Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Closest thing I've got to an ADV for me:

6% FA Banana
2% FA Cookie

I actually mix it at slightly less % than that, but the same proportions. It's one that isn't very critical on the ratio either, so no precise measuring required.

Lots of room for variations if you feel like it - 0.5% FA Walnut to boost the banana, or 1 to 2% TFA Brown Sugar Extra to give it some 'crunch', or the tiniest amount of FA Marzipan to fill it out to a gooey cookie (like 0.001% tiny! Just below the level it is detectable as marzipan). I've tried all those and more - which were good - but I keep coming back to the basic recipe.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
marzipan is a good idea . going to have to try this. thanks

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's surprising how small an amount of marzipan can take over this mix! I still haven't found a way to reliably get the same result. I'm going to make a dilution that's 1 drop of Marzipan in 10ml of PG (about 0.2%), and then try that in the BC - starting at 1 drop per 10ml (about 0.0004%). So bizarre, because Marzipan at 2% in a recipe is just fine!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, yes, bizarre. I'm gonna have to try banana again. I've narrowed it down to Banana and/or Catalan Cream that doesn't work out so well for me. It's sad because they smell so good and I have 10mls of each!

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would honestly have struggled to stay vaping without FA Banana! I could live without Catalan cream. My fingers are crossed for you!

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to make a dilution that's 1 drop of Marzipan in 10ml of PG (about 0.2%), and then try that in the BC - starting at 1 drop per 10ml (about 0.0004%).

... the tiniest amount of FA Marzipan to fill it out to a gooey cookie (like 0.001% tiny! Just below the level it is detectable as marzipan).

0.001% it is, roughly!

I made the diluted Marzipan using 1 drop (from a narrow-nozzled bottle) in 10ml of PG, reckoning that to be 0.2%. The bottle used for the diluted Marzipan also had a narrow nozzle.

The effect is noticable with just one drop of that in 10ml, but only barely. 2 or 3 drops is about right - a bit fluffy and a bit gooey, 4 is starting to be something different and more gooey, and 5 is where I can tell that the something is marzipan - almost macaroon like.

If you have your undiluted Marzipan in a wide-nozzled bottle, 1 drop in 10ml will give you 0.25%, roughly. Use a narrow-nozzled bottle for your diluted mix. Then 4 drops from that would be the same as 5 drops in my tests, and the ideal spot is more likely to be 2 drops of it per 10ml rather than 3. In fact, I think it could hit the 0.001% spot better than I could!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Cool bit of flavor engineering there, Hermit. I've never used Marzipan to add a fluffy effect. I wonder what's in it that lends that effect at such a tiny dose!

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was an accidental discovery, but worth pinning down the %. Really hoping that someone else will try it and confirm the effect - I'm still a bit worried that it's maybe just a quirk of my palate or something!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I put it on a post-it in my to-do area - so I'll be sure to try it.

eireboi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Closest thing I've got to an ADV for me:

6% FA Banana
2% FA Cookie

I actually mix it at slightly less % than that, but the same proportions. It's one that isn't very critical on the ratio either, so no precise measuring required.

Lots of room for variations if you feel like it - 0.5% FA Walnut to boost the banana, or 1 to 2% TFA Brown Sugar Extra to give it some 'crunch', or the tiniest amount of FA Marzipan to fill it out to a gooey cookie (like 0.001% tiny! Just below the level it is detectable as marzipan). I've tried all those and more - which were good - but I keep coming back to the basic recipe.
Is the fa bananna called bananna or ripe bananna.I know its a silly question.Just want to get the right one.

eireboi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Absolutley loving this long list nof recepies.It is amazing.Was starting to think there was not a big pile of recipies for flavourart alone as that is all my local vape shops sell and finding it hard to get online ones that post to dublin,ireland.Love the input from all the people who have contributed.Thank tou for ur kindness.This really helps me.KInd Regards,Eireboi.

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
I'm on this like a dose, Love fa banana and love the cookie and its been a while since iv has me some nana.

Thank you for the recipe and the idea, going to have a play now.

VU Sponsors