Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This has to be one of the worst articles I have seen ALL DAY!!!

Question: Are electronic cigarettes a good alternative to smoking?

Answer:As far as I’m concerned, the nicotine in electronic cigarettes makes them no better than regular cigarettes. Nicotine causes addiction; if you’re using an e-cigarette, you’re not going to cut that addiction.

The question was not: Is nicotine addictive? So I don't get this answer. - 5150

:)

Then there is this little gem:

"The ingredients in e-cigs are completely uncontrolled but some samples have revealed such toxic compounds as propylene glycol, a close cousin of automotive anti-freeze."

You've got to be fucking kidding me!
Read the rest of the bullshit for yourself here:

http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/...octor-e-cigs-bad-regular-cigarettes/13458531/

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is why they say doctors "Practice Medicine". They all can't graduate at the top of their class, some finish last. This is definitely one of those. Enjoy the day!:cool:

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
toxic compounds such as pg?! a medical doctor either knows or should know pg is a germicide or a germ killer (in our application - airbourne) aka not toxic used in inhalers, hospital ventilation systems, and thousands of consumer products that we use on a daily basis. these are the kind of people i want to have a face to face with and really get to the heart of their motives

VU Sponsors