Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well damn! You guys see this?! I love my Reaper V3 so I'm definitely m looking forward to this one. If this undercuts the Snail on price, it should prove pretty popular. Hoping for 80 US but expecting 120.
Todd did an unboxing vid in his FB group the other day. Not released yet, but I'll update you guys if I see it.
4690a3b8805cf45fc5e1caad9b3b65e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I saw this last week. But there are two things that I noticed. One is that the largest airflow opening is 3mm. I want 4mm minimum. Even the current Bridg'd is too restrictive for me. Second is that the juice fill port is at the bottom of the tank. To me it is an accident waiting to happen.

Then again I do now have 4 VapeSnails with a 5th on the way.

OTOH, this could be really popular. I'm usually just an oddball.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So something I noticed...

I went to GasCity, they have Black Odin 250Cs in stock... and being our dollar is a bit better and that 10% off... one can get it for $154 shipped...

Well they can’t ship to CA anymore

Anyone else want to see if they’re able to get stuff from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I went to GasCity, they have Black Odin 250Cs in stock... and being our dollar is a bit better and that 10% off... one can get it for $154 shipped...

I got my airflow plugs and mtl chimney for the Bridg'd from them a few weeks ago.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What's the 10% code. On the site now. If it'll go through I'll get it and you can just PP me if you want

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuz I'm looking at 169 before I put it in The cart

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

It comes up as $169.93 for me. And it looks like I would qualify for free shipping in Wisconsin.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Looks like it will ship to New York which is odd

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im such a mech head... and I buy shit I end up selling that is regulated... Like that Gen3 Dual... good mod after I fixed the heat issue... just sat with the Nightmare RDA on it... so had to sell it...

Afraid Ill buy the Odin and do the same... just sit after the novelty wears off in a day

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im such a mech head... and I buy shit I end up selling that is regulated... Like that Gen3 Dual... good mod after I fixed the heat issue... just sat with the Nightmare RDA on it... so had to sell it...

Afraid Ill buy the Odin and do the same... just sit after the novelty wears off in a day
I know what you mean.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That poor dude from Singapore about the Goons...

I was going to post there again, but I turned off the inner asshole and didn’t hit reply.

Sucks he took the wording literally and skimmed over the bottom part

“If you find the item authentic then it’s not a clone” warning

Straight in the

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That poor dude from Singapore about the Goons...

I was going to post there again, but I turned off the inner asshole and didn’t hit reply.

Sucks he took the wording literally and skimmed over the bottom part

“If you find the item authentic then it’s not a clone” warning

Straight in the
I don't think I'm understanding exactly what you're saying.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't think I'm understanding exactly what you're saying.

That I’m an asshole but chose not to respond to him as one?

Or the point he got poked in the pooper over 4 RDAs from 3F and that the money exchange of the Singapore dollar ended up costing him nearly $160?

Or missing the red flag at the bottom of almost every listing on 3F about the authenticity of items, but chose to believe what he read blindly that they were authentic?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or missing the red flag at the bottom of almost every listing on 3F about the authenticity of items, but chose to believe what he read blindly that they were authentic?
Mostly this. i didn't know about these red flags. I just thought that if it doesn't say "styled" or "clone" then it is authentic.

One of those RDAs he posted is definitely a clone. I'm sure you saw that.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have willpower. I am a good person who controls his urges.

I have willpower. I am a good person who controls his urges.............................
4,996 more times....

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I wont order a thing from them again. Tips are barely better than that one other fuck on facebook, tripple c fuck off all fuck fuck POS fuck lol

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So glad I don’t have the BB-Bug where I needed (wanted) more than one

I love them. With the right atty they are as good a vape as any other RTA/mod combo I have. I now have 11 of them. They include all of the OG BBV colors except for dogsh*t (Dober).

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, here is an interesting twist with my Vape smugglers love affair. I ordered a green/black dt to replace the one wife broke, and also orange/silver/black dt and button. For some reason it said I could not order a dt in that combo, but a button I could. Figured whatever, I'm gonna try. Got an email saying part of my order shipped. Figured must be the green/black set, and maybe the other button, but the dt they don't offer is gonna be a email fiasco. Nope, the orange set showed up, and neither of the green :giggle::crazy: now it's just fun :devil:

VU Sponsors