Become a Patron!

Aspire Flexus Pro Pod Kit Review

GQeZK7ID33EX5_pnnX0RWYzfwYY3cbr1v5o-62gFwy9i0qBY695LsVnfHSYM5Ujl-st1yOtZ9Gn2hjOIp6VUe83K7WYlaMw_zzL9PDc7KgY5xk2qBNXnphoQMHlwcYwzrQm2Km0Fbnx8WeVWsxPM7Qo

Thanks to Tina from Aspire for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.aspirecig.com/flexus-series/

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Aspire, nor am I being paid to write this review.

aN3T06HiP0sjK7PhOKLmkn21-cPVKvPXktLgWzjuxoozKCVxl3-3e6nt1dNx8c4q8tVVTvFg3bmovermGkqNd3Fspqw2J5Qn9syvIM4eWg4Xn6pIQhYjLcbaPuZwIPDaXMSD6nDFMPgQ3HK7_iuO7Dk

In the box:
  • Flexus Pro Device x1
  • Flexus Pro Pod x1
  • AF Meshed Coil 0.6 ohm (Pre-Installed) x1
  • AF Meshed Coil 1.0 ohm x1
  • Type-C Cable x1
  • User Manual x1

Specs:

• Dimensions: 114.5x26x15.5mm
  • 1200 mAh Battery Capacity
  • Compatible with AF Coils
  • Compatible Pods (built-in or replaceable coils)
  • 0.54” OLED Screen
  • 30W Maximum Output
  • Adjustable Airflow
  • 3mL Pod Capacity

i0nl7siUFGr3q853mBdT_0XKP3VAV7L6kqkbZs3eUQ3BzDZo3KxRdUbpBn1qAmOe4fb3yHsVUwmCVGmEKBiUoZiLJ7il07dWe60HB3y7yDPp321vMHCOQc9f7LN-evP5w4lWR13wGS_gNc7wAPqf-yE

Design
The device looks on par with other stick devices, but it feels a bit thicker/bulkier in hand. Most stick devices I’ve had had a 600-1000 mAh battery, so the fact that this one has to be a bit bigger, isn’t surprising, seeing as it boasts a 1200 mAh battery. Even though it’s a bit bulkier than I am used to with stick devices, it is still comfortable to hold. It doesn’t bother me at all, since it has all the features you would need. It is also still a very pocketable and compact device. Good for on the go vaping. On the back of the device there is some branding. The right side of the device is completely empty. The left side has the airflow control switch and the front has the button and the screen. On the bottom you are gonna find your USB-C port for charging.

2rAlDUcQaBUKBVun6ro8Y-pZ1dPF7iVu6vqIAPtLF3tUc6ZkI1jQ8u7PUZpyzLeiLiu_yJVrBOVgfZkZRHJvYAdch4hLTHl13pjIaPDpKSv7lkOw7eeZYlR9DUBUqlwzjCpaAxWhQUXT-KnkUQtBmx0

Pods and Coils

The device comes with 2 coils (0.6 ohm pre-installed and 1.0 ohm). It's always a good thing to add more than one coil, so users can figure out which they like better. The 1.0 ohm coil seems to be really targeted to the mouth to lung users who like a tight draw. The 0.6 ohm coil can be used for a loose MTL or a RDL hit if that is more your style. I thought the flavor was a bit better on the 0.6 ohm coils. I am also one that likes loose MTL a bit better than a very tight one, so I’m already biased a little bit more towards that side. With airflow all the way open, you can still get a loose draw on the 1.0 ohm coil though. Definitely give both of them a shot if you choose to pick this device up, cause they both come in the box anyway.

VAqLwj_3QOdekkyx7nY_-9mZerIquvbOndvT9UcC0239g4_QVYTOwYcktaNuI3JuHfAMavgvcTPnXTW2uFHJy7dRWBXpA50l4foo-Az3LnmYBF1ocvsT_fSmyJV0Bk7kICN88RbWAq-ryPq-YMq4sqA

Performance
The performance of the device is very good. After moderately using it for a week, I haven't experienced any leaking or other issues. The battery life is very good as well. The 1200 mAh doesn't seem to be over exaggerated, because it does outperform some other devices that I have lying around that are 1000 mAh. I did notice the coil started to have a little less flavor after a week of using it, but that's not necessarily bad. The coil is still a long way from actually being unusable. Flavor getting a little less after a week, is pretty average. Both coils perform about the same, with the 0.6 of course having a bit of a looser draw and a bit more flavor on the inhale.

qhbOQM0ROdNczNnFVRJcq78s-WKzN870KvEMDfQ1hk5Vy3NrEMIkxG9p09P-HB4TPR6XArXPzhMGtXLI-92CZwMv63eLvEDK4yBFkPFkyzQTU04DMmjPd6xS5aHG6_ip0f1aTv4wcBTg28y0BINKwuI

Pros
  • Choice between changing coils or pods
  • Airflow control and adjustable wattage
  • Different modes for button or autodraw (or both)
  • OLED screen
oxjgdUpMuFkMVHB2H3sM4GspEEQBvwjw2AKz7br99axfVlFv4wsFVMA4VNjunnPOltfIA29mqx3QwHJRClFFI4jxxcm-p8rEmYg5u8QdiiHud6uS-dD5T7ykaeHCUK6zEQUEh_dZyfBy3SJRHGSERgk

Cons
  • No top fill
  • No puff counter
d5pUZkEFgtEVJRQqK7vxjG8mHbC2OehXqOriW7U64wZzH3WcUSz19y11_10lCpWsv6qXys0Leq4LyxyISTPARctMJr7CweB5CZPfeodczyNcO4HHygxrL5gg5LoGv2y3PVaWGrPjrVBw3TZoW64Lye0

Verdict
Overall, the Flexus Pro from Aspire is a solid choice for vapers looking for a versatile and reliable device. I always appreciate it when brands give you the option to use disposable pods or just coils. It offers the option to just change pods for people who don’t want the hassle, and people who are used to changing coils and like that way of vaping, can keep their preferred style. With its adjustable settings, ergonomic design, and compatibility with AF coils, it offers a customizable vaping experience that caters to a wide range of preferences.

Another big thanks to TIna from Aspire for sending me this device. Don’t forget to check out their website for more info and where to get these! www.aspirecig.com

VU Sponsors