Become a Patron!

Best place for ordering Hangsen flavors in "bulk"?

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any place better than Bull City? Just searching around, ECX mainly seem to only offer 10ml size. Wondering if anyone has a favorite site for 30ml (or ideally larger sizes).

Thanks!

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bull City is my preferred vendor for Hangsen and they do carry the 30mL and/or 50mL for a number of the flavors.

RTS has the biggest selection of Hangsen but they charge substantially higher prices (and they re-bottle, if that matters to you)

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, upon further review, BCV is actually more expensive than buying the equivalent amount of 10ml bottles from EXC. Of course, EXC is out of several of the flavors I need. Are these really our only choices for Hangsen (I'm talkin' about their tobacco) flavors??

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ECX has proclaimed that Hangsen is being discontinued. I buy from bull city. Shoot them a email to ask if they sell in bulk...it couldn't hurt. I know they sell a few of the popular Hangsen flavors in 50mL size.

Vapingzone also sells Hangsen

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I've obviously been spoiled by my couple months' relationship with Nicotine River. None of these sites have Cuba, and RTS is the only one that has RY3, but ya, their prices aren't great. I see that ECX sells a 500ml bottle of USA Mix for $50, which is a pretty great deal for a very good cigarette base, I just know that it's way more than I need. Choices, choices...just wish their was better choices for Hangsen's tobacco line.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I've obviously been spoiled by my couple months' relationship with Nicotine River. None of these sites have Cuba, and RTS is the only one that has RY3, but ya, their prices aren't great. I see that ECX sells a 500ml bottle of USA Mix for $50, which is a pretty great deal for a very good cigarette base, I just know that it's way more than I need. Choices, choices...just wish their was better choices for Hangsen's tobacco line.
Vapingzone has Hangsen Ry3 they offer wholesale as well. It does seem expensive though.
http://vapingzone.com/search-result...centrated Hangsen Flavor&timestamp=1460141110

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ecigexpress is clearing out their Hangsen. I'm skipping the offer because I'm sure its not new stock. However, if one is needing something cheap this is the time to buy. 99cents
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/hangsen.html?limit=50
We have a vu code here. .
UNDERGROUND10
They also have Nature Flavors as well. Slim offerings btw.

Ooooh, thanks for the heads up. Might have to place an order now. At least there's a few flavors I could use. They also dropped the price $20 on the 500ml of USA Mix. Gonna be hard to pass that up for $30.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order placed! I will be set for a really good cigarette base for years to come! lol

VU Sponsors