Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@~Don~, any idea the size of the pivot in the Sebenza? I found a place where I can get a pivot and brass washers, I just can't find my #%&*ing calipers! I may just run to Harbor Freight and get one in the morning. If you have the time, can you snap a pic of the Sebenza pivot, please.

CRK sells all screws etc for their knives on their site...not sure what you need? You wanting the whole pivot? Cause it has 5 pieces total...

Phosphorous bronze washers alternating diameter (2)

Pivot (2 piece)

Pivot bushing

The one thing CRK doesn’t sell is the pivot bushing, but the screws as I remember are the same, I could be wrong on the bushing itself...just don’t recall seeing it on their site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
d01dc7b6207ba6d75f5e862bcf4a5ba8.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can get the 4th separate for another $3 but yeah the pivot bushing isn’t available

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @~Don~, I wanted to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear! The Chi-Benza blade is a bit different then, I'd have to re-drill the pivot hole and i think I better let sleeping dogs....I'll just replace the plastic washers with the brass ones and call it a day.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah
88808456c42d99c17d8f95cfe1f78272.jpg

The 3 body pins are all the same size...just the pivot bushing isn’t available

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
upload_2019-6-2_7-58-52.png

The items underlined are the only things they don't sell on their site..

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
trying to find the exploded view take down mats they recently sold... I think they list exact sizes... pictures are on the site, but not much can be done zooming in, gets all blurry

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
trying to find the exploded view take down mats they recently sold... I think they list exact sizes... pictures are on the site, but not much can be done zooming in, gets all blurry
Thanks Don, I found some parts but I think the best thing for this thing is to replace the plastic washers with these https://usaknifemaker.com/washer-pb-3-16-187-inside-hole-diameter.html but the idea came to me after seeing this https://usaknifemaker.com/bushing-bronze-125-id-x-187-od-x-156-oal.html

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
although I would get stainless pivot bushing... the wear the other ones will have wont live long imo

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a 22mm KF Lite 2019 in the Hardware section for $75 shipped! Comes with the 4ml tank extension too. Stoked!

It'll sit nicely on my 18350 Phenom which should be here Monday!

Sent from the Death Star
Saw that earlier but I'm happy with the Dvarws......and you never know when the big one hits.....:vino::cry:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couple BBs in the Hardware section along with some other goodies. GREAT deals and GREAT seller. Dealt with him before... he also has my old 2x700 Stinger and Basic 1.1 up!

Sent from the Death Star
That stinger is on its way to my house now. I'll have both of your old stingers. Lol twins to match my twin kids. The mods look better though. Lol

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the A-Tank with the EUC adapter works great with the 0.5 standard coils. With the MF Bridge and the same coil heads you get more juice capacity And it works with the standard Boro.

If you get the MF Bridge Full Kit, you're able to use both the 0.5 ohm standard coils and the Drizzle MTL coils with the included adapters that further restrict the airflow.

Sent from the Death Star
Thank you ,

Has anyone any info on signature Tips EUC coil bridge will this fit all the EUC coils inc the 1.4ohm (drizzle EUC type) says fits in normal boro

Or would i be better getting the sxk EUC version.

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you ,

Has anyone any info on signature Tips EUC coil bridge will this fit all the EUC coils inc the 1.4ohm (drizzle EUC type) says fits in normal boro

Or would i be better getting the sxk EUC version.

Thanks

Last I know the Signature Tips one only allowed for the larger coils, 0.5 and 0.6.
Dont quote me on that though.

The SXK ones are en route from China and we're not entirely sure that the Drizzle (EUC 1.4 ohm coil heads) will fit. I'll update as soon as I get them in a couple weeks.

Sent from the Death Star

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last I know the Signature Tips one only allowed for the larger coils, 0.5 and 0.6.
Dont quote me on that though.

The SXK ones are en route from China and we're not entirely sure that the Drizzle (EUC 1.4 ohm coil heads) will fit. I'll update as soon as I get them in a couple weeks.

Sent from the Death Star
Thanks , thinking of getting one of SXK myself,

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Floated my idea to Peter about Dvarws... he e-mailed me back saying he will put some thought into it.

We shall see...imo he has been open about ideas from the outside...

Recap:

Guaranteed List:

Google Doc - Spits you a number -This is your placing on the Guaranteed List... Once a batch arrives you have 3 days to pay invoice... If invoice is paid, you are removed from the guaranteed list for a minimum of 21 days... to which you can add yourself again after - if you miss paying your invoice within the 3 day period, your Dvarw goes to the next person in line, and you're sent to the end of the list (Guaranteed still to get one, just have to wait longer)

Randomizer: Small batches 20 Units or less.

Every Friday 20+- < units randomized - You win, 3 days to pay invoice, otherwise goes to person next on the randomizer - If you win on a Randomizer you are removed from the Guaranteed List for the 21 day period - No limitation on how many Randomizers you can join.

As mentioned before, this is an idea to get a Dvarw into the hands of all those wanting one... it has both the chance factor and the guaranteed factor covered. It will eliminate those that just had/have awful randomizer luck, and those that enjoy the pains of randomizers can still join them. Just have to wait for a batch to arrive and your placing on the Guaranteed List.

Anyhoo ;)

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still haven't tried the dvarw, though it seems like it would fit with my mtl needs, having to budget sooo, which clone kit would dvarw users recommend.3fvape or fasttech preferred Chinese vendors ie the ones I've used.
Tia

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still haven't tried the dvarw, though it seems like it would fit with my mtl needs, having to budget sooo, which clone kit would dvarw users recommend.3fvape or fasttech preferred Chinese vendors ie the ones I've used.
Tia
This is the one I have. Cheap and comes with all the stock airflow inserts and caps. It's also interchangeable with the authentic

Sent from the Death Star

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Floated my idea to Peter about Dvarws... he e-mailed me back saying he will put some thought into it.

We shall see...imo he has been open about ideas from the outside...

Recap:

Guaranteed List:

Google Doc - Spits you a number -This is your placing on the Guaranteed List... Once a batch arrives you have 3 days to pay invoice... If invoice is paid, you are removed from the guaranteed list for a minimum of 21 days... to which you can add yourself again after - if you miss paying your invoice within the 3 day period, your Dvarw goes to the next person in line, and you're sent to the end of the list (Guaranteed still to get one, just have to wait longer)

Randomizer: Small batches 20 Units or less.

Every Friday 20+- < units randomized - You win, 3 days to pay invoice, otherwise goes to person next on the randomizer - If you win on a Randomizer you are removed from the Guaranteed List for the 21 day period - No limitation on how many Randomizers you can join.

As mentioned before, this is an idea to get a Dvarw into the hands of all those wanting one... it has both the chance factor and the guaranteed factor covered. It will eliminate those that just had/have awful randomizer luck, and those that enjoy the pains of randomizers can still join them. Just have to wait for a batch to arrive and your placing on the Guaranteed List.

Anyhoo ;)
Sounds good be great if can keep the list to people whom have not purchased one through his store yet.
Give a better chance of buying new,
And let the others use randomiser,
The dlc ones shouldn't be far off either,

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SO, I got the Nord pod system.....definitely not my idea of MTL - as you guys already told me - but decent restricted DL (for me).

Don’t push the pods all the way down, causes it to condensate a lot...push the pod til the lights come on and that’s far enough.

.6s have better flavor than the 1.4s, but the 1.4s don’t use as much juice.

They have some .8s also which is like to try

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My new pod system will be complete Wednesday when my new Kayfun arrives

Dvarw clone on it just to test the Phenom out. Hits harder then yo mama ever did.
df7c7257cf4c805f83036b9a218851a2.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

Nice... always got a chuckle out of "Hits hard"... especially for the near 1Ω vapers ;)

Only "Mech'ish" Device I ever owned that hit like a wet noodle was the Gooberfet... which I saw one on FB today for $80 and it didn't sell LOL

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice... always got a chuckle out of "Hits hard"... especially for the near 1Ω vapers ;)

Only "Mech'ish" Device I ever owned that hit like a wet noodle was the Gooberfet... which I saw one on FB today for $80 and it didn't sell LOL
I had the Dvarw on an AVP Lifestyle mod and by comparison the Phenom delivers more power for sure. I'm sure I'll subohm on it at some point with an 18650 to really test it out, but not any time soon.

I mostly just like coming up with douchey ways to describe how a mod hits

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had the Dvarw on an AVP Lifestyle mod and by comparison the Phenom delivers more power for sure. I'm sure I'll subohm on it at some point with an 18650 to really test it out, but not any time soon.

I mostly just like coming up with douchey ways to describe how a mod hits

Sent from the Death Star

I still time to time catch myself at Kennedy’s site with the 21700 Vindicator in the cart

Really would be a nice home mech paired with a GT4 with Nano kit

My cloudbrocloud self comes out once in a while

Shit might happen if Kennedy does their yearly 4th sale

Then it won’t be such a large purchase to just stick in the drawer

Probably won’t though....I set up my Able a bit ago with a .11 build...fucking almost passed out, no idea how I vaped like that

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still time to time catch myself at Kennedy’s site with the 21700 Vindicator in the cart

Probably won’t though....I set up my Able a bit ago with a .11 build...fucking almost passed out, no idea how I vaped like that

There were a couple Vindicators in the Hardware section. I thought about it myself for my Gear RTA. I occasionally get cloudy with that on my Detonator. I have it built to 0.44, which is a far cry from the 1.4 ohm builds I'm rocking lately.

Even when I was in my clouds bro phase, the lowest I ever built was 0.2 ohms. Never had any desire to go lower than that.

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's funny how we go in circles with this vaping stuff. I just ran across one of my old-ish setups, the hohmwreker(?) and dual coil Alleria at 0.09 ohms.....just about coughed up a kidney:blech::cuss2:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's funny how we go in circles with this vaping stuff. I just ran across one of my old-ish setups, the hohmwreker(?) and dual coil Alleria at 0.09 ohms.....just about coughed up a kidney:blech::cuss2:

I don't really see myself changing from the Dvarw's and regulated mods... just to simple and works exactly as I need.

I really don't know what got into me to go all cloudy... I might revisit my cloud stuff and build a mild coil set up... hell might just build one of the RDAs and slap it on the Dani and just lazy drip. nah probably not lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, just cancelled my CRK Impinda order lol

CRK is releasing a new Sebenza

Sebenza 31... added the stuff of the Inkosi to the Sebenza... Lock ball interface... removed the hole in the back, angled the pocket clip... made the thumb stud chamfering larger, added to the lanyard chamfer

31 year anniversary of the Sebenza ;)

Going to save up for one of these instead LOL

Picks when they are available.... but Tim reeve did a FB video recently showing it.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordering for one opens on the 7th... sure as shit ordering one.
Any idea on the price for these?
Just in case I don't have to sell a kidney to buy one of these, I opened the order page on their site:vino:

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any idea on the price for these?
Just in case I don't have to sell a kidney to buy one of these, I opened the order page on their site:vino:

pricing is the same...

Small Plain Janes starting at $375

Large PJs at $450

As pictured above $550

Right now that is the current pricing of Sebenza 21/Inkosi

Changes with custom graphics, and exclusives for certain vendors... like the BladeHQ Carbon fiber... be a tad extra... or the Wilson Combat versions +100...

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pricing is the same...

Small Plain Janes starting at $375

Large PJs at $450

As pictured above $550

Right now that is the current pricing of Sebenza 21/Inkosi

Changes with custom graphics, and exclusives for certain vendors... like the BladeHQ Carbon fiber... be a tad extra... or the Wilson Combat versions +100...
That's good, I don't have to sell a kidney, just a couple of molars....and who'd miss them?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Friday... end up on CRKs site... and the selection for the Sebenza 31 will be there.

Just not sure to order a small or large PJ... have a small Seb21 already... probably order a large... just wish they had the other blade shapes available...

But we can order them with inlays already... all the special wood inlays or Micarta variants...

I might wait til DLT gets it though... its really all about saving $50...

But DLT might not get them til Xmas...which I am ok with really...

Would be about when the knife would be ready if I ordered it...

Through DLT, I have reward points to knock off $32, plus free shipping... so another $18
That's good, I don't have to sell a kidney, just a couple of molars....and who'd miss them?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Friday... end up on CRKs site... and the selection for the Sebenza 31 will be there.

Just not sure to order a small or large PJ... have a small Seb21 already... probably order a large... just wish they had the other blade shapes available...

But we can order them with inlays already... all the special wood inlays or Micarta variants...

I might wait til DLT gets it though... its really all about saving $50...

But DLT might not get them til Xmas...which I am ok with really...

Would be about when the knife would be ready if I ordered it...

Through DLT, I have reward points to knock off $32, plus free shipping... so another $18
What you're saying makes sense but I don't have any of those perks so I'll probably just order it from CRK, now to find a place reasonably close to my house where I can try them out......

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What you're saying makes sense but I don't have any of those perks so I'll probably just order it from CRK, now to find a place reasonably close to my house where I can try them out......

Well if you register at DLT... they give you $11 worth of points by clicking a few things for Facebook etc... and they give free shipping when its over $100... I just have a few purchases I made with them to have $32

EDIT: CRK doesn't offer free shipping

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Recon1 in Encino or City of Industry are the only authorized dealers I know near you... Recon1 probably will have the larger selection

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recon1 in Encino or City of Industry are the only authorized dealers I know near you... Recon1 probably will have the larger selection
Yup! Found them on line. The Encino store is closer, the Industry one is about where Jesus left his sandals from me.....

VU Sponsors