Become a Patron!

Aspire Skystar Revvo Kit On Sale

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A new looking box mod kit from Aspire with touchscreen control and a retro feel. The Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit features the use of dual 18650 batteries with up to 210 Watts of power. The SkyStar mod works flawlessly, and once you get use to the different menu features and the swiping up and down on the screen you will be pretty happy with it.
aspire-skystar-revvo-210w-kit-with-revvo_-tank-1.jpg

The Revvo tank that comes with the kit is also designed with a difference! Featuring flat, coin-like coils that produce as good vapor as the best on the market. Aspire has broken the mold for a tank of this type and brings you an all new concept in coils, the flat Radial coil. A coil for great vapor production and excellent flavor.
aspire-skystar-revvo-210w-kit-with-revvo_-tank-9.jpg

You can get it with $77.85 and enjoy free shipping. 5 colors available. Just get it via following link: Aspire Skystar Revvo Kit.

Anymore Aspire vaping device discount, just visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/brand/aspire.html

Wholesale price is lower, please contact us via email: [email protected] if you want to wholesale or dropship.

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:vape wholesale

Best Seller:

SMOK Veneno 225w Kit $72.65 and Free Shipping

SMOK Mag 225W Kit $78.75 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

Joyetech Espion 200W TC Kit $57.95 and Free Shipping

ijoy exo pd270 mod $53.85 and Free Shipping

ck342

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, it leaks terribly from the air vents and because the vents are so close to the coils, the liquid that leaks out is scalding hot. Twice while vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and lips. When I contacted Aspire about this, they requested a copy of my receipt, which I provided, ad well as the batch number and security code. This information was on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told them this, they responded that since they couldn’t verify my tank was authentic, they could not offer any further assistance. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a SERIOUS design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked

VU Sponsors