Become a Patron!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi so probably the zillionth time this has been asked but before posting this I exhausted the search and have spent a bit of time trying to find it but no joy.
I did read how to change your avatar, click on you're red coat hanger with a head one then select options to download or whatever one, but when I tap on it i get "you dont have permission" message. So is it posts, cant perform it from the device I use? Any reasons or ideas please?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just go to your profile page and click on the Avatar and you should see this.

upload_2019-12-23_20-42-44.png

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, I keep trying that but get the error message. I'll try again further down the track.
A new time frame for avatar and PM permissions was set. I believe it was set for one week. Have you tried today? If it's still not working, I'll find out.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
A new time frame for avatar and PM permissions was set. I believe it was set for one week. Have you tried today? If it's still not working, I'll find out.
Hi, yes tried and get that I dont have permission to view this page of perform this action. That is when I go into my profile page and tap on my large avatar there.
I tap on this.
Screenshot_20191225-212600.png
Then get this.
Screenshot_20191225-212620.png

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi, yes tried and get that I dont have permission to view this page of perform this action. That is when I go into my profile page and tap on my large avatar there.
I tap on this.
View attachment 152129
Then get this.
View attachment 152130
I
l'll leave a message with admin and find out for you. I thought it was one week, but it seems it should work now. When I get the info, I'll let you know, too.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
it looks fine from my end.
What size pic are you trying to upload?

What avatar are you going to use?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi so probably the zillionth time this has been asked but before posting this I exhausted the search and have spent a bit of time trying to find it but no joy.
I did read how to change your avatar, click on you're red coat hanger with a head one then select options to download or whatever one, but when I tap on it i get "you dont have permission" message. So is it posts, cant perform it from the device I use? Any reasons or ideas please?

You may need to try to use a smaller pic.
It has to be around 1mb or less I think.

If you have a link to the avatar you want or a pic could you please post that in this thread?

We'll get this figured out together:)

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You may need to try to use a smaller pic.
It has to be around 1mb or less I think.

If you have a link to the avatar you want or a pic could you please post that in this thread?

We'll get this figured out together:)
Hi mate. Great, was wanting this guy.
images (24).jpg
:)

VU Sponsors