Become a Patron!

Back To Reviewing.

Hi everyone,

I'm Steven. I am in the process of kick starting my new review channel on YouTube, due to work, family and living I have had to put everything off over this past year.

So many new companies jumping in and out with great products, and now we have the TPD to contend with, is it just me or is someone seriously deranged enough to come up with that idea? (tax man perhaps), either way we are a community and that's not going to change.

I thought I would get back into the reviews for those just starting out in the vaping life, those who are not quite sure about it all. Hell, it took me a lot of attempts over around 3 years to stick to it.

I had a lot of bad experiences to begin with, and 1 day I decided to take another attempt and it hit me right then and there, I had just chose the perfect set up for my needs and never once have I looked back, its strange how just 1 or possibly 2 things just click together and I was really happy about that.

Naturally over the course of about 1 year I upgraded this and that looking for more and more, now it doesn't matter what I use, I am always happy whatever set up I carry with me.

Not to mention the ever growing number of E-Juice vendors popping up everywhere and struggling to get their name out due to the sheer amount of saturation in the industry, there are countless number of brands out there that each of us have never even heard of

At the moment all reviewers are all looking at the new big thing, (Smok, Innokin, Eleaf) you catch my drift, these are all great companies with great products, but they also have products for the beginners and this seems to be getting over looked.

That's where I am going to be aiming for, vaping has had such a drastic impact on my life at home, work, and on nights out, we all know it is the healthier, more beneficial way of life, but with everyone either reading that vaping gives you popcorn lungs or hearing that vaping causes cancer it scares a lot of people off.

I am going to try and help rectify peoples views on this and share all I can across all types of media I can.

My name is steven and I just wanted to say hello.

VU Sponsors