Become a Patron!

BigBamBoob Here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bigbamboob

Silver Contributor
SUP peeps.... I go by BigBamBoob

I had tried e-cigarettes in the past when they first came out. They were just not up to par for me, they didn't last long and just didn't satisfy. A few years later I wanted to try them again, ordering Blu e-cigarettes and the experience was just the same. I said to myself, there has to be a better way. Searching on the web I found VaporJoes blog, not knowing at the time what that site was all about and thinking it was a place to buy products at the time. I realized later this was a place of valuable information on where to get deals. After reading through the blog I learned about APV's (Advanced Personalized Vaporizers) and then I placed an ordered for a vamo, clearo tank and some juice. I tried it and was hooked ever since. I learned about MOD ENVY, started watching and when DONE DEAL started I was a huge fan from the very first broadcast. That about sums it up for me....

WELCOME TO VAPING UNDERGROUND

bigbamboob

Silver Contributor
AWESOME BBB *brofist*

Back at ya Chev

pong-fist-bump-1.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
NO Towelie! We don't wanna... :D

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Welcome to the "madness!" Bump it up here like you do in some of the chat rooms and you'll fit right in!

^_^ /)(\ ^_^

Max Slaine

The Most Interesting Vaper in the World
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Excellent news keep it up. Make sure you figure out the difference between Quantitative and Qualitative values for the CISSP. Once you figure out the difference it will help you answer a lot more of the questions. There's a bunch of things to learn and remember like the different fire extinguishers ingredients for different types of fires. I enjoyed the "Physical Security" Domain of the CISSP especially. Just pace yourself and absorb as much as you can when you have time to study.

VU Sponsors