Become a Patron!

Best 18350 battery for a mech.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So here is the story. I need some info on 18350 batteries. I know my batteries when it comes to 18650s. 18350s I have no clue on. What are the bed batteries and how low can you run them the old lady ordered a mod to run in 18350 mode and I won a convict juvi on mod envy this morning. Us, this morning. I was the 2nd to last name called on the show at about 6:30 am. That was a hell of a run watching vapers tv from 7pm till almost 7am.

I do not know how low I will have to run the hybrid. I never really messed with Genny attys before, but I know the woman will want to run low on her mech.

Any help would be great. Thank you in advance. I have to buy batteries. I got rid of my 18350s a while ago when I quit using my vamo and zmax.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
nothing with fire in the name for starters. I think efest has some 10 amp 350s that would be ok.
For ohms you will want to stay north of 1.0-1.5 ohm.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I figures 1-1.5 and use 28ga so it will heat up faster. On a genesis tou don't really go below an ohm. I've been around long enough to know nothing with fire in it. It is good you added that though because a noob might not have a clue. I will check out the the efest.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here is the story. I need some info on 18350 batteries. I know my batteries when it comes to 18650s. 18350s I have no clue on. What are the bed batteries and how low can you run them the old lady ordered a mod to run in 18350 mode and I won a convict juvi on mod envy this morning. Us, this morning. I was the 2nd to last name called on the show at about 6:30 am. That was a hell of a run watching vapers tv from 7pm till almost 7am.

I do not know how low I will have to run the hybrid. I never really messed with Genny attys before, but I know the woman will want to run low on her mech.

Any help would be great. Thank you in advance. I have to buy batteries. I got rid of my 18350s a while ago when I quit using my vamo and zmax.

I use the Efest purples rated @ 10.5 amps on my mini mods and have no complaints. The do adequately power my .7 ohm Orchid builds (dual coil) though at 700 mah have a pretty short charge life as you can imagine. An alternative is MXJO with the same rating, though I haven't tried those yet.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use the Efest purples rated @ 10.5 amps on my mini mods and have no complaints. The do adequately power my .7 ohm Orchid builds (dual coil) though at 700 mah have a pretty short charge life as you can imagine. An alternative is MXJO with the same rating, though I haven't tried those yet.
Save your money you already have them.
Just a rewrap of a rewrap.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sadly, with 18350's your choices are limited to it sucks or sucks less:(

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Imrbatteries has purple efest 10.5 am for 4.50. They are supposed to sell just legit batteries too. My mod is a hybrid. It was won on mod eveys anniversary show and is over a hundred bucks. It will be on my vape table next to my spot on the couch it is kids sentimental. I was the second to last winner, that is luck. The battery life isn't an issue. You can not take a Genny out of the house. It is like playing russion rue let with your jeans. The old lady vapes no Nic and doesn't vape a shit load so the battery life for her isn't an issue either. Her mods never leave the house.

I thank you guys for your help. I haven't dealt with 18350s in a few years. The Las time I bought a 18350 the vamo v2 was brand new and I was replacing the blue china batteries. Never trusted them. That probably dates me lol. .9ish is plenty enough for a good vape.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is a convict juvi. I do not know if I could wiggle in a 18500, not that it would bake mutch difference

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ended up ordering some purple efest 10.5amp. Should do the trick. 3 for 16.99 shipped.

18650battery

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
purple efast 10.5amp IMR18350 1100MAH? What about is good for work? Wait to you good news.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd have to say the new AW 800mah 12 amp batteries have taken the 18350 crown again at the moment as well...I just got three of them as part of my new year restock and they obviously aren't going to last like an 18650 but they seem to handle a .5 ohm coil without an issue...but if you're going to use it for an all day vape I would buy at least 3 or 4 of them as you're only going to get a good vape out of them for a little more than half of their rated mah...the new 800 mah ones definately last a little longer than their 700 mah siblings but their voltage drops pretty quick at .5 because it's pulling 10C out of the battery :)

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The problem is everything except Panasonic, LG, Samsung, and Sony are rewrapped. The quality of the cells underneath are usually not grade A. Samsung 25R are the best in my opinion.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, in 18350's AW rules. That's what I bought last year when they were still 6A and now that they have the 800 mAh 12A, well they're just that much better :)

In my experience imr batteries has a great selection of 18350 batteries, with reviews. Also I totally agree anything with fire in name is crap. I've also had bad luck with purple batteries. Since I have bought from IMR batteries,though, ive spent less $ for much better batteries ($3-6) instead of $8-12 at other places. It's important to mention to remove batteries from chargers when charged no matter what charger. Also there is no great 18350 because they are well small but I bought about 12 from different vendors and they were all soso, now from this IMR I've actually now have good ones! They last 5-6 hours versus 2-3. I use a provari3 and have it set at 5.3v and 14watts and cape a lot. Hope this helps, sorry for rambling Why is there no stars and bars flag on emoji?? Wth

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some PVTSO 18350's i got from Mad Vapes. Alleged specs are 700 mah, and 10.5 amps. I use 2 in a vamo I run at ~25 watts, so they dont even get warm...

VU Sponsors