VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
WTF???
This has to be the worst first post I have ever seen.
Welcome to the forum
Google it yourself.:facepalm:

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Plan of the perfect day

1. Show up.
2. Five minutes later ask for a better place.
3. Be told to "go unfuck yourself."
4. Reply back you've no idea what is meant.
5. Be met with a clear definition.
6. Pack it in and call it a day.

I wanted to k ow if anyone knows of any better forums?

Whore for attention much?

Sorry typed the above without looking. Being fair to you as someone new, I'll entertain the notion of a better forum. Better is a highly subjective and divisive word. I rather enjoy it here with friends, family. Ergo, in my subjective opinion, no, no I don't know any better forums.

Now quit being divisive as it is seen as attacking. Besides that no one can come to vaping underground and divide us. Sure we got our warts like any other forum. We'll fight you for them, which you won't find on any other forum.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So it was a Drive By Spamming and probably an "Insider" Job........................

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
baby-cat-fun-funny-Favim.com-1877576.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The best first post that I've seen ? I think this some kind of troll.
Missed this thread. My phone, not the forum is messing up with alerts.
Maybe I should dirrect the OP to the one I bailed out of after being there a few yrs.
If you like being called every vile name under the sun, have every post turned into some sick sexual inuendo, having your dead parents mocked and made a joke of (true and many gave it about mine who I thought were friends lols and thumbs up), your beliefs utterly ridiculed as well as being set up as a racist homophobe all out hater when you are not then go to @tejas95 P..... O. T.. V.....
Please offer the vegetables ;)
Though by now im sure Tejas is sipping a Pina Colada on his lounge chair now somewhere asking Nasa if there is a better flight to leave Earth from to planet Vapealot!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can point me in the best direction for online vape forums.... Im currently using vapingunderground.com but I wanted to k ow if anyone knows of any better forums? thanks!
Yes sweetheart...
there are LOTS of places you may find better suited..
let me point you in the proper direction....

There are some people in this world who have serious, undiagnosed problems:​

click ---> https://www.nystromcounseling.com/mankato-psychiatrist/?keyword=[nurse practitioner psychiatrist] near me&matchtype=b&device=c&adposition=&network=o&msclkid=6d8d0a3da9f41ec1c72955c681766c40

Psychiatrist: What We Do

NAL offers child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry and medication management.
Specialty areas include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Panic Disorders (with or without Agoraphobia)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Developmental Disabilities
  • Autism
Our psychiatric prescribers are trained in different backgrounds and all have the
same capabilities to assess, diagnose, treat, and prescribe for psychiatric disorders.

For more information on our programs and scheduling, please contact our coordinators.
Forms for this program can be found on our Patient Forms page by clicking here.

when you contact them ...
ASK THEM about Vapping....

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually I think there does exist a better vaping forum than the VU. Unfortunately however, someone still has to bring it online before people can use it. :p

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The onus is upon a visitor to make the best of their own experience/s. The forum that/those experience/s happen in does not matter. This also concurs in the meaning of life being for the individual to provide.

If that seems harsh, ... maybe one ought to consider quitting life. Sometimes spades are spades. Not apologizing for reporting my observation/s.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The onus is upon a visitor to make the best of their own experience/s. The forum that/those experience/s happen in does not matter. This also concurs in the meaning of life being for the individual to provide.

If that seems harsh, ... maybe one ought to consider quitting life. Sometimes spades are spades. Not apologizing for reporting my observation/s.
The age-old problem with observation is that, in it's happening, one might affect the behavior of the subject causing a false observation.

Schrodinger's Forums FTW! ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The age-old problem with observation is that, in it's happening, one might affect the behavior of the subject causing a false observation.

Schrodinger's Forums FTW! ;)

Einstein also points out when you observe the living it dies. Maybe we ought not be observed to live forever?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You'll like this...the fact that the music is by Alan Walker is a plus. ;)
He never solved the Theory of Everything, but 65 years later many scientists are still trying.... His last words in German to the nurse was probably " how about a roll in the hay" :cool:

BTW: Congrats on the Profile M WIN......:stars2:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can point me in the best direction for online vape forums.... Im currently using vapingunderground.com but I wanted to k ow if anyone knows of any better forums? thanks!
Oh I can answer this one. THIS is the best vaping forum. The other 2 major forums are 1) a bunch of wankers and 2 a bit too political. One is UK bases (hence the term wankers) and I think the other may be US based, but they don't like if you call out the FDA or Health Canada or Prov / State gov for stupid actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors