Become a Patron!
Hey so I've been vaping using mods and RDA'S on and off for the past 3 years (mainly off). It's actually been a year and a half since I've used one... But I just ordered a Lucifer box mod clone and a temple RDA to go with it. Needless to say, it couldn't come fast enough!!! But since I've been out of the loop for a while, I wanted to know some of the best Brands/ flavors around at the moment for a cloud/ flavor chaserr that likes dessert/ bakery flavors but is open to other ones. Thanks for the help!!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was never one for desert flavored e-Liquids and recently started on them with Backwoods Blends NY Cheesecake and a Sample pack from Suicide Bunny. No regrets so far. Hope it helps but remember this is my first venture into Deserts flavors on my own and the recommendations at the Vape Shop never did it for me.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, the best is my DIY Applemint, but it isn't for sale :) Sorry, I DIY and don't have any idea. But welcome to the board.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know what flavors you like but I pretty much vape three different kinds..

One hit wonder - milk man, rocket man and muffin man

Mohawk - yohawk, sinful strawberry. Punkberry

Loaded glazed donuts

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@SteveS45
Duuuude suicide bunny is my favorite!!! I love em all, but mothers milk will always be my #1 flavor :)
Thanks for the suggestions!

I started off today with NY Cheesecake while having coffee than switched to my normal Tobacco Blend and back to the NY Cheesecake then once I empty the tank going to vape the Mother Milk because of your post!

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One hit wonder - milk man, rocket man and muffin man

Have you vaped it recently? My first order from them was amazing. Just amazing, and I finished the bottle fast after the required 2-week steeping.
The order after that barely had any flavor. I tried buying again and the bottle came in the mail cracked open, juice everywhere. They sent me a free replacement. The remainder of the leaked juice wasn't good, and the replacement didn't really steep, it just degraded in the bottle. Very sad about that, as the juice is sweet and flavorful the way I like'em.

Have you experienced any of that?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
that's fucking easy...cheeseburger.

Is there really a Cheeseburger e-Liquid? I know I saw Chicken and Waffle and now I have to Google this one! Kaptain Sperrow had me digging into the Dark Web before someone posted a link!

62181707.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Googling a Cheeseburger e-Liquid has come up with some of the worlds most vile tasting e-Liquid reviews! LMFAO

Rabbit

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there really a Cheeseburger e-Liquid? I know I saw Chicken and Waffle and now I have to Google this one! Kaptain Sperrow had me digging into the Dark Web before someone posted a link!

62181707.jpg
I didn't know they sold ejuice down there. :eek:

@skt239 Thanks man, those all sound like some out of this world,delectable flavors. Most def gonna try as many as I can afford.
Has anyone tried Cosmic Fog's Milk & Honey??? It sounds orgasmic!
@Vapin_4_Real
Stash eh? What flavors by them do you recommend?

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cosmic Fog's Milk & Honey???

I have, and I believe I got a bad batch. I didn't like it at all.
However, I tried Yaeliq's Milk and Honey and really like it. It's an ADV. Lot's of flavor, not too strong, somewhat complex and just a tad sweet.

@Mjfranci
Hey, thanks for the warning with Cosmic fog. And thanks for the recommendation on Yaeliq's Milk & Honey; sounds like my kind of flavor. Got any other favorites you'd be down to recommend?

ploomz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I recently tried out some flavors form Strawberry Queen. If you like strawberries then I definitely recommend trying this line. I like them all except The King, but I am not a big menthol guy.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did not see Menthol mentioned in the listing. But I see they are just strawberry?

ploomz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Oh... they say over Ice. Guess that means menthol. I think they made a really good strawberry base and then made different versions. The Cream one was ok and the Doughnut one is good.. but for me The Queen takes it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I did see over ice but they should say menthol. I would be upset getting a Menthol when I do not like menthol.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's a list of my go to juice companies. All good stuff, just find what you like.

Verdevalleyvapes.com Many Flavors I like here. Raspberry Custard, Krunchy Berries, and Vanilla Cream are my Favorites
Yaeliq.com Best Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
swaggsauceusa.com You gotta try Stifflers Mom. Mad Batter is great as well
www.mittenvapors.com Lots of great Flavors
http://www.southernskyejuice.com Turbulence is my favorite
caseyjonesmainlinereserve.com Renegade and Blue Slushy are great.
that1vape.com Raspberry Donut is the bomb.
doodlebugsejuice-com.3dcartstores.com One of the best Strawberry Custards ever.
http://www.fivefoldvapor.com/ Deep Fried Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberries and Whipped Cream, just get it.
www.goodlifevapor.com Spook Sauce
www.vapejoose.com All their Cheesecakes and Bronx Berry
http://www.mohawkvapors.com/ Rockin Raspberry
http://www.unclejunks.com/ John Wayne Vanilla Tobacco and real smooth.
Also try Johnny's Juice on FB Best damn Custards I ever had their Blue Raz Custard is special.

Last edited:

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Deucesjack,

Have you tried Yeti Vapes?
I got their strawberry custard, and it was tasty for one day only. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...
I would hate to toss out 50ml of steeped ejuice...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Haven't tried Yeti yet. I keep hearing mixed reviews.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

@ploomz
I
Love strawberry flavors. They sound bomb; I'll have to try em .
Theres this local flavor thats been going around in SD called Semen Sauce,lol. Don't let the name scare ya away; it's an AMAZING strawberry vanilla flavor with a solid custard finish. It's sooooooo good, especially if you're sub- ohm vaping. Some real next level, all day vaping goodness. Shittt maybe it's made it online... I'll have to check

@Deucesjack
I'm stoked for all the recommendations... They all sound crazy good!!! I'll be trying them all out for a while First I think I'll try that Vanilla Bean Ice Cream; I've been looking for a great vanilla bean flavor. You'll definitely be hearing from me when I get it. Thanks brotha

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Backwoods Blends Vanilla Cupcake and Apple Pie added to my selection today. So good I had to go buy another Nautilus Mini so i can enjoy both easier!

Try them I think you will like them!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just received 3 bottles from Backwoods Blends! Red Velvet, Egg Nog and Cinnamon Bun and now come the hard part in choosing which one to try first!

Last edited:

ruandunphy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These three best recommendations I ever got was from this site. Itc for bargain hunters. Scope ejuice for the best high end stuff. And johnnys juice which is the perfect compromise of price/quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So what did you order? Long steep?
I have to open a facebook account to order from Johnny's. I love custard, so I'll do it soon.
Yeah, pm Johnny over fb and he sends you an invoice. Pay it and he ships the juice. They're good to go out of the box but like all good juices they get better with some steep time. They're my all time favorite custards. Definitely get the Blue Raz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

iivape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Check out Blu Moo by E Vapor Hut. This one is my favorite.

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone try Doused " the drank" I just want to see where it stacks up cause right now it's my fav. Couldn't even describe it. If anyone can please let me know. I think it's yummy.

VU Sponsors