Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
d9417a26c67583e337743e04ff250647.jpg
12649173b8d8dbbffad7b2e32c488939.jpg

Full disclosure:

Let’s get all the disclosures out of the way. These mods were sent to me directly from Asmodus specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, shape, or form cause me to give these mods a favorable review or change my opinion in any way.

I am going to do this review a little differently. Since both mods are very similar in shape, form and function I am going to review them together. I normally like to review a mod on its own merits but these two are so similar that if I reviewed them separately it would just seem repetitive and redundant. I will point out all the things both mods have in common as well as the differences.

First Impression Out Of The Box:

Both of these mods come nicely packaged. Open the box and in each case you are greeted with an absolutely gorgeously painted mod. It's the first thing that jumps out at you and hits you like a sledgehammer. Why can’t all mods be painted like this. All I have to say is wow!

What's In The Box:

* Mod
* USB cable
* Warranty card
* Battery safety card
* Manual

What’s the same:

We’ll start on top as usual. The 510 is just drop dead gorgeous and beautifully done. Buttery smooth stainless steel threading with a high polish just completes the premium look of this mod. The pin itself has a nice long throw to it and it is very springy. The connection sits flush on the mod and all of my atomizers sit flush as well. The 510 will accommodate a 25 mm atomizer with no overhang.
b46d456052ad47ea6fe10bec4110a090.jpg

The battery doors are finished in a rubber like coating with a paint splash look to them that actually matches the mod. There is a half circle cutout for grip and an Asmodus emblem embedded in the door that is subtly done. The doors on these mods are actually interchangeable. Both doors are held into place by two strong magnets. The doors do not flex like cheaper C frame mods and they are actually very solid and strong. You kind of have to give them a nice strong pull to get them off. Both mods run dual 18650’s.
5ecc0ecf62a1d6407d9075c344eb394e.jpg
38a68d5c5b1bc9313c074ffa9be96d8c.jpg
cbe35d54c12a673e7d119e484b3db87b.jpg
cca3548e50f5e45f30f6579dc7d87a21.jpg

Pull off the battery doors and you will see a very clean battery sled. There are clear battery orientation markings on the top of the sled but there is no annoying battery strap. Instead there is a post in the middle of the C frame that allows the user to poke their finger through in order to get the battery out. The top battery contacts are spring loaded and the bottom contacts are button style. There is venting present on the bottom of the sled. Turn the mod around and on the opposite side you will see two strong rectangular shaped magnets. The door is very solid but these magnets insure that the door is not going anywhere. I get my batteries in and out with no problem or tearing.
2d2a1bdfe8d43d493318cb6e9b57a0b1.jpg
9edb5139ae20196804af3372255661db.jpg
32eda7c7eb90a6e87830fbfc66161963.jpg

On the outside of the mods we have a charge/update port. It is on the top side of the mod and it is vertically mounted. On the underside of the mod there is more battery ventilation. Both mods vape the same in all modes whether it be in TC mode, Power mode, or Curve mode. The charge port only charges at 1 amp so these mods take a while to fully charge internally.
a912ed9247cae36a33b1f4922e7e8637.jpg

The paint on these mods is just fabulous. Being and avid Biker it reminds me of the paint jobs you see on custom motorcycles. You know what I am talking about. I am talking about those thick, vibrant, bright colors that just pop. Those colors that look like they have 10 coats of paint on them and are still wet. That is exactly what the paint job on both of these mods reminds me of. They look like they a have a clear coat on them as well. The finish is just one of the best finishes I have ever seen on a mod and trust me I have a ton of mods. They look so good that they are actually the only mods I am really careful with because I would hate to scratch that beautiful paint job.

What's Different:

The first difference is the fire buttons. The Reborn has a concave button and the Boost has a convex button. I like them both but I prefer the Reborns. Both seem to be made out of aluminum and are easy to find and fire. Both are in same spot and they are clicky and responsive.
83b4547e577b3f7d1ee1ab3c86ce5b73.jpg
34f4956b8e2edca8197a11246caae8b7.jpg

The next difference is the screen. The Reborn has a capacitive touch screen and the Boost uses -/+ buttons located on the side of the mod below the charge/update port. The Reborn screen is a little more than double the length of the Boost screen. Both screens are bright and vivid and they can be seen in any lighting condition.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Look, Feel, and General Aesthetics Of The Mod:

Both mods feel exactly the same in the hand. Each mod gives you a reassuring grip with the rubber coated battery cover. They have a quality heft to them as well. It’s not one of those fake vape hefts we all know. You know what I’m talking about. I’m talking about when you get a new mod and it doesn't feel like a quality mod until you add the batteries. That's not the case with these Asmodus mods. You can feel the quality without the batteries.

I think both mods are drop dead gorgeous and if you haven't noticed yet the paint is just fabulous. Easily the best paint job I have ever seen on a mod bar none. I love the look, feel, and curves on these mods. I love the rubber coating on the battery door and the way the branding is done in a subtle way. I love the color choices and the speckles on the door. I love the way the rubbery finish and the high gloss finish contrast each other. I love the way most of my atomizers look spectacular on these mods. All in all in this section of the review Asmodus scored a huge win in my opinion.
b2bfc503d36c1e3b2fefc1bd533a7d9c.jpg

The Board:

- The Reborn:

The Reborn use the Asmodus GX-168-HT chip. Its capable of 168 watts and can fire as low as .1ohms and as high as 2.5 ohms. In TC mode it is capable of 120 watts. It’s the same chip the Minikin 2 uses but it is the updated version. It has a full temperature control suite and it will do all of the popular metals. It also has settings for TCR and TFR. This chipset also has a curve mode that a lot of Asmodus users have come to know and love. You can use the Curve mode only while in power mode. This mode gives you the ability to establish your own wattage curve in the intervals you choose. The reborn has a maximum output voltage of 7.5 volts and an output peak current of 45 amps. The temperature range is from 212 F to 572 F. The mod is capable of internal charging but I always recommend you charge your batteries externally.

- The Boost:

The Boost uses the Asmodus GX155H-U chipset. This is not a touch screen and the menu is controlled via the +/- buttons and the fire button. This mod is capable of 158 watts in power mode and 120 watts in TC mode. Maximum voltage is 7.5 volts and output peak current is 35 amps. Just like the Reborn you have a full temperature control suite as well as TCR and TFR. You also have Curve mode available as well. Temperature range is from 212 F to 572 F. Basically the only real difference between the two in this section is the Reborn does 13 watts more than the Boost.

The Menu System:

- The Reborn:

* 5 clicks of the fire button to turn mod on/off
* 3 ways to lock the screen
- Slide finger down the screen
- Press the fire button 3 times
- Press the fire button 3 times and slide finger down the screen
(This choice can be set in the setup section of the menu system)

* Unlock the screen and touch the mode to choose your mode
* Unlock the screen choose Power mode to access Power or Curve mode
* In Curve mode tap the side of the screen you want to adjust.
* Unlock the screen hit mode and and then resistance in order to check or adjust your resistance.

I tried to cover everything here but I might have missed a thing or two. Trust me though, you will have no problems with this menu because it is simple and intuitive.

- The Boost:

* Press the fire button 5 times to turn on
* Press the + and fire button to lock/unlock the mod
* When the mod is on press the fire button 5 times to access menus
* Once in the menu system use the fire button to scroll through different menu options and use the +/- buttons to select those options.
* Once you make your selections in the menu sections use the fire button to confirm
* In TC mode hit the +/- buttons together to adjust your wattage or temperature

The Boost also has the Curve mode and works exactly like the Reborn the only difference being you use the +/- buttons to make your curve. Again this menu system is simple and intuitive just like the Reborn it's just that the controls are different.

How Does It Vape:

I have to say that so far I am nothing but impressed. Both mods are beasts in power mode. I get really quick ramp up on them from the second I hit the fire button. I know a lot of reviewers say that the TC on the Minikin line is not the greatest but unless I’m missing something here I have no issues with the TC. Both mods do very well in TC. I vaped them both at 100 watts in TC alongside my DNA and Yihi mods and the Asmodus mods felt the same to me. I did the same at 40 and 85 watts and I have to say that the TC is very close.

All of my tanks, RTA’s and RDA’s vape great on both mods. The Boost and the Reborn have been able to handle whatever I throw at them. I’ve used massive factory coils, exotic builds, simple builds, and simple factory coils. All of them vape great on both mods. I have even used a few toottle puffer tanks at really low wattage and in TC with the same results.

Conclusion:

I think both of these mods vape fantastic. I’m actually mad at myself for never owning a Minikin 2. I wish I did have one because that form factor is definitely more my style and it would have been nice to have a reference point for this review.

So which one should I get Deuces? Look, if you're the techie type and you like the latest and greatest then get the Reborn. It is definitely one of the better touch screen mods on the market today. Its nothing fancy or colorful but it works and that is the most important thing. If you are old school and you don’t trust touch screens. If you like having physical buttons then get the Boost. If you still can’t decide then do what most of us do and get both. Lol.

Seriously though, between the finish, vape quality, board, look, and feel you just can’t go wrong with either one. I have to say Asmodus has made a true believer out of me. Both of these mods come with my highest approval. Buy anyone of these mods and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. The Reborn and Boost are DeucesJack approved.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pros & Cons:

A note about Pros and Cons. These are my Pros and Cons. They are very subjective. What may be a pro to me could be a con to you and vice versa.

- Pros:

* Construction
* Paint
* Weight
* Look
* Feel
* Vape quality
* Battery door
* TC
* Firmware upgradeable
* Chipset
* Menu system
* Intuitive and easy to use
* Battery life
* Performance

- Cons:

* 1 amp charging

*** Note *** If you haven't noticed I had an extremely hard time finding cons for either of these mods.

For more information about Asmodus products please visit:

http://www.asmodus.com/default.asp

Specs:

The Reborn

* Needs 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
* Power Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 168.0 watts
* Temperature Control Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 120.0 watts
* Temperature range: 212'F - 572'F / 100'C - 300'C
* Atomizer Resistance range: 0.1 ohm - 2.5 ohm
* Firing Modes: Power, Temp Ni200, Temp SS316, Temp SS317, Temp SS304, Temp Ti, TCR, TFR, and Curve.
* Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5 Volts
* Maximum Output Current: 45 Amps
* Micro USB Port for future firmware updates and charging.
* Capacitive touchscreen

- The Boost:

* Needs 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
* Power Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 155.0 watts
* Temperature Control Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 120.0 watts
* Temperature range: 212'F - 572'F / 100'C - 300'C
* Atomizer Resistance range: 0.1 ohm - 2.5 ohm
* Firing Modes: Power, Temp Ni200, Temp SS316, Temp SS317, Temp SS304, Temp Ti, TCR, TFR, and Curve.
* Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5 Volts
* Maximum Output Current: 35 Amps
* Micro USB Port for future firmware updates and charging.

Different Sized Tanks On The Minikin Reborn and Minikin Boost:

The Vandyvape Kylin:
7301c1cc307c038f34fb9adb7350d4aa.jpg
d136f1438f34189ff9463c6ec4f1c4dc.jpg

The Vandyvape Perseus:
b75992396da67f380e54794b05a203d1.jpg
92c6a0e19c55854b6d91c4614ef9fd69.jpg

The UD Athlon 25:
72a9e45ffb1eaf1e66a1e3d8ce1aa95b.jpg
5d88e4b0866555264c12756e7367259c.jpg

The Maganus Vapeston Cloud Blaster:
a4f859f5d9ad2ea55afd452822901f99.jpg
a4b459976be9a23b115d42d3eae93a00.jpg

The Asmodus Ohmlette:
b3acd3b9d60ff93382dee7d431d10967.jpg
c4d1be4b8d0880372c0f4414150d58b5.jpg

The Smok Spirals Plus:
33bd237839baf3b392624f4f7690330b.jpg
6abe05628c29193c44e3899f5212ba38.jpg

The 528 Customs Goon:
5d4164ae88ddfc2d11babed651d4e878.jpg
eaaacf00a089a637902c6a8ec35849ec.jpg

The District F5ve CSMNT:
763cb38c4deb26bdff396bbf57abfc26.jpg
be27d28719eb1f902b754c55efae4f5e.jpg

The Steam Crave Aromamizer V2:
00473b1c0ddbed9ce852d8a89c7ac49e.jpg
0dbc8bff2c57490069b93ca43bc97ff6.jpg

The Aspire Cleito Exo:
aef10481078c4c5bd720e505668bbcf7.jpg
df23b43f76495bb45f93d49af9857f4c.jpg

If you liked this review or found it helpful please feel free to give it a like and me a follow on this forum. If you are a vendor and you would like a DeucesJack Review please feel free to PM me on this forum. Thank you for taking the time to read this review.

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good stuff Jack!

Asmodus build quality is excellent. the Minikin V2 is one of the most comfortable mods to hold and just wreaks of quality construction. If they send you the elusive red minikin V2 I will be mad jelly, I hope they release it one day.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good stuff Jack!

Asmodus build quality is excellent. the Minikin V2 is one of the most comfortable mods to hold and just wreaks of quality construction. If they send you the elusive red minikin V2 I will be mad jelly, I hope they release it one day.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Thx, when I'm done with the Mini review I'll ask for it. Just cause I want to see a mad jelly mjag. Lol.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking forward to your review on the minikin squared....if they ever release it that is

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
To be honest, I'll take anything Asmodus sends me. I'm so impressed with this company. Their stuff is just super high quality compared to everything else on the market.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
To be honest, I'll take anything Asmodus sends me. I'm so impressed with this company. Their stuff is just super high quality compared to everything else on the market.

Nice. i'm eyeing the reborn when it comes out. prefer the bigger screen and the extra watts ;)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
*** UPDATE ***

Just spoke to my peeps at Asmodus. They will be producing more Red Minikin V2's. They were just a limited run but they will be available soon. The Squared is not in production at the moment. They do have a new mod on preorder. It's called the Lustro. Here's the link.

http://www.asmodus.com/product-p/asmodus-lustro-200w.htm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

youcantsee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
*** UPDATE ***

Just spoke to my peeps at Asmodus. They will be producing more Red Minikin V2's. They were just a limited run but they will be available soon. The Squared is not in production at the moment. They do have a new mod on preorder. It's called the Lustro. Here's the link.

http://www.asmodus.com/product-p/asmodus-lustro-200w.htm

Looks promising, are the photos blurry for anyone else?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Syrath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the review, great info. When does the Reborn release? You've sold me on it. Although I have been thinking about picking up one of the minikin v2's. I've only heard good things about it and it is has slipped by on my purchase list.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the review, great info. When does the Reborn release? You've sold me on it. Although I have been thinking about picking up one of the minikin v2's. I've only heard good things about it and it is has slipped by on my purchase list.
I'll ask my Asmodus peeps if they have a date.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice review @Deucesjack of the asMODus Reborn and the Boost! I love my Minikin V1.5( I have 2) and the V2 and I also own the Silvanusa 70w and I agree with you- quality! Also asMODus is a USA company that does warranty and repair work! This company has its haters that's for sure- but it looks like asMODus is doing its best to turn the haters into lovers by making some of the most beautiful and quality mods out there! I like that asMODus is a USA company and that if I have a problem (which I haven't yet), they will fix it. As for the price- you get what you pay for!
Hopefully you can get a V2- you will really love that one also- really small and fits nice in my hand!
Check out the reverse colorway on the Boost! They have it in black and purple( didn't have a pic of the purple)!
asmod-minikin-boost-4T.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice review @Deucesjack of the asMODus Reborn and the Boost! I love my Minikin V1.5( I have 2) and the V2 and I also own the Silvanusa 70w and I agree with you- quality! Also asMODus is a USA company that does warranty and repair work! This company has its haters that's for sure- but it looks like asMODus is doing its best to turn the haters into lovers by making some of the most beautiful and quality mods out there! I like that asMODus is a USA company and that if I have a problem (which I haven't yet), they will fix it. As for the price- you get what you pay for!
Hopefully you can get a V2- you will really love that one also- really small and fits nice in my hand!
Check out the reverse colorway on the Boost! They have it in black and purple( didn't have a pic of the purple)!
View attachment 83591
Thx for the kind words. Yeah can't say enough good things about these mods. Working on the Mini Minikin review now. That should be up soon.

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
I am a big fan of the Minikin Mods. What I love most about the Mod? The buttons/ I have not had the pleasure of finding a button that felt so good to me. I always preface my comments when talking about products by saying that I avoid using the word "best" because we all know vaping is so very subjective. Just go to a review on a juice or mod (any vape product) on an online shop. You can see 10 reviews in a row that say "this juice has a really strong flavor. It will explode your taste buds because the flavor is that intense" Then the 11th review says "great juice but the flavor is weak" That just blows my mind so my point is we all judge products as they apply to us and NO ONE is wrong no one is right we all just have an opinion. Phew that was a wordy point to make. So the buttons are awesome I love the feel, the push action and love the size. I like to take long deep draw when I vape and if you have ever had a mod with a bad or too small or difficult to keep the fire button pushed type button like the HANA, Lotus LE80 etc... I really hate the BB style buttons and the Minikin to me is the opposite style of the BB buttons. I have never miss-fired a Minikin. That is pretty much they way I feel about the mod overall. My only complaint and it is not a huge deal but I am trying to be as honest as possible is the battery door on the Version 2. Now I bought a RAW finish which I thought was cool A.F. I accumulate mods, tanks, rda's coils and juice. So having a bunch of mods I love seeing a finish or color that is unique and the RAW finish is unique. Anyway the battery door has some play to it and I think it is because of the finish and the fact that it is a mass produced mod so some times quality control is less than perfect. It is not an issue that keeps me from using it but I wish it did not have the play on the door and Minikin's IMO are not budget mods. They are not high end but they are priced above the norm for mods in that class. So outside of that I have no complaints. The Reborn is on its way to me and I am excited because I love the shape of the v1.5 but I also love the touch screen on the V2 and the reborn as we all know has the touch screen. I am hoping really really really hard that the new design of the fire button feels as good as or better than the V1, V1.5 and the V2. Wow I just ranted and I think I went so off point that I better just STFU NOW.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am a big fan of the Minikin Mods. What I love most about the Mod? The buttons/ I have not had the pleasure of finding a button that felt so good to me. I always preface my comments when talking about products by saying that I avoid using the word "best" because we all know vaping is so very subjective. Just go to a review on a juice or mod (any vape product) on an online shop. You can see 10 reviews in a row that say "this juice has a really strong flavor. It will explode your taste buds because the flavor is that intense" Then the 11th review says "great juice but the flavor is weak" That just blows my mind so my point is we all judge products as they apply to us and NO ONE is wrong no one is right we all just have an opinion. Phew that was a wordy point to make. So the buttons are awesome I love the feel, the push action and love the size. I like to take long deep draw when I vape and if you have ever had a mod with a bad or too small or difficult to keep the fire button pushed type button like the HANA, Lotus LE80 etc... I really hate the BB style buttons and the Minikin to me is the opposite style of the BB buttons. I have never miss-fired a Minikin. That is pretty much they way I feel about the mod overall. My only complaint and it is not a huge deal but I am trying to be as honest as possible is the battery door on the Version 2. Now I bought a RAW finish which I thought was cool A.F. I accumulate mods, tanks, rda's coils and juice. So having a bunch of mods I love seeing a finish or color that is unique and the RAW finish is unique. Anyway the battery door has some play to it and I think it is because of the finish and the fact that it is a mass produced mod so some times quality control is less than perfect. It is not an issue that keeps me from using it but I wish it did not have the play on the door and Minikin's IMO are not budget mods. They are not high end but they are priced above the norm for mods in that class. So outside of that I have no complaints. The Reborn is on its way to me and I am excited because I love the shape of the v1.5 but I also love the touch screen on the V2 and the reborn as we all know has the touch screen. I am hoping really really really hard that the new design of the fire button feels as good as or better than the V1, V1.5 and the V2. Wow I just ranted and I think I went so off point that I better just STFU NOW.
All great points. I really think you're gonna love the Reborn. What color did you get?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been looking at mods again. This looks nice. The boost looks nice. Not too sure about the touch screen but if they work and feel the same it shouldn't matter.
I have to say though. You put a gun to my head and tell me to choose one I'm going with the Reborn. Love, love the touchscreen. It's just so intuitive.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to say though. You put a gun to my head and tell me to choose one I'm going with the Reborn. Love, love the touchscreen. It's just so intuitive.

I've seen complaints on other minikin mods. Is our improved you think?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let me ask you this. How is this compared to the fsk?
Power mode it's right there. I love their curve mode and I normally hate those things. TC the FSK beats it but tbh the FSK beats most chipsets in TC even the so called top tier ones. IMHO.

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
My first Minikin was the 120 but I never really had issues with it and I still don't. That was Black, I got a white v1.5 and soon after saw the Galaxy yellow and as tacky as some say it is I just had to have it. The V2 I got that in RAW and now the orange which I think I like most of all.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just noticed this thread...I have the Minikin V2, damn good mod. The battery life is really exceptional. Can kill 2.5 modfather tanks (24+ mls) before I need to change the batteries at 56 watts in power mode..beats the hell out of any 18650 mod I own. The modfather sucks the juice, but no other mod has the battery life like the Minikin.

Good review Jack...!!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just noticed this thread...I have the Minikin V2, damn good mod. The battery life is really exceptional. Can kill 2.5 modfather tanks (24+ mls) before I need to change the batteries at 56 watts in power mode..beats the hell out of any 18650 mod I own. The modfather sucks the juice, but no other mod has the battery life like the Minikin.

Good review Jack...!!
Thx man, appreciate that.

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years

Good review Jack...!!
Yes, as much as I love some of my single 18650 mods they just do not get the job done long enough with todays tanks. I mostly drip but I have been hooked on exotic coils and a single 18650 just dies too fast IMO only of course/coarse (sorry)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wrong thread lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reviews, I have the boost (yellow splatter) version, and a minikin V2, which is my favourite mod of all time with any tank on it, goon 528, big baby beast, I joy combo and it's true about the V2 the batteries can last me a full day vaping anywhere between 75w-90w. I own 6 mods and it'd the only one that does last all day without a battery change.Asmodus is to me my favourite brand I just need to get myself a "ohmlette " tank now, and I'll be happy.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the reviews, I have the boost (yellow splatter) version, and a minikin V2, which is my favourite mod of all time with any tank on it, goon 528, big baby beast, I joy combo and it's true about the V2 the batteries can last me a full day vaping anywhere between 75w-90w. I own 6 mods and it'd the only one that does last all day without a battery change.Asmodus is to me my favourite brand I just need to get myself a "ohmlette " tank now, and I'll be happy.

Glad you enjoyed it. I did a write up on the Minikin Mini with the Ohmlette tank as well. It is somewhere in this review section.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know on my minikin boost, it goes to 150w, and there's no curve selection under the "power" and before the tcr or tfr, am I missing something? ? Or do I need to update my mod please? ?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know on my minikin boost, it goes to 150w, and there's no curve selection under the "power" and before the tcr or tfr, am I missing something? ? Or do I need to update my mod please? ?

That's odd. I know the Minikin 1.5 is 150 watts. Not sure if it has a curve feature or not.

VU Sponsors