Become a Patron!

Best 4 bay charger for the money?

dev199505

Member For 3 Years
I picked up a efest luc v4 a little bit ago for $40 just wondering if theres another budget 4 bay charger i could use and leave in the car that way if it got stolem it wouldnt hurt as bad lol

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Xtar chargers come with a DC adapter and should fit you needs well!

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank ill look them up the efest comes with a dc adapter just dont wanna keep a $40 charger in the car lol

My luc 4 bay charger came with a wall cord.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Star vc4 from Illumn. Comes with car charger but you need to buy the wall charger block separately.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thank ill look them up the efest comes with a dc adapter just dont wanna keep a $40 charger in the car lol

Might as well get some Efest batteries to put in it so you can collect the insurance when you car catches on fire

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Star vc4 from Illumn. Comes with car charger but you need to buy the wall charger block separately.

Do you mean the Xtar VP4? That comes with both the 12v car cord and 12v wall power supply. (Or at least yours should have.)

That wouldn't be a bad choice either. The VP4 only has status LED's, the VC4 has a display readout.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Xtar chargers come with a DC adapter and should fit you needs well!

Not all of them do now RJ. They have released several USB only powered chargers that do not include a power supply. It makes sense, in that some people may already have an adequate supply, some may want car charging... some may not need car charging... Keeps the cost of the actual charger down in context of picking what you want or need to power it.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you mean the Xtar VP4? That comes with both the 12v car cord and 12v wall power supply. (Or at least yours should have.)

That wouldn't be a bad choice either. The VP4 only has status LED's, the VC4 has a display readout.
Xtar vc4 Damn autocorrect.

VU Sponsors