Become a Patron!

Bestselling IJOY RDTAs Recommended in 2017 !

vapingbuy

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
IJOY has released many popular rebuildable dripping tank atomizer in the market,like IJOY COMBO RDTA,IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus,IJOY LIMITLESS RDTA Classic Edition and so on.And among which, COMBO RDTA and IJOY Limitless RDTA Classic are two hot and popular ones.See good reasons.

IJOY COMBO RDTA--First RDTA features a interchangeable gold plated deck, and pre-made coils.

IJOY COMBO is one of popular rebuildable tank and big welcomed by vapers. COMBO RDTA by IJOY has launched the market for ages with many good reputations and features 6.5mL eJuice capacity, Interchangeable Gold-Plated Building Deck used with 7 optional decks (IMC-1,IMC-2,IMC-3,IMC-4,IMC-5,IMC-6,IMC-COIL) and great compatibility and awesome flavor and cheap affordable price..
COMBO-RDTA_01.jpg

IJOY LIMITLESS RDTA Classic Edition---Most Powerful RDTAs in the market.

IJOY LIMITLESS RDTA Classic Edition 6.9mL Tank is super powerful,features 6.9mL ejuice capacity,pre-installed postless deck for high levels of flavor creation,11 optional decks(IMC-1,IMC-2,IMC-3,IMC-4,IMC-5,IMC-6,IMC-COIL,IMC-Coil3,IMC-7,IMC-8,IMC-9) and affordable price.IJOY LIMITLESS RDTA Classic has launched for ages with a good reputation for its performance,function and flavor.

IJOY-LIMITLESS-RDTA-Classic-Edition.jpg

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of all my tanks, I like the Combo the best. The flavor is great and it's the easiest one to deal with. I have 2 Exos and though the flavor is superb, it's really grown to be a general pain in the ass, especially when compared to the Combo.

VU Sponsors