Become a Patron!

Bestia Fiera-M - anyone know anything about this one?

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was offers this mech and cash for my Purge bundle and wanted to get some thoughts on it and watch a review before doing so.

I was told it doesn't like low builds but I don't generally go below .16 anyway.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had the clone and loved it, I see a lot of good things about the real one. Nice little mod and I was using a 0.17 in mine and it was fine

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was offers this mech and cash for my Purge bundle and wanted to get some thoughts on it and watch a review before doing so.

I was told it doesn't like low builds but I don't generally go below .16 anyway.

Any thoughts?

The Brass mods by Ernesto do have a tendency to get really warm with low builds.

My Copper Furia doesn’t have any issues with .09-.11

What I find really odd is as a simple side fire design how it does get hot.

Only thing I’d be concerned with is the mass produced clones that are nearly identical as the authentic.

I’d like a Fiera in copper, but those were so limited.

Most his mods were €220+ when they came out

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He was going to add cash but I think I'll just pass on this for now and see what else is offered.

I like the offer but am also concerned as there's a small dent (maybe too harsh of a word?) as well that goes right by the threading. Too bad it wasn't in better shape as I do like how small it is for a 21700 mech and it's only 24mm I believe.

Thanks for the replies as I trust the people on this forum way more than anything else!

Are those quakes kind of similar? I saw a purple one in the classies awhile back...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He was going to add cash but I think I'll just pass on this for now and see what else is offered.

I like the offer but am also concerned as there's a small dent (maybe too harsh of a word?) as well that goes right by the threading. Too bad it wasn't in better shape as I do like how small it is for a 21700 mech and it's only 24mm I believe.

Thanks for the replies as I trust the people on this forum way more than anything else!

Are those quakes kind of similar? I saw a purple one in the classies awhile back...

Raphael of La’Atlier is known for making some great mods… Moly, Holy etc.

His mechs look great, he makes all his own parts even down to screws these days.

But it’s been reported it’s not a hard hitting mod… but I think it would be a great Single Coil RTA mech if you build around .17+

But I have zero first hand experience with it

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Raphael of La’Atlier is known for making some great mods… Moly, Holy etc.

His mechs look great, he makes all his own parts even down to screws these days.

But it’s been reported it’s not a hard hitting mod… but I think it would be a great Single Coil RTA mech if you build around .17+

But I have zero first hand experience with it

I loved the Mölly squonk I had way back.. I appreciate the reply!

VU Sponsors