Become a Patron!

BCF and Nicotine River Post PACT-What is your preferred flavor vendor's status?

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You guys probably already know this, but I'll post it anyway because I think it's important to have info on our DIY suppliers. BCF has informed me they saw this coming years ago and PACT-Proofed their business with a name change and removal of anything nicotine related from their inventory, so they won't be affected and will be doing business as usual. Nic River will continue offering PG/VG and flavors, but obviously won't be selling Nicotine to the public after end of the month.

What's your preferred flavor vendor's status?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What's your preferred flavor vendor's status?

In stock.. don't you think? :D
Then again. I am the only oddball that buys directly from the manufacture.
Occasionally tho I might pop an order at BC(F) :hearts:

However, I am sure this is hurting the smaller resellers. With the ejuice sites and hardware sites not available either.. a lot of incomes will be hurt. Wonder where those green jobs are at? Nevermind.. I got a lawnmower!

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In stock.. don't you think? :D
Then again. I am the only oddball that buys directly from the manufacture.
Occasionally tho I might pop an order at BC(F) :hearts:

However, I am sure this is hurting the smaller resellers. With the ejuice sites and hardware sites not available either.. a lot of incomes will be hurt. Wonder where those green jobs are at? Nevermind.. I got a lawnmower!
Isn't that expensive, buying direct? I checked Capella's website and their prices are way more than BCF.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Isn't that expensive, buying direct?

Not really.. and I don't get the "Out of Stock" either.. I only use flv.. so I am used to paying for expensive flavors.. they last a lot longer, and taste better.. at least for me. If I use way less of a flavor, in the end.. I am also paying a lot less too. :)

VU Sponsors