Become a Patron!

Avacado owners out there?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just seeing where my avocados are at! And what kinds of builds are you running in them? I am currently running a single. 55 ohm coil... 40w. Tried running dual but was too much for my current mod.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just seeing where my avocados are at! And what kinds of builds are you running in them? I am currently running a single. 55 ohm coil... 40w. Tried running dual but was too much for my current mod.

I'm rebuilding my avocado v1 Ryt now... I'm gonna post some pics

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c81bf929451cac32d56fa8343e2d8bf5.jpg

Fused claptons 2x26/36 homing .16-.19 3.0 ID 5/6 wraps

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right here, love my 'Cado 24. Fell in on the original Avocado crowd, ran it almost exclusively for a long, long time. I'm a single coil guy, and it was neat to allow me enough restrictiveness to get MTL usage out of it. I got a kick out of using it for MTL, not it's absolute intended purpose, but I got it to work for me.

For a while, anyway. The 24 rocks, love love love it. Top of my list. Then geekvape went and derped it all up with the newer version, all sorts of fiddly little parts that are completely unnecessary. If you look at the Avocado line from most recent to oldest, it just gets more simplistic and functional the older you go. So's I say, anyways.

ej - hook me up with wherever you got that custom wide drip for your 'cado! I need one, like, yesterday.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right here, love my 'Cado 24. Fell in on the original Avocado crowd, ran it almost exclusively for a long, long time. I'm a single coil guy, and it was neat to allow me enough restrictiveness to get MTL usage out of it. I got a kick out of using it for MTL, not it's absolute intended purpose, but I got it to work for me.

For a while, anyway. The 24 rocks, love love love it. Top of my list. Then geekvape went and derped it all up with the newer version, all sorts of fiddly little parts that are completely unnecessary. If you look at the Avocado line from most recent to oldest, it just gets more simplistic and functional the older you go. So's I say, anyways.

ej - hook me up with wherever you got that custom wide drip for your 'cado! I need one, like, yesterday.

101 vape bro 50% off....
I agree ️this tank is very versatile
MTL,DL,SC,DC NOT TOO AIRY NOT TOO LOOSE and the flavor especially with a 510 dt flavor all day!!

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I own five of these tanks now and have to say... I LOVE THEM! lol yea I'm a fanboy I suppose. I first picked up the clone of the 22 for 5 bucks and fell in love with it so I went ahead and ordered two more authentic avocado 22's and two 24's.. So in the 22's I run them all in single coil with the ceramic plugs using a fused clapton at 25ish plus watts. On the 24's I keep them dual fused claptons between 50ish and 60ish watts.

For flavor the 22's in single coil is unbeatable and the ease of use makes me want to go throw on some waffles and do a happy dance. just my 2 cents anywho.

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Avocado FTW! (See my avatar lol) But yeah, I posted this in reply to you in another thread, but I will go ahead and repost it here....

The Avocado is one of my absolute favorite attys (see avatar lol) and it truly shines in single coil mode. I started out the exact same way as you bud, twisted 26g Kanthal....5-6 wraps on a 3mm....I have tried MANY different single coil setups in the Avocado, and lately, I have fallen in love with staged heating Claptons. If you cannot coil up your own clapton, GeekVape (among other companies) sell spools of premade Clapton wire in a variety of gauges and wire types. Personally, I like to use the Ni80 26/32 paralleled with Kanthal 26x2/32. The single core Ni80 Clapton heats up much faster than the dual core Fused Kanthal Clapton does, providing a staged heating effect, greatly increasing the vape quality, both in flavor and cloud density. I do 5 wraps in parallel, with the Fused Clapton being the edge of both sides of the coil. This ohms out around 0.36 on a 2,5mm ID. Give it a go my brother, and you will NOT regret it! Being that it is so much clapton, it has a slight ramp up time, but the Ni80 really helps reduce the overall ramp up. But the FLAVOR you get out of this setup is just....riDONKulous! I vape it @ 60W with 70/30 juice, and its truly a blissful vape. Warm (Not too hot), DENSE, delicious clouds!

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT CUSTOM DRIP TIP?!?!?!?! I MUST KNOW!!! I have ALWAYS wanted a custom tip for my avocado, but have never been able to find anyone who makes them! Thanks mate!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT CUSTOM DRIP TIP?!?!?!?! I MUST KNOW!!! I have ALWAYS wanted a custom tip for my avocado, but have never been able to find anyone who makes them! Thanks mate!

That's a WOTOFO DT
GOT IF FROM 101vape

plastic-ashtray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish I could find these fucks in 22mm still to throw on my Noisy Cricket. Fucking everyone is outta stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone know what size the original avocado Allen key was? I have seem to lost it and couldn't find one to fit at the hardware store so I figured it's going to be an online thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zlowly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can i use Avocado for a strict DL ?
does it leak sometimes?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's hard to get it to leak..if it lays on its side for a while I've had mine leak...

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I just fat fingered the quote button...you own one
..you know

About MTL with the avocado....you ought can easy mtl this tank. The black drip tip that comes with it is more restrictive and better for mtl as well

zlowly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, i more prefer DL though. but i started with MTL when i first vape, somehow time lapses i found that it is more suitable for me to go with DL

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, i more prefer DL though. but i started with MTL when i first vape, somehow time lapses i found that it is more suitable for me to go with DL
Ic. So are you questioning if it is airy enough for a good DL hit? Here is a run down on the air flow adjustment.

The avocado has two slots that are about 5mm long and 1.5mm wide. The top rotates and you have the option of lining up a small hole or dual holes. These are for a restrictive flow, and work well with a single coil build. One can line up one of these holes with the hole in the ceramic block and then the two holes on the single coil. However, if one wanted more air flow, there are slots the same size as the outer slots which can be make for a pretty good amount of air flow past the coil(s). Might want to YouTube the avocado and I'm sure someone has a video of those slots.

zlowly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
By the time we are having this discussion i'va already bought my self one of it
are there any good videos of building/wicking this baby? i will try dual coil build on it (preferably)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the time we are having this discussion i'va already bought my self one of it
are there any good videos of building/wicking this baby? i will try dual coil build on it (preferably)

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5659a6a709382535bf17649b15afd7e2.jpg

Build I did this morning. 26g kanthal twisted 3mm id. 7 wraps a piece and about .45 ohms. Vapes sweet 60-80 watts.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Felt like a retard making that video but hey... figured I'd show yall the vapor I get from the cado......the thing puts out quite a bit!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few things going... I'm not high...I'm not a redneck...and I'm not paid off lol... maybe I could get a good camera and start my own channel

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd watch,but I'm a redneck so watch out for the racist comments lmfao

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I was trying bash rip trippers...I think he's a fake redneck... I don't really have anything against rednecks...I live in ND... we r like northern rednecks like

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't that most of us on a Sunday? I'm on call so I just hang at my house and wait to get called for work

zlowly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now while messing with avocado i found that the ceramic block somehow doesn't fit the hole properly (or does it supposed to be no that tight?)
and yeah i just change from dual coil into single coil, i more prefer the flavor coming out from the single coil, especially with the airflow. It really makes my menthol liquid feel better

omnipotentduo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You guys are fekken noobs around here. I'm kidding but hands down for what they both are, hands down, the best on the market. So I've had my 3 avocados for a while now. I've shelved my Tobh, Kennedy, Velocity, Derringer, sold a few dark horses. I've tried many great tanks, Crown, TFV4/8, Cleo, just to name a few tanks. I wrote a review comparing the 24 and the 22mm versions. But quality control aside the only thing I'd like is a side fill version because I'm a mechanic and washing my hands when i need to top off is annoying as heck.

Nothing has come close to the pleasure that comes from these tanks in my opinion. If you are willing to learn to wick them well and take care of them.

VU Sponsors