Become a Patron!

Ban from 3 forum for the same reason

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello guy's,

So i have been here for some time a i just realize that i haven't put down why was i ban.

Is quit simple actually i was ban from all of the forum because i get in big fights with all the members because they say it doesn't matter if you use original brand or a clone as log you vape and don't smoke. Unfortunately most people say the brand is impotent. I just think as long as you are out of the cigarettes any brand or clone is awesome if it had make you quit smoking!

And this is my story :D

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have no clue my friend. But according to them with clones you are not supporting the vape community. Or something like that

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My response to such types of claims is always along the lines of:

You don't want me spending my money on [insert what I am buying/useing]? OK, give me the money needed to buy [insert what they want me to use/buy]. You don't want to pay for my stuff? That is fine, but stop bitching because you have no right to tell *me* how i spend *my* money. You have no right to complain about how I spend money unless it is *your* money I am spending.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
alot of high-end forms do not allow mentioning clones, they created their forums for the express purpose of supporting modders,talking about their gear,and creating a community that modders can sell to...if you don't like that stay off their forums that simple.They make their views abundantly clear when you try and join their forums.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everything is cloned, always has been. Go to the shop see how many types of Cola you can get. They are different but 'like' products, I never understand why people get so stupid about them maybe they have never been outside. For me they help to sell the authentic, if I try a clone and it is good there is a decent chance I buy the authentic. In other cases like the Velocity they have never produced enough to satisfy the demand for it and everything they do produce is sold immediately - they can't sell more than they can make so it really doesn't affect them except maybe increasing the demand for the authentics. It's not as simple as clone=bad. But if I bought a $150 atty and someone comes and tells me they have a $10 clone that is better....I don't wanna hear that.....then I join one of the no-clone forums :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cloning is theft pure and simple..rationalize it anyway you want it's your life....it's like buying stolen tools...However the kind of people that collect authentics would never buy a clone, and the kinds of people that have collections of clones would never buy an authentic...soooo. I thnk alot of vapers have both clones and authentics...if you have the money you can afford to collect authentics ...great for you,but most of us don't.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
To there is only one difference between a clone and a authentic and its known as price. Aside from that the are pretty much the same. But it's just my opinion, i don't even buy clothes from those crazy high price brandes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To there is only one difference between a clone and a authentic and its known as price. Aside from that the are pretty much the same. But it's just my opinion, i don't even buy clothes from those crazy high price brandes.
no that is not true...there can be alot of diffrences....materials, quality of craftsmenship,customer service,ect....I've bought authentics and the deciding factor has been the reviews of their customer service, or the reputation of the company's commitment to their product, so I knew I could get parts in the future....I've dealt with modders who have gone to ridiculous lengths to help me buy their gear or find replacment parts for their gear..it was worth every penny I spent on their gear for that service.

But then I am a craftsman myself ,so those things matter to me...to other people...not so much....I buy alot of my clothes from Goodwill...but I'd rather buy a used sweater from Italy made from lambswool....than a brand new piece of chinese shit made from synthetic crap.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not true all the time.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
no that is not true...there can be alot of diffrences....materials, quality of craftsmenship,customer service,ect....I've bought authentics and the deciding factor has been the reviews of their customer service, or the reputation of the company's commitment to their product, so I knew I could get parts in the future....I've dealt with modders who have gone to ridiculous lengths to help me buy their gear or find replacment parts for their gear..it was worth every penny I spent on their gear for that service.

i'm not saying it's not worth, i'm just saying in my opinion it's a waste of money. If you can buy the " real one " grate the company deserves, but with the technology we have today there are low to no difference between one and the other. But i say once again it's my opinion and only my opinion if it is worth any thing.

Nice but i don't se a war between clones and real one. I just se people distracted with a brand and not the use of it. If it will help more people quit smoking the real brand or the clone, to me te only thing we shod be talking is how we can make more people quit smoking and not how much better a clone or a brand.

I'm not sure if i'm explaining my point of view the best way, i don't like these fight's they are pointless but at the same time they are good to se different points of view.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i'm not saying it's not worth, i'm just saying in my opinion it's a waste of money. If you can buy the " real one " grate the company deserves, but with the technology we have today there are low to no difference between one and the other. But i say once again it's my opinion and only my opinion if it is worth any thing.

Nice but i don't se a war between clones and real one. I just se people distracted with a brand and not the use of it. If it will help more people quit smoking the real brand or the clone, to me te only thing we shod be talking is how we can make more people quit smoking and not how much better a clone or a brand.

I'm not sure if i'm explaining my point of view the best way, i don't like these fight's they are pointless but at the same time they are good to se different points of view.
Nobody needs a clone to quit smoking...there is plenty of cheap gear and chinses designed gear that vapes perfectly well...you don't need a clone to vape.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nobody needs a clone to quit smoking...there is plenty of cheap gear and chinses designed gear that vapes perfectly well...you don't need a clone to vape.

My friend there is no point on discussion about real or clone. You will keep saying " original are better " i will keep saying "i't doesn't make a diference as long you are not smoking ". Neither me or you are right is just a question of option's.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what's the point of this thread? It's a topic that has been beat to death and always turn into a shit show. After getting booted from multiple forums over the topic you must know that nothing will get accomplished other than everyone fighting with each other.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what's the point of this thread? It's a topic that has been beat to death and always turn into a shit show. After getting booted from multiple forums over the topic you must know that nothing will get accomplished other than everyone fighting with each other.
^^^^^^this and further more why whine and complain about being booted from forums that have made it abundantly clear they don't want you discussing clones on their forums.Why did you even bother joining them when you knew their policies...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend there is no point on discussion about real or clone. You will keep saying " original are better " i will keep saying "i't doesn't make a diference as long you are not smoking ". Neither me or you are right is just a question of option's.
if you bothered to get past your bigotry I didn't say one was better than the other I just said these are the reasons some people make the choices they make you are looking to create a shit storm here , just as you looked to create attetion for yourself by talking about clones on forums that forbid it...

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

You are right.

^^^^^^this and further more why whine and complain about being booted from forums that have made it abundantly clear they don't want you discussing clones on their forums.Why did you even bother joining them when you knew their policies...

The ones that i was one, they wore so-pose to be " all vape item's " turn out they wore not wen i post a clone recommendation. XD

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are right.

The ones that i was one, they wore so-pose to be " all vape item's " turn out they wore not wen i post a clone recommendation. XD
I belong to 3 high end forums, and have looked at many more...all of them made it crystal clear what their feelings were about clones...

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
if you bothered to get past your bigotry I didn't say one was better than the other I just said these are the reasons some people make the choices they make you are looking to create a shit storm here , just as you looked to create attetion for yourself by talking about clones on forums that forbid it...

Wen i say ( "You will keep saying " original are better " i will keep saying " i't doesn't make a diference as long you are not smoking" ) i mean in a generalize way. Not on something specific. If i have gave you that impression i'm sorry it was not my intent.

And i made sure there was not a group of only original or clones, i got ban for recommending clones and brands.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it impossible to believe you were booted from what you said is 3 forums for the same reason and they didn't make it clear in all 3 of those forums what their policiy was..not believable....I don't care what the fuck you vape, but when you imply tht the only reason people buy authetics is for brand recognition that's just nonsense.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's posted in the "Another forum banned me because" section, so I took it that was his only point, to post why.

Yes it was.

But i don't mind talking about it, it just makes me sad how some people get so mad if you have chosen one over the other. Just like now, i try as hard as i can to understand the point of this " wars ". Wen i first started on vaping a few years back was all about the experience and how can you help some one to quit smoking.

that's because you didn't go to prep school and learn how to do it right....fucking proles ....

Apparently it's rood and bad manners to say you had a bad experience with one and not with the other.

It's funny what people spend their money on...for example I drive a beat up old pick up I couldn't give a rat's ass about fancy cars.

LOOOL

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi SoulVaper, and welcome. I agree with you, and I agree with zaroba; it's nobody else's damn business what I spend my money on, or how I spend it. I have a couple of cloned original Achilles RDAs, just love 'em to death. Love 'em so much that when all this FDA shit hit the fan, I decided to buy an authentic Achilles 2.... almost $100, and it's got WAY too much airflow, total ruin of a great MtL RDA -- my husband and I modified it last night by inserting a 13ga blunt needle in the internal airhole and cutting it off with a Dremel, so today I'm going to build it and see if it's better -- if not, we'll do it again, with a 16ga needle inside the 13ga! :giggle:

All my regulated mods are "authentic," mainly because I looked for good sales, and didn't have to spend a fortune to get them. My 2 mechs are clones, more or less, because I REFUSE to spend +$100 for what's basically a metal tube that holds batteries and a switch, that's just stupid. And I will almost certainly never own a P'vari, because their prices are outrageous, I don't CARE how good the quality, and I refuse to spend $200 on something when I can get something nearly as good, if not better, for less than $50 -- or even less than $30!

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi SoulVaper, and welcome. I agree with you, and I agree with zaroba; it's nobody else's damn business what I spend my money on, or how I spend it. I have a couple of cloned original Achilles RDAs, just love 'em to death. Love 'em so much that when all this FDA shit hit the fan, I decided to buy an authentic Achilles 2.... almost $100, and it's got WAY too much airflow, total ruin of a great MtL RDA -- my husband and I modified it last night by inserting a 13ga blunt needle in the internal airhole and cutting it off with a Dremel, so today I'm going to build it and see if it's better -- if not, we'll do it again, with a 16ga needle inside the 13ga! :giggle:

All my regulated mods are "authentic," mainly because I looked for good sales, and didn't have to spend a fortune to get them. My 2 mechs are clones, more or less, because I REFUSE to spend +$100 for what's basically a metal tube that holds batteries and a switch, that's just stupid. And I will almost certainly never own a P'vari, because their prices are outrageous, I don't CARE how good the quality, and I refuse to spend $200 on something when I can get something nearly as good, if not better, for less than $50 -- or even less than $30!

Andria
exactlly as you state quality is not the biggest issue for you....whereas I have bough chisels and planes from Japan that cost 10 times the shit in Home Depot costs....and I understand why people buy at Home Depot I don't for cetain things for other things like a barbque grill I would.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
IMO a clone is never as good as the authentic and the old saying you get what you pay for comes to mind. Are any clones good? Sure there are some that are good from what I have read but since I do not own any I can't honestly say for sure.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Andria

Well damm. You explain rely well what i'm trying to say XD more or less at lest better than i did so it's a win :D

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Like Bob Marley have said and i quote " Love the life You life and life the life you love "

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For example I bought an authentic GP PAPS V4....not a real expesnive mod by any measure,but an authentic...I had a problem with fitting an atty on it so I had a question for the modder about it...so I wrote an e-mail to the company...in half a day the modder Persus wrote back to me and told me how to rectify it....that's worth it to me...I bought a surfrider from BCV an authentic, again not an expensive mod,but I have had questions about the switch and parts and the modder has always written me back within a day...I like doing bussiness that way. and it's worth the price TO ME.but I'm not a collector..the shit I own I use and so I want it to work work well and if something is fucked I want it fixed right away, so I will pay whatever price that costs. and I like doing bussiness with honorable men....I like the karma it creates.If I can avoid it ....I try and not do bussiness with dishonorable men.sometimes it's unavoidable.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well damm. You explain rely well what i'm trying to say XD more or less at lest better than i did so it's a win :D

Well the opposite is true, too -- it's no one's business how other people spend their money, sure enough; so if someone can *afford* outrageous prices and thinks paying more will always get them better quality, they have every right to spend their money as they see fit, without a lot of crap from other people -- some people buy BMWs for exactly that reason -- they can afford it, and I hear the quality is truly awesome. But I'll still be buying Chevys. :D

Andria

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well there are option, i can say i never had problem with authentic or clone and we i get most of my stuff if it had any problem they don't find a way to fix it they just send a collector to get my MOD/TANK/RDA and give me a new one.

@AndriaD

Yes and i agree if you have spend the money the way you want.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And what a ton of people forgot the authentic makers were riding both sides of the fence.
They would do a run of authentic mods, slightly better quality or materials and have china pump clones 1-2 months before hand and profit from both.

Just about any fuckmo with a dremel, a soldering gun and some non hold my beer time can whip up a mod.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
And what a ton of people forgot the authentic makers were riding both sides of the fence.
They would do a run of authentic mods, slightly better quality or materials and have china pump clones 1-2 months before hand and profit from both.

Just about any fuckmo with a dremel, a soldering gun and some non hold my beer time can whip up a mod.

humm , you have a very strong point. 100% True

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah all well and good if the FDA go medevial on our assess, but that button on the paps v4 is a fucking dream.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Luckily i don't have the FDA problem i live in Europe, and unfortunately i don't know how can i help you all.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Luckily i don't have the FDA problem i live in Europe, and unfortunately i don't know how can i help you all.
we can give you some money and you can send us mods,and atties, and parts.besides we have a couple of years yet.I've pretty much found the vape and gear I like I'm pretty much done chasing gear.Sure there's some stuff I'd like to try, but it's not the end of the world.

VU Sponsors