Become a Patron!

Best menthol e juice/help me identify the flavor!

BranDun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I juse started vaping and i used to smoke menthols. I found a juice by Gnarly Vapor called Polar sunrise and I really like it. I'm trying to figure out what flavoring it is they used so I can make my own. It's not an overpowering menthol, almost a light minty or spearmint hint to it.. someone please help or cam yall recommend some good menthol type e juices?

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Sorry, I can't help answer your questions specifically, but I can say that if you found a juice you really like, you should just continue to buy that juice. If you do want to make your own, there is a whole lot of information here in the DIY threads.

I wish I had a better answer, HTH!

BranDun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry, I can't help answer your questions specifically, but I can say that if you found a juice you really like, you should just continue to buy that juice. If you do want to make your own, there is a whole lot of information here in the DIY threads.

I wish I had a better answer, HTH!
Thank you. Sorry for the late response. It's just expensive to keep buying juices

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
That's true, but if you male "most" of your own and only buy one flavor, it should really help keep the costs down.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

BranDun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's true, but if you male "most" of your own and only buy one flavor, it should really help keep the costs down.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Very true. I've moved into other kinds of flavors now and have been experimenting with what I lIke most. But ill probably always buy a premie every now N then

VU Sponsors