Become a Patron!

Berry Crunch Cheesecake

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been toying around with TFA Berry Crunch and came up with this. I liked the idea of having a cereal graham crust, soooo. I may also try adding some TFA Honey Circles to the mix as well to bring up the cereal crust flavor. Give it a week to steep for full smoothness, but try it after a day or two.
Berry Crunch(TFA) 6%
NY Cheesecake(CAP) 4%(Has the bad stuff)
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 1%(Go no higher than 1%)
Custard(FA) 1%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%
(I mix 30/70vg-2mg)
May need a few tweaks here and there for your personal flavor preference, but I'm finding it smooth and mellow the way it is.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yet another to add to the list to mix, and I have all those flavors.:D

Cool, I'm going to have a bunch to vape on next weekend when I get back from this week's trip to FL Note to self add TFA Honey Circles to my to buy list in anticipation...

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet another to add to the list to mix, and I have all those flavors.:D

Cool, I'm going to have a bunch to vape on next weekend when I get back from this week's trip to FL Note to self add TFA Honey Circles to my to buy list in anticipation...
We got to met up one of these days, but as usual, company in town. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER!!!;)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We got to met up one of these days, but as usual, company in town. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER!!!;)
That's a big 10-4. I'm going to Miami every other week now. Maybe meet in Fort Lauderdale for dinner some night. I found some good restaurants in the Las Olas area that are reasonably priced.

VU Sponsors