Become a Patron!

Beyond the Bottlez - Great for the price

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beyond the bottlez ran a sale for $10 shipped on each of their 120ml juices. I ended up buying Blackout and blue razz bulls-eye. They unfortunately sent me one bottle incorrectly. However, after a few quick emails with the company, they provided me with a coupon code to place a new order on their site for a free 120ml bottle.

Both orders were received fast (within 3 days each). I have been steeping both for a bit now and they taste great. Blue razz bulls-eye tastes just like you would think. Blackout has a strong blackberry scent. It has a huge potential to be my ADV because of its fantastic smell and taste.

I don't vape all that much (maybe 5-7 ml per day), but I definitely could see myself buying Blackout again in the future just based on first impressions.

Last edited:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How long did you have to steep it for? Just curious....thinking about ordering from these guys but don't want to end up waiting a month to try it. Also, I see the term "ADV" mentioned a lot...what does that mean? lol sorry, not sure on that one.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The blue razz needed steeping for a few days, but I am good with saying that the Blackout I received smelled and tasted great from the moment I received it.

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nevermind. I see they are increasing prices of a certain line. Holy crapola.Double the price according to their FB page.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors