it on its side. I want to place enough cotton in there so it doesn't leak but not too much to where you can't really chain vape. Any thought would be helpful? Also, best builds for this particular RDTA. I do only have the velocity style deck.

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
In all honesty it will some times leak out the AFC holes if laid on it's side :( With the Aromamizer I don't think there is some magic amount of wick that will stop the leak, while still giving proper wicking to the coils.
Dual horizontal coils works good for me :) I get flavour that is basically unequalled by any other RTA :)

Pgrossi 27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You mean vertical coils? What build do you use on it? You have the velocity style deck or three post?

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
You mean vertical coils? What build do you use on it? You have the velocity style deck or three post?
Yes velocity deck, no vertical coils. Horizontal coils work better IMO and are easer to wick :)
Vertical coils are good for a centre air flow device were the air flows right through the coil, this is not the case with the Aromamizer.
The side air flow hits the coil direct, can't flow through it. Also with horizontal coils you get both wick ends in the juice flow not only one :)
I us dual 24 gauge Ti 6 wraps spaced around a 2 mm screw in TC mode :) I run 4 Aromamizer's, there great! only other atty's I own that come close are Cthulhu V2 and the Bellus :)

Last edited:

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't build, but my husband runs dual claptons on the velocity deck, and the flavor is amazeballs. I'm a flavor chaser, and I try to steal it often ;)

no12judge

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
new to this thread, my experience with leaks in the aromamizer is the wick not covering the feed holes where the juice comes through. also, if any cotton is hitting the walls of the chamber after your build, it might cause liquid to run off the sides and out of the vent holes. i suppose spit back would cause the same thing to happen. i messed around with different builds ( horizontal and vertical) and found that the vertical works best. wicks running down the middle. long story short, my tank only leaks when it's been sitting in my car for too long in the heat. other wise it doesn't.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors