Become a Patron!

Big mistake CosmicFogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Vapers,
We would like to inform everyone of Vape Community in the world that we, Turkish Vapers, feel very embarrased and got insulted by the world well-known e-liquid brand called Cosmic Fog. They have blamed one of our Turkish vaper of selling counterfeit items in Turkish market, who was already appointed an authorized distributor in Turkey. As he contacted with the company 2 times by the phone asking what evidences they have and asked them to share these evidences to Turkish vape community or he would go for his rights in the US. Sell of Vaping items are officially not allowed in Turkey, therefore the company has clearly and repeatedly told him that we're like selling cxxxxxx in the US or smugglers or so on who cannot claim any right.

Our friend has recorded these talks and open to share with anyone upon request. We would like to inform everyone that we're not drug dealers or consumers, we are not as they called ethical smugglers, we are not Captain Jack Sparrow and we are not Pirate..

Also we are all know e-cig is illegal our country. But we deserve to quit smoking like all person. This is so important for Turkish vapers. Please write your comment about this act.

We need the World Vape Community to come together around this situation and we raise up a strong voice against this kind of "DISCRIMINATION"

#CosmicFogApologizeTurkishVapers

Respectfully yours,
Turkish Vapers

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Is this a state sponsored spam message or something? Three posts using exactly the same text by three new members from the same faction??

let me get this straight one person is called out for “possible” illicit business practices and that’s it the whole of the Turkish vaping community is suddenly taking offence and being discriminated against?

Is this right? I have read you message right there?

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/problem-of-insult-by-cosmig-fog.407165/

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cosmic-fog-scandal.407163/#post-2118100

Same post you are right. In this situation we are stay under suspicion about like drug seller or user. Because they are saying e cig is illegal in your country. How can it be true? If you wanna more information you can check our facebook group. We have voice records and SS . Like all vapers we are trying quit smoke . Not selling clone ,not using drug cxxxxxx etc!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Same post you are right. In this situation we are stay under suspicion about like drug seller or user. Because they are saying e cig is illegal in your country. How can it be true? If you wanna more information you can check our facebook group. We have voice records and SS . Like all vapers we are trying quit smoke . Not selling clone ,not using drug cxxxxxx etc!

Suggest you dip into this thread and follow it there instead

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cosmic-fog-scandal.407163/#post-2118100

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Something fishy going on here. Multiple posts about the same shit. Creepy profile pics. Turkey, Thanksgiving, Friday, C****ne, Governments.

It smells like a conspiracy.

Release the audio or it didnt happen.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He can't release the Audio or that would be an admission of guilt making an illegal recording of a conversation. And I agree @jwill that avatar is kind of Pedo.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Try something new?
Like one of the other 25,000,000 eliquid brands on the market.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors