Become a Patron!

Backwoods Blends

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
NY Cheesecake

This is one amazing vape at first it was so creamy and smooth and I could not stop chain vaping after a nice dinner. But now after a couple of days the flavors are coming out even more. Presently I am enjoying such a nice toasted Gram Cracker taste along with the smooth creamy Cheesecake flavor. This is closer to a real NY Cheesecake than what some restaurants try and pass off!

Who else better than a New Yorker to review an e-Liquid with this name?

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Backwoods Blends Apple Pie!

Yummy and not too sweet tastes very nice after lunch Another fantastic e-Liquid from Backwoods~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vanilla Cupcake

Ever since receiving this in the mail I had a craving for Hostess Cupcakes and during my trip to the vape store I had to stop off and buy a package of Hostess cupcakes. Been craving cupcakes all afternoon! So I just loaded a up a brand new tank and a fresh atomizer and it tastes as good in a vape as it smells and tastes! So realistic I might have to go to the supermarket and but a big box of Hostess!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn this Vanilla Cupcake is really nice after dinner!

I might have to run to the supermarket to get some Hostess to eat because this is making me hungry after chowing down on Grandmas Pizza!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Red Velvet

This is one fabulous e-Liquid with a nice pleasant Chocolate flavor that is just right. It has a wonderful creamy flavoring and you can taste the Icing on every exhale. This is so delicious once I tried it could not put it down! It must be a secret ingredient that makes it an all day vape!

A total 5 Star flavor I recommend to any desert lover.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nanaputter

This one a very interesting Peanut Butter and Banana that is very enjoyable with just the right amount of flavor. Not to sweet and just nutty enough for my likes! Almost reminds me of homemade Peanut butter when I was young at the General Store. Another winner in my book

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Confusion

While tasty and flavorful I am not a fan of menthol and honestly although it is a interesting blend with a nice flavor it just was not for me. If you want a Menthol this is for you as it had the flavor I remember of the few menthol I had in my days.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cinnamon Bun

Smooth vape and a perfect pairing with my fresh perked coffee. Not too spicy or tart and the wonderful bakery flavor from a fresh Cinnamon Bun. Another great e-Liquid from Backwoods Blends.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Berry Crunch

This is a tasty e-Liquid with an interesting taste which is just sweet enough and has that cereal taste with a hint of milk. I never thought I would be a cereal vaper but these e-Liquids from Backwoods have made me realize there are many more flavors for me.

VU Sponsors