Become a Patron!

Best 5000mah 21700's for my geekvape blade?

So Ive switched from a 4x 18650 mod to the dual 21700 geekvape blade. My mah/battery life is pretty close with the dual samsung 40t's which are 4000mah/30a each but would like a little more longevity ( I hate changing batteries mid day and dont want to carry spares to work)

Im running a pretty mild setup in my asgard rda..... small gauged dual claptons @ .43ohm/45w / 4.4v / pulling 10amps.
So I think im safe to assume the 5000mah 21700's would holdup well enough even though they are only rated for 10a continuous discharge each, Im only pulling 10amps and running 2 batteries in the blade so wanted to give a pair of the 5000mah 21700s a try.

Should I go with the samsung 50e's, the Imren 4800mah's, or the efest 5000mah 10a's?
Do you think they would last noticeably longer than my samsung 40t 4000mah batteries im using now?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as you don't exceed 60 watts you should be OK. Just stick to the name brand authentic (Samsung) and skip the rewraps...

That said, I run a pair of 30T for 24 hours at 80 watts (in TC), and have no issues. Might it be your existing 21700s are less than optimal? Or an issue with the mod?

Samsung 50E2... must have the 2...

Last edited:
As long as you don't exceed 60 watts you should be OK. Just stick to the name brand authentic (Samsung) and skip the rewraps...

That said, I run a pair of 30T for 24 hours at 80 watts (in TC), and have no issues. Might it be your existing 21700s are less than optimal? Or an issue with the mod?

Samsung 50E2... must have the 2...
No....brand new blade mod I just bought and 2 sets of the samsung 40t's from IMRbatteries.com, I work in a weld fab shop and we are allowed to vape so do alot of chainvaping at work. Its not that they arent lasting a long time.... I just want longer, actually looking at the boxer triple 21700 mod now even though I dont want to drop that much money... I might though

All I see on IMRbatteries is the 50E's..... where can I find the 50E2's, and whats the difference?

thanks guys!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
where can I find the 50E2's, and whats the difference?
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/t...50e2-9-8a-4900mah-21700-great-battery.887711/

This was pre rpoduction tests.
Also takes a while for cells to make it to the vaping world since sony, Samsung nor LG officially releast those s=cells for single cell use and especially not for vaping.
They are designed ONLY for use in protected battery packs.
Single cell sources have to get them in a round about way.
All of the 1st run 50E2 cells may be for just one manufacturer. Say for a new cordless vacuum or cordless power tool.

I found no Mooch test results for the plain 50 cell.

VU Sponsors