• Look promising

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

aspirevapeco

Unlisted Vendor
Three-colors-1.jpg

Aspire’s EVO75 mod kit has arrived! Coming in tow with it are a myriad of new features that will have you down at your shop faster than you can say “Charles Darwin was right!”, this new mod truly is an evolution when arrayed against the previous generations of Aspire Hardware – and not by a margin. It’s a beast, and in not too long, you’ll be seeing it around in people’s hands.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-12-at-2.47.25-PM.png

Some of the Colors

nx75a-s.png

What to expect from EVO

Not only will Evo75 present a plethora of technical improvements and new features not seen on previous Aspire mods, but it will also expand and improve on basic functionality by providing a stronger and cleaner vaping experience at either 0.4, or 0.5 ohms. This is due entirely to the use of premium quality clapton coils in a redesigned proprietary tank, which helps produce a better vapor on a large variety of juices.

6.jpg

Evo meets Atlantis

In your Evo75 package you will find not only this superb mod, but beside it, a newly redesigned Atlantis tank – dubbed the Atlantis Evo, this new tank features premium clapton coils and enlarged wicking holes for a better, ultra efficient juice absorption, which will pass down to the clapton coils for a powerful vaping experience.

Mod Feature Highlights

Screen-Shot-2016-07-12-at-2.46.56-PM.png

As previously stated, in addition to what awesome things you’ve read so far, the EVO75 will be bringing a piling host of features to the table, many of which are things that Aspire fans have come to expect from their mods – namely an intuitive lock system that will prevent any accidental firing, and also make your new evo75 childproof. This is achieved with a 5-button interface located near the LED display, and it all comes ready to use out of the box with firmware preloaded into the device so that you don’t have to! The battery installation is as simple as ever with the new, proprietary NX75 18650 battery – but that isn’t all, the new battery features lightning fast charging, with the charge current reaching up to 2A! In addition to all this, overall performance with temperature control accuracy as well as airflow control has been implemented.

Get yours at Aspire Vape Co.

Last edited:

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Aspire has always been a day late and a dollar short when it comes to mods and this one looks like the exact same thing

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got an iStick TC40W as my first MOD and for entry level I thought it is/was great but the EVO sort of lacks pizazz for me the box shape doesn't do anything for me. But just my opinion and I am sure some will love it.

aspirevapeco

Unlisted Vendor
Steve good point, but Aspire has always delivered nice clean looking products with great functionality. This Mod took some time to develop, but the result will, in my opinion, be a game changer. Especially with the new tank system the flavor extraction is phenomenal. Lets wait and see what the market has to say. This was released yesterday so some time needs to pass

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am an Aspire fan seeing that I can see 4 Aspire boxes on my desk here as I type this but the design is lacking for me. Even with the simple design of the iStick it has a better look than just a square box.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry but looks boring, no real design to it, just a box, and yes looks aren't everything, but it is important for people too, this just looks to basic in design compared to what is out there nowadays. The Plato I think was a decent looking mod, and even though I don't own one, have considered it a few times, but this I wouldn't even consider unless it changes the way everyone vapes, which I highly doubt.

VU Sponsors