Become a Patron!

Berry Crunch Ice Cream

bigliu518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In an earlier comment I made I said that this recipe reminded me of a certain Juice I vaped a long time ago. It was kind of like a creamy honey dew deal. So I just mixed this up :

TPA honey dew 1%
TPA dairy milk 2%
Capella VBIC 5%
(Just swapped out berry crunch for honey dew. The rest is the original recipe)
I mix pretty much everything at 55/45 VG/PG

Just tried is as a shake and vape dripping it on my dual build Clapton coils that are at .3ohms on a series unregulated mod (added this because people usually seem to ask what watts/temp people are vaping certain recipes at). I dig it. IMO Capella VBIC seems to take shape at 3-4 days of steeping so I'm letting it sit now. Just figured I'd share. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TPA dairy milk 2%
Capella VBIC 5%

I read the Honey part first and thought, Oh, Milk & Honey, cool idea.
Then I saw the Dew part and thought, crap, I don't even have that one, lol.

Pretty decent base as you can use just about anything with them.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In an earlier comment I made I said that this recipe reminded me of a certain Juice I vaped a long time ago. It was kind of like a creamy honey dew deal. So I just mixed this up :

TPA honey dew 1%
TPA dairy milk 2%
Capella VBIC 5%
(Just swapped out berry crunch for honey dew. The rest is the original recipe)
I mix pretty much everything at 55/45 VG/PG

Just tried is as a shake and vape dripping it on my dual build Clapton coils that are at .3ohms on a series unregulated mod (added this because people usually seem to ask what watts/temp people are vaping certain recipes at). I dig it. IMO Capella VBIC seems to take shape at 3-4 days of steeping so I'm letting it sit now. Just figured I'd share. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read the Honey part first and thought, Oh, Milk & Honey, cool idea.
Then I saw the Dew part and thought, crap, I don't even have that one, lol.

Pretty decent base as you can use just about anything with them.

Reading this makes me want to re-work this.
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/melon-balls-in-coconut-milk.123550/
Heabob, you really should try TFA Honeydew, I think it would be right up your alley, and I need to get some TFA Dairy milk.
I've actually made notes to try.25-.5% honeydew with TFA Fruit Circles. Honeydew in low amount almost has a nice clean, milk like tone when used with other creams.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reading this makes me want to re-work this.
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/melon-balls-in-coconut-milk.123550/
Heabob, you really should try TFA Honeydew, I think it would be right up your alley, and I need to get some TFA Dairy milk.
I've actually made notes to try.25-.5% honeydew with TFA Fruit Circles. Honeydew in low amount almost has a nice clean, milk like tone when used with other creams.

For some unknown reason I've never tried out, or ordered, any of the Melon types yet.
Probably should have tho, instead of buying 10 different cherry flavors trying to find a good oneo_O.

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some unknown reason I've never tried out, or ordered, any of the Melon types yet.
Probably should have tho, instead of buying 10 different cherry flavors trying to find a good one.
Melon flavors are nice warm weather vapes. They're a nice change of pace from dessert and typical fruit vapes. I find melons also mix well with creams, coconut, citrus and various fruits like mango and peach to name a few.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
This looks yummy. I love it when the flavorings I need are right in front of me already. Gonna whip this up tonight! :p

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Update- The OP's recipe tastes great after a quick hot steep & shake. Thanks!

chief63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Many thanks, good use of the Berry Crunch I had laying around. Kind of a fried ice cream. The VBIC and Dairy is a good base. Its a little heavy on the cereal grain for me, so I might go lighter on the Berry Crunch and compensate with a touch of some berry flavor (Forrest Fruit?) next time.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Many thanks, good use of the Berry Crunch I had laying around. Kind of a fried ice cream. The VBIC and Dairy is a good base. Its a little heavy on the cereal grain for me, so I might go lighter on the Berry Crunch and compensate with a touch of some berry flavor (Forrest Fruit?) next time.

Some prefer the VBIC at 4% instead, but it will mellow out some if steeped longer, like 3-4 weeks:eek:.
I do like the base of VBIC & Dairy Milk tho, seems to work nice for many things.

2% TFA Berry Crunch + 2% INW Biscuit is good too IMO.

VU Sponsors