nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I hate saying this to newbies about DIY mixing,,, but feel I need to mention this, get some nic (ASAP)
Seriously, get some while you can. Then figure out everything else (we will help you with that)

Get some nic after you've learned what kind and strength of nic to get; otherwise, you could just be wasting your money or buying something that can't be safely handled.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe I should have been more specific. Get a bottle (1 liter or even just 120 ml) of nic 100 mg/ml) That is the standard strength most people get to make unflavored "base"... then just add flavors.
@nadalama , good that you mentioned that

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can mix any strength e-liquid you want, but 100 mg/ml is the most common and most economical way to go. Rumors (well... that's all they are) is that a massive tax is going to hit nic... maybe December or sooner.... so I'm not kidding (I need some more myself so I know how it feels... some people have 10 liters or more in a freezer.

You can mix any strength e-liquid you want, but 100 mg/ml is the most common and most economical way to go. Rumors (well... that's all they are) is that a massive tax is going to hit nic... maybe December or sooner.... so I'm not kidding (I need some more myself so I know how it feels... some people have 10 liters or more in a freezer.
Is dis massive tax in your country? I am in Italy, so not know much about happenings elsewhere in vaping. Sorry for my English, is not my first language. ❤️

Omg, I just joined and we have the same VapeOn name! It's probably pretty common here... So you think 100mg/ml is the best one to get? Any advice on where I can purchase nicotine?

Rebecca
(who loves your avatar)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Omg, I just joined and we have the same VapeOn name! It's probably pretty common here... So you think 100mg/ml is the best one to get? Any advice on where I can purchase nicotine?

Rebecca
(who loves your avatar)
https://vapingunderground.com/threads/anyone-looking-for-nic-base.711978/ I've heard good and bad about them.
I've also heard that Carolina Extracts is still selling nic. Just don't mention anything about vaping. There are several other threads down the page a bit as well about nic post PACT Act.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's the best thread here to give me an over to start making my own juice?
You need to be more specific, what do you vape now? ( mg nic, flavor ?) There is a ton of info in this section, also on youtube try Rugly Juice Recipes and Diy or Die...... Ask questions , there are short cuts but time is running out.....

VU Sponsors