Become a Patron!

Battery & Eliquid Safety

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It seems a little PC CYA to me:

1) I purposefully buy bottles that DON'T have childproof things, because I HATE THEM; and

2) if you're pregnant, vaping is better than smoking by a mile -- I smoked while pregnant, though I cut down to 3-4 cigs a day -- that was absolutely the best I could do. It would have been great if vaping had existed then. But the tiny amount of smoking I did, didn't harm my child -- he was born half a week LATE, and had zero issues.

Andria

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It seems a little PC CYA to me:

1) I purposefully buy bottles that DON'T have childproof things, because I HATE THEM; and

2) if you're pregnant, vaping is better than smoking by a mile -- I smoked while pregnant, though I cut down to 3-4 cigs a day -- that was absolutely the best I could do. It would have been great if vaping had existed then. But the tiny amount of smoking I did, didn't harm my child -- he was born half a week LATE, and had zero issues.

Andria

Same here I hate child proof locks I use to remove them from my lighters and I look for med bottles without them, but then again I don't have any children that I'm aware of....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same here I hate child proof locks I use to remove them from my lighters and I look for med bottles without them, but then again I don't have any children that I'm aware of....

Mine is almost 28, and if I have any annoying childproof things to deal with, he often does them for me. I have a packaging problem anyway; god damned galvanized plastic can make me froth at the mouth!

Andria

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine is almost 28, and if I have any annoying childproof things to deal with, he often does them for me. I have a packaging problem anyway; god damned galvanized plastic can make me froth at the mouth!

Andria
When I was real little back in the early 80s my mom use to have me open them for her. Lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I was real little back in the early 80s my mom use to have me open them for her. Lol

I swear those childproof caps come directly from hell, just to see how many blasphemies and obscenities they can make you scream.

Andria

VU Sponsors