Become a Patron!

Aspire Flexus Pro Review By Ben28

Aspire Flexus Pro
Flexus Pro Product page.jpg
I am very happy to announce that I am officially collaborating with Aspire and reviewing their products. Today I bring you one of them, in fact, it has not even been released on the market yet nor has it been announced by Aspire. I suppose that some of you know the Flexus POD type device, well, an improved version arrives, with a screen, air regulation and other extras. It has a 1200mAh battery that charges at 2A, interchangeable coils instead of disposable cartridges... Among other things, let's give way to the review.

Not before thanking Tina from Aspire for sending me the product, I recommend visiting her page and the Flexus Pro page when it is available.

Flexus Pro Product page (1).jpg

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240225171654.JPEG
The product is included within this rectangular box. The predominant color is white, with some metallic waves superimposed on it. At the top we find the brand, Aspire, in large. Below we see the product model and the slogan, ``Stay Pro Stay Ahead´´. In addition, we are left with a small window to observe the product before opening it, I have always liked this a lot.

ReLens_IMG_20240225171701.JPEG

On one of the sides we find the main features, we will see later if it fulfills what was promised or not. The wave decoration and the soft color are maintained as predominant.

ReLens_IMG_20240225171711.JPEG

On the back of the box the first thing we find is a warning regarding minors and children. Just after a brief description of the Aspire brand. The rest is the contents of the box, contact addresses and a few warnings.

In the box;

1* Flexus Pro Device
1* Flexus Pro Pod
1* AF Meshed Coil 0.6Ω
1* AF Meshed Coil 1.0Ω
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual

They give us the opportunity to test between two of their AF Coils, something that any brand should do.

I can't say much about the packaging, it's simple but effective and pretty. Personally, I would be attracted to it if I saw it in a store. I like it.

ReLens_IMG_20240225171757.JPEG

Once the box is opened and all the essential content for vaping is organized, we find the device with its respective cartridge, a spare coil and the Type-C cable. What else do we need to start vaping? (but, I recommend reading the user manual to anyone who buys any device to learn about its functions and warnings).

Device Inspection

ReLens_IMG_20240225171809.JPEG

The product has a rectangular shape with very rounded edges and is stick type. What impressed me the most was its color, it is impressive, depending on where we look at it, it will make a holographic pattern. In this way, depending on how we look at it and how the light shines on it, we will observe the same decoration as on the box, like a kind of waves. I loved the color.

As such we have two parts, a central area delimited by the edges, where we will find the button and the screen and then, the structure. In the central area we find a fade from dark to light from bottom to top, which fascinates me. The choice of colors on this device is a 10/10.

The button is in the upper central area and the screen in the lower left area, it is rectangular in shape and requires a lot of pressure to work, in addition, it clicks, which depending on the person can be good or bad. We will have to rotate the device 90º to see the information that the screen shows us in the correct way, if not, we will see it the other way around.

As for the button functions, they are very simple;
5 Clicks - ON/OFF
4 Clicks - Switch between A,B or AB mode
3 Clicks - Wattage change mode, rising in one watt increments up to 30W and then restarting at 5W

Let's talk about modes;
A - It means AUTO, which will allow us to operate the device only with the assisted puff.
B - It means BUTTON, which will allow us to operate the device only with the button.
AB- It is a combination between AUTO and BUTTON, this will allow you to activate the device in both ways.

ReLens_IMG_20240225171825.JPEG

The screen shows us the information in a very clear and direct way. On the left side we will find the battery percentage. In the center and largest, we will find the wattage at which we are vaping. On the right we will find a Ω indicator and a seconds counter that lasts the puff, reaching a maximum of 7s.

I must say that the brightness of this one is very good, both during the day and at night.

ReLens_IMG_20240225171959.JPEG

In the rear area I don't have much to comment. The same style is maintained as in the front, two parts separated by limits. Below we see the brand logo and the product model.

ReLens_IMG_20240225171844.JPEG

Well, we get to the side, here we will find an air inlet formed by a single very large hole that we can progressively close. Here comes my complaint, the air intake requires so much force that it cannot be adjusted precisely, it will probably give way with more use, but it should be fine from the first moment.

Otherwise, it doesn't work badly as such, it filters well and the impact is more noticeable when it is closed, but it should require a little less force.

ReLens_IMG_20240225171906.JPEG

The POD-Battery connection is very simple, it is made using magnets, two circular ones in particular. Something I love about this device are the coils, thanks to Aspire, they have included interchangeable coils instead of disposable cartridges. In this way we only discard the coil, we insert a new one but we reuse the cartridge.

The coil is very easy to remove, with our fingers and the help of the nail we will remove the old one and simply fit the new one until the end. It does not have a specific position.

ReLens_IMG_20240225171938.JPEG

The pod in question is this one. It has a mouthpiece open enough to provide an exceptional RDL and, in turn, an MTL for those vapers who want it. It has some tinting but it doesn't go very far, they have remained cautious about it, something that I greatly appreciate, this way dry-hits or not knowing when there is a lack of liquid are avoided.

The cartridge suffers from some condensation in the nozzle area, as is usual, but I have not noticed a drop under it, in the connection area. In any case, it is advisable to check it from time to time to avoid any scares

ReLens_IMG_20240225171926.JPEG

Filling is done from the side. We will have to open the small orange silicone lid, tilt our cartridge slightly and add 2/3mL of liquid depending on our version of the device. I love that this little tab is made to rotate, this way we can move it out of the way to put liquid in and then put it back in position. I have done this during recharges while testing the device and have had no problems with it.

Vaping Time
The product comes with two coils, both mesh AF and 0.6Ω and 1.0Ω

Let's start with the conclusions about the 0.6Ω. Well, the first question to ask yourself when using this coil is if you like RDL. In my opinion I love it, not above DL but yes. I have noticed a great flavor with this coil, it is incredible the amount of flavor it can squeeze out of a liquid. That added to the amount of vapor it produces, it is without a doubt my favorite coil of this device. It is designed to be used between 15-18W, however, I exceeded the limit and used it at 20W, for me it was the perfect point along with the air inlet open to the maximum.

As for the 1.0Ω coil, it is intended for use between 12-15W, somewhat more MTL but still capable of providing an RLD. However, although it is not a bad coil, since the flavor is good and the vapor is also good, I think the previous one is much better.

With neither experience of spitback nor leaks, of course there was some condensation in the mouthpiece area but the pod-battery connection part was dry.

The feel in hand combined with its aesthetics make it an incredible device.

It has lasted perfectly for a whole day of intense vaping and in fact, testing the coils at their limit, that is, doing chain-vaping, I have not achieved a single dry-hit, so I admit that the coils have pleasantly surprised me.

As for charging, it takes approximately 50-60 minutes charging at 2A.

Pros And Cons

Pros
Cons
Incredible Design
Air Control Too Hard
Impressive Coil Performance
Interchangeable Coils
Good Air Filtration
Various Drive Possibilities
Versatility

Conclusion

It is one of the most profitable and good pods, in my opinion, on the market. Even putting it on par with the famous Calibrun or the XROS range. In my opinion, the guys at Aspire have done a great job with this device, simply incredible.

VU Sponsors