Become a Patron!

Best Sub-Ohm Tanks of 2020: Need your feedback on the article

Hi guys,

We have prepared a draft for the new series of "Best" devices.

The article is called: "Best Sub-Ohm Tanks To Buy In 2020: Bow Down To The Cloud Chasing Kings".

And I'm looking at what we can improve in this article, btw it's available here: https://vaposearch.com/best-sub-ohm-tanks/.

Let me know what we can improve in our listing. Like, shift the positions of devices, add more info, videos, etc.

I appreciate your feedback as always and trying to improve our articles according to your feedback! Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Objective video reviews may be nice. They are not really needed though. If you do choose to offer them I may suggest you use videos by Grimm Green, or Todd. These two reviewers I find are fair and objective yet if something is junk won't hesitate to say that point blank too. They don't dwell if it is junk but you understand and they explain that call.

The article read well and seemed objective to me. I may not use tanks myself. I am almost tempted regarding the Fire Luke 2, though. It seems a decent looking tank. That price too, nice deal to steal. :)

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Objective video reviews may be nice. They are not really needed though. If you do choose to offer them I may suggest you use videos by Grimm Green, or Todd. These two reviewers I find are fair and objective yet if something is junk won't hesitate to say that point blank too. They don't dwell if it is junk but you understand and they explain that call.

The article read well and seemed objective to me. I may not use tanks myself. I am almost tempted regarding the Fire Luke 2, though. It seems a decent looking tank. That price too, nice deal to steal. :)
I have both of those Fireluke tanks and like them. However, I'm not using them as much since I switched to rebuildables.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have both of those Fireluke tanks and like them. However, I'm not using them as much since I switched to rebuildables.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I keep reading here in VU good stuff about them. I spent around $20 but got 4 RDAs from Fast Tech this afternoon, or rather will. PayPal was not functioning for whatever reason. Opened a ticket w. Fast Tech as it may be from on their site. If not they will find out what the issue happens to be. They've so far for me had great service. This is the first Pay Pal hasn't worked there for me.

VU Sponsors