Become a Patron!

Bargain Vaping Alaska!! WOW...Eleaf Ijust2 Kit

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eleaf iJust 2 Starter Kit
Hey Alaskans…This is the kit you have to try!! For the money, it’s all most simple vapers would need. A fantastically dynamic device is the central component of this starter kit. Powered by a built-in 2600 mAh battery, supported by a massive 5.5 ML capacity tank, and a newly developed EC dual coil, the performance is nothing short of awesome! Direct output voltage-based system works in conjunction with battery life, and for me the battery will last most of the day. It only takes a couple of hours to fully charge, which is a great plus as well. The coils have been lasting me around three weeks without any burnt hits. The tank can also use Aspire Atlantis coils, Melo coils, and for T/C vapers, there are Ni200 coils available now. (Cannot be used on the battery that comes with this kit) Stainless steel construction for absolute durability. The airflow ring is a little cheesy, but wide open for me is the best vape anyway. The fire button is a little loose, but for me, it doesn’t matter. The overall performance and price of this unit makes it one of MY top products to recommend to beginners. Being rechargeable makes it a good one for outdoor vaping, using a usb cable to charge. I found this unit on Cvapor.com for under $25.00 with free shipping. You can find it in the states online for around $30.00 from Directvapor.com.
What's Included:
· 1 x iJust 2 Mouthpiece
· 1 x iJust 2 Atomizer Tube
· 1 x EC Head(0.3ohm)
· 1 x iJust 2 Atomizer Standard Base
· 1 x iJust 2 Battery
· 1 x iJust 2 USB Cable
· 1 x iJust 2 Airflow Control Ring
· 1 x iJust 2 User Manual
Specs & Features:
· Resistance: 0.3ohm (dual coil)
· Tank Capacity: 5.5 ML
· Wattage: 30 - 80W
· Threading: 510
· Large 5.5 ML liquid capacity & 2600 mAh power capacity
· Changeable atomizer base and EC head (dual coil)
· Spring connector
· Special heat dissipation structure
· Pure organic cotton wick
· Compact PCB board

VU Sponsors