Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15% off sale at FT! GOLD15 now through the 3rd. Thinking about grabbing these SJMY panels. Anyone have any experience with these? They look nice.

I also snagged a Uwell Amulet and a pack of pods for $19.55 shipped this morning. Might come in handy if Fuhrer Cuomo decides to abuse his power over "public health" any further.
f849efe28cc2a647cc5ecd28bd999598.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
15% off sale at FT! GOLD15 now through the 3rd. Thinking about grabbing these SJMY panels. Anyone have any experience with these? They look nice.

I also snagged a Uwell Amulet and a pack of pods for $19.55 shipped this morning. Might come in handy if Fuhrer Cuomo decides to abuse his power over "public health" any further.
f849efe28cc2a647cc5ecd28bd999598.jpg

Sent from the Death Star
15% is today only then drops to 10 per website. Have a small "prohibition" order for workhorse stuff to drop but I think we'll be good on Chinese stuff. They don't care what any law here is, just keep selling and shipping.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What do you like, not like? Don't know if I like the gold at all on what I have. The silver will polish up. View attachment 146926 View attachment 146927

I'm not one to accessorize when it comes to the BB in aesthetics... love the look of good ole plain jane... Think the biggest accessory I bought was a drip tip from Chris Pissant from triple fucks on facebook... what a fucking hack that POS is (Person)

But If I were to match things, I'd put the black on the RPG ;)

Or if someone made white that would look sweet too... White parts on RPG... I think would look slick

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agree and agree. Anyone else feel free to chime in, all welcome.
I think the Clear BB stays as is. Polish the silver SSPP for the BX9. The gold goes in the drawer, only thing I've seen them on I really like is a Rat.
Black or white would look good on the RPG.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agree and agree.

Well then, office is closed for the day... Will Re-Open for regular shenanigans again tomorrow during the hours of Hahaha and Lololz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well then, office is closed for the day... Will Re-Open for regular shenanigans again tomorrow during the hours of Hahaha and Lololz

Seems a little quiet over there in triple C group....not much to follow even if I was following..

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agree and agree. Anyone else feel free to chime in, all welcome.
I think the Clear BB stays as is. Polish the silver SSPP for the BX9. The gold goes in the drawer, only thing I've seen them on I really like is a Rat.
I really like the gold on the rpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If anyone knows the whereabouts of my inners, please step forward.

2c85f23b2ea3c8dfcd089bc094ad8610.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems a little quiet over there in triple C group....not much to follow even if I was following..

I am not the type to just fight someone, but if I ever saw Chris Pissant in person... I'd just fucking roll him... like straight up break his fingers... not his legs... but take his lively hood away with the loss of finger use... so bad that even putting on clothes would take at least 20 minutes.

Wiping his ass would be just a chore with a wad of TP, but couldnt do much but spread shit...have an itch, but couldn't really get a proper scratch.

My most evil torture would simply be... tie the fucker up, then take 12" vise grips and go to work on each finger nail... then work cracking each bone... each phalanges, metacarpals and carpals, give him shots of adrenaline every time he passes out from the pain so he wakes up to it all over again... then finish on his wrists.

Hands for 2 years in pins and bolts to reconstruct...

Then I might say ok he had enough.

Doubt it though... I'd fuck him up the same way a week after he healed.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am not the type to just fight someone, but if I ever saw Chris Pissant in person... I'd just fucking roll him... like straight up break his fingers... not his legs... but take his lively hood away with the loss of finger use... so bad that even putting on clothes would take at least 20 minutes.

Wiping his ass would be just a chore with a wad of TP, but couldnt do much but spread shit...have an itch, but couldn't really get a proper scratch.

My most evil torture would simply be... tie the fucker up, then take 12" vise grips and go to work on each finger nail... then work cracking each bone... each phalanges, metacarpals and carpals, give him shots of adrenaline every time he passes out from the pain so he wakes up to it all over again... then finish on his wrists.

Wow..
2ckv51.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Holler if you need help, I'm just up the road from you:vino:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, so here's my version.

RPG- silver SuperTrvp button plate
Clear- Rat button plate
BX9- Gold SuperTrvp button plate OR clear button plate

Sent from the Death Star
Like the silver on RPG. Still dunno about the gold...I'm trying to like it.
I do like the Clear on the BX9
Low light pic now..
khgsdg.jpg

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ask Troy to whip you up all white parts for that rpg

White grippy, NN drip tip, white stock boro, white button plate and white control plate.

That would be sweet looking imo.

Reason I say white is the BBV engraving is white, just makes sense to me

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well shit... FT might make the delivery of the GTR before the DL Dvarw arrives LOL

Nah not really, dvarw was supposed to be here yesterday, but will be delivered today... tomorrow the GTR Clone arrives... I already fucking know I will end up having to buy an authentic...

Now if Nicotine River didn't drop the ball on my order I'd have the juices specific to those RTAs ready... but wont see my nic til Tuesday at the soonest... UPS blows.

Thinking about dumping Verizon after 18 years... our new place I have to use an Extender (Free) but once I walk out the house I get zero cellular service til I get in range of a tower.

Main reason we use Verizon is for Myra... from her experience with co-workers Verizon is the only carrier that gets coverage at all the hospital locations she works at... for me the battery drain looking for cellular service is insane while at home...the extender isn't truly cellular, its wifi but routes calls to the tower... it works, but phone still drains looking for a cell signal.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well shit... FT might make the delivery of the GTR before the DL Dvarw arrives LOL

Nah not really, dvarw was supposed to be here yesterday, but will be delivered today... tomorrow the GTR Clone arrives... I already fucking know I will end up having to buy an authentic...

Now if Nicotine River didn't drop the ball on my order I'd have the juices specific to those RTAs ready... but wont see my nic til Tuesday at the soonest... UPS blows.

Thinking about dumping Verizon after 18 years... our new place I have to use an Extender (Free) but once I walk out the house I get zero cellular service til I get in range of a tower.

Main reason we use Verizon is for Myra... from her experience with co-workers Verizon is the only carrier that gets coverage at all the hospital locations she works at... for me the battery drain looking for cellular service is insane while at home...the extender isn't truly cellular, its wifi but routes calls to the tower... it works, but phone still drains looking for a cell signal.
I have to say, I always thought of the Kayfuns and Taifuns to be comparable in quality and vape. Considering the GTR and the KFL 2019, the gap is widening in favor or Taifun. The biggest factor, to me, is build quality, fit and finish. The Kayfun feels like a toy by comparison (although a REALLY nice toy). There's a bit of sophistication to the GTR.

I guess $100 price difference will do that

Sent from the Death Star

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to say, I always though of the Kayfuns and Taifuns to be comparable in quality and vape. Considering the GTR and the KFL 2019, the gap is widening in favor or Taifun. The biggest factor, to me, is build quality, fit and finish. The Kayfun feels like a toy by comparison (although a REALLY nice toy). There's a bit of sophistication to the GTR.

I guess $100 price difference will do that

Sent from the Death Star

The thing that puts me off on many fine RTAs is the hump... why I gravitated to the Dvarw's and much Prefer the GTR... that flat top... can just slap my favorite Drip tip on and boom... done.

Kayfun's without the drop kit...Skyline without the drop kit...etc... so many I know would give a great vape... but the added $50 to be able to use my favorite drip tip... always ends up being a pass... the vanity I tell ya ;)

And with that $100 difference with Kayfuns as of late... I think they realized just how much money they were losing to the competition and decided to MFG the 2019 in *cough* China (Opinion)

Really debating going all lazy and picking up that Aspire/Taifun atty when it comes out... just depends on how far past $59 it will be... $59 or below I'll for sure grab one.... above... pass. Rather suffer with a Nautilus atty for $20

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thing that puts me off on many fine RTAs is the hump... why I gravitated to the Dvarw's and much Prefer the GTR... that flat top... can just slap my favorite Drip tip on and boom... done.

Kayfun's without the drop kit...Skyline without the drop kit...etc... so many I know would give a great vape... but the added $50 to be able to use my favorite drip tip... always ends up being a pass... the vanity I tell ya ;)

And with that $100 difference with Kayfuns as of late... I think they realized just how much money they were losing to the competition and decided to MFG the 2019 in *cough* China (Opinion)

Really debating going all lazy and picking up that Aspire/Taifun atty when it comes out... just depends on how far past $59 it will be... $59 or below I'll for sure grab one.... above... pass. Rather suffer with a Nautilus atty for $20
Ugh! Those fucking nubs drive me insane! I'm honestly think about unloading my KFL 2019. I much prefer my Dvarws, Tripod, and GTR.
Those aftermarket caps included definitely make it around the same price.

Sent from the Death Star

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll buy your Fawkes which will clear you for guilt free pursuit of the BX9.
:D
I think I'd feel bad if I did that.

What if she doesn't like Florida?
What if people are mean to her?
What if a hurricane blows her away?
Would she even call?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I'd feel bad if I did that.

What if she doesn't like Florida?
What if people are mean to her?
What if a hurricane blows her away?
Would she even call?

She will fine down here. Beach view, warm weather.
Jim's nuts are here, they love FL and will not shiver all winter.
Will send a postcard.
5966383603_70246a7cd4.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So been vaping the Dvarw DL today, tried 3 coils...

2.28.40 3mm 6/7 wrap N80

2.5mm in the same above.

Settle with 28/40 2.5mm 6/7 wrap N80 Clapton at 1.07 ohms at 24w

Had to put it away... really good vape though, just an airy Dvarw MTL.

All I have is 6mg+ juice made in bulk (500ml bottles)

Waiting on Nic I ordered last Friday to FINALLY ship tomorrow, or not...first time NicRiver dropped the ball with me.

But I have a bunch of 60ml bottles of the juices I enjoy in one shot form, so making a 30 to use in the DL is fast, since on the bottles is the name and % to mix at... made those 60’s the other day to save time moving forward

Depending on how well the vape is on the GTR that DL might take a hike

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So been vaping the Dvarw DL today, tried 3 coils...

2.28.40 3mm 6/7 wrap N80

2.5mm in the same above.

Settle with 28/40 2.5mm 6/7 wrap N80 Clapton at 1.07 ohms at 24w

Had to put it away... really good vape though, just an airy Dvarw MTL.

All I have is 6mg+ juice made in bulk (500ml bottles)

Waiting on Nic I ordered last Friday to FINALLY ship tomorrow, or not...first time NicRiver dropped the ball with me.

But I have a bunch of 60ml bottles of the juices I enjoy in one shot form, so making a 30 to use in the DL is fast, since on the bottles is the name and % to mix at... made those 60’s the other day to save time moving forward

Depending on how well the vape is on the GTR that DL might take a hike

Hope you really, really, really like the GTR cause I'm calling dibs on the Dvarw DL if it needs a new home.

P.S. I have some 100 mg/ml nic. from Nic River, I can send you 30 ml to hold you over, just drop me a line.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope you really, really, really like the GTR cause I'm calling dibs on the Dvarw DL if it needs a new home.

P.S. I have some 100 mg/ml nic. from Nic River, I can send you 30 ml to hold you over, just drop me a line.

I appreciate that Brew... I'll be fine. I have 250ml of my ADV, and some other mixes to get me by. Just figured ordering a week before the DL was to arrive, that my nic would be here knowing I couldn't vape 6mg+ in a DL without getting light headed... NicRiver had other plans... Called them, they said it was lack of bottles and absolutely guaranteed it would go out today... which UPS means it will sit for the weekend somewhere then move again on Monday/Tuesday lol

If I end up moving on from the Dvarw DL... I'll message you first.

It has the 6ml Glass section too ;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I appreciate that Brew... I'll be fine. I have 250ml of my ADV, and some other mixes to get me by. Just figured ordering a week before the DL was to arrive, that my nic would be here knowing I couldn't vape 6mg+ in a DL without getting light headed... NicRiver had other plans... Called them, they said it was lack of bottles and absolutely guaranteed it would go out today... which UPS means it will sit for the weekend somewhere then move again on Monday/Tuesday lol

If I end up moving on from the Dvarw DL... I'll message you first.

It has the 6ml Glass section too ;)
Too bad NicRiver isn't on Amazon Prime ! My offer stands, I'll just hop in the car and meet you somewhere:vino:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man I think my new place is just the black hole for deliveries.

Dvarw was a day late.... GTR will probably show up tomorrow... NicRiver being fuck ups... ;)

Back to your regularly scheduled Shenanigans... or for me... Peaky Blinders

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone ever do a deal with Screwston09? No feedback and he wants to trade a Q Class for my Illusia. I'm a little leery to say the least.

Sent from the Death Star

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone ever do a deal with Screwston09? No feedback and he wants to trade a Q Class for my Illusia. I'm a little leery to say the least.

Sent from the Death Star
If I was leery, I'd just simply point out that he has no feedback and you have a good reputation with feedback, so if he wants to trade you'll need tracking info from him before you send yours. If he doesn't agree, no deal. That's just me

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from the Death Star

If the person is an active member here, replying to threads etc. with regularity I wouldn’t think much about making a trade.

If they’re one that utilizes VU for sales only, yeah I’d probably pass.

Unless it’s like Trevor, he only posts on VU to sell stuff

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the person is an active member here, replying to threads etc. with regularity I wouldn’t think much about making a trade.

If they’re one that utilizes VU for sales only, yeah I’d probably pass.

Unless it’s like Trevor, he only posts on VU to sell stuff

Yeah I checked his post history and he doesn't post outside of the Hardware section ever. I have a guy that wants to buy it outright so I'll probably go that route.

Sent from the Death Star

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't do silver on the Fawkes. That's too OSU for me hahaha

Anyway here's the new rat. This is what I wanted it to be when I first bought it and was too slow on the FF drop.

724cfad3ad507b92073cc2fee55b4760.jpg

6d372baae12fc2ef8fe0deb3b057e687.jpg

I like it, all shiny and shimmering.
Justb lay the gold on the Fawkes for me pls.
:)

VU Sponsors