Become a Patron!

Bargain Vaping Alaska!! Joytech Evic VTC-mini 60W Kit

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 60W Starter Kit
This was one of the first kit’s I bought. It’s very small, but has some weight to it that feels nice in the hand. There is no rattle in this MOD at all. It is simple to use, and in temp mode is fairly accurate. I usually have to go a bit higher on temp using the Ni and Ti heads, but it is still a great unit for someone getting into T/C units. It’s not ideal for taking out into the woods though. I always recommend using an internal battery device for outdoors use. If you’re a vape bar person, or just a sit at home vaper, this is a great unit to have.
A bite-sized version of the excessively popular Joyetech eVic-VTC, the Mini version promises the same level of power and performance in a more compact package. Keeping in line with the less-is-more theme, this MOD is powered by a single (replaceable) 18650 battery, and fires up to 60W. Comes pre-installed with Ni-200 coil head, with the option to use the included Ti coil head. It is important to lock in your resistance while the unit is cool while in temp mode.
It has a lot of the same features as the VTC. To turn on the unit it is five clicks of the fire button. To turn it off, you do the same. To lock the control buttons, you hold both down for a few seconds, and the buttons will lock, and it will say so on the screen. To put it in stealth mode, you hold down the fire and left control button for a few seconds, and it will display “stealth mode on” on the screen. Doing the same will turn it off. Three clicks of the fire button will go into menu mode. It offers watts mode, bypass mode, temp mode for Ni and Ti.
I have found this unit for under $60.00 online at several different sites. Look here first, and then shop around:
Vapordna.com
Directvapor.com
Cvapor.com
What's Included:
· 1 x eVic-VTC Mini (No cell)
· 1 x USB Cable
· 1 x eGo One Mega Base
· 1 x eGo One Mega Tube
· 1 x Mouthpiece
· 2 x eGo One CL Atomizer Head (Ni&Ti)
Specs & Features:
· Battery:18650 battery (Sold Separately)
· Size: 22.20*38.20*82.00mm
· Output Mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW/Bypass Mode
· Output Wattage: 1-60W
· Resistance Range: 0.05-1.0ohm for VT mode
· Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for VW/ Bypass mode
· Temperature Range: 100-315℃/ 200-600°F

VU Sponsors