Become a Patron!

Black Serpentes Mod x Twisted Messes v2 Rda

McJane

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone who can suggest me a cloud chase and a little bit of flavor chase build for my vape? What wire do I need, wraps, gauge? Thanks Guys.

Attachments

• IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 19

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Well TM is a decent flavor tank. Not the best for cloud chasing though. MutationX V4 is my go to for clouds.

Now, if you want clouds, the very first thing you need to do is get rid of that Mechanical mod and get a regulated mod. Mechanical Mods are for advanced users, not newbies. You may not be new to vaping, but you have a long way to go to cloud chasing on a mech mod.
I can tell you, clouds are better on a simple staple coil, not claptons.
Im not being an ass here, but given the question you just asked, in the new users section, I can't give you the answer. That is something you need to study and research and KNOW for sure 100%.

Some things I can tell you are

Battery brands make a difference.
Battery CDR also makes a difference but also the internal chemistry (how fast the cell heats) is a big factor
You coil building should also be 100% spot on.

This is probably the best answer you will get. I can't imagine any member telling you much more than this. Since cloud chasing on a mech is an advanced topic.

Now if you want to get a nice regulated mod, and want a cloud build for that... well that I could help with more.
To actually do cloud chasing on a mechanical mod, you have to build to insanely low resistances. Low enough in fact, that I can't state the resistance in a new members thread. LOL. Low enough in fact that the margin for error is greatly reduced since reaction time is cut drastically.

Now that said.. i can tell you, your best bet for a battery is a Samsung 25R. NO REWRAPS or REBRANDS. The 25R has a slower chemistry, so the cell heats slower that other brands. 7 seconds is a lot in case of emergency. (7 seconds is the difference in time taken by a 25r to reach 100C under hard short conditions vs other brands.)

I use a 200w regulated mod for my cloud builds around the house and only use my mechanical for competition cloud builds for the 1 cell mech class. So for just big clouds, go regulated. Since you don't need to worry about meeting a class restriction. LOL.

McJane

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well TM is a decent flavor tank. Not the best for cloud chasing though. MutationX V4 is my go to for clouds.

Now, if you want clouds, the very first thing you need to do is get rid of that Mechanical mod and get a regulated mod. Mechanical Mods are for advanced users, not newbies. You may not be new to vaping, but you have a long way to go to cloud chasing on a mech mod.
Im not being an ass here, but given the question you just asked, in the new users section, I can't give you the answer. That is something you need to study and research and KNOW for sure 100%.

Battery CDR also makes a difference but also the internal chemistry (how fast the cell heats) is a big factor

This is probably the best answer you will get. I can't imagine any member telling you much more than this. Since cloud chasing on a mech is an advanced topic.

Now if you want to get a nice regulated mod, and want a cloud build for that... well that I could help with more.
To actually do cloud chasing on a mechanical mod, you have to build to insanely low resistances. Low enough in fact, that I can't state the resistance in a new members thread. LOL. Low enough in fact that the margin for error is greatly reduced since reaction time is cut drastically.

Now that said.. i can tell you, your best bet for a battery is a Samsung 25R. NO REWRAPS or REBRANDS. The 25R has a slower chemistry, so the cell heats slower that other brands. 7 seconds is a lot in case of emergency. (7 seconds is the difference in time taken by a 25r to reach 100C under hard short conditions vs other brands.)

I use a 200w regulated mod for my cloud builds around the house and only use my mechanical for competition cloud builds for the 1 cell mech class. So for just big clouds, go regulated. Since you don't need to worry about meeting a class restriction. LOL.
Wait what? Get rid of my mod? Lmao sir excuse you're being ass here tho. I'm just new in building coils with fullmech mod since I have variable mod. What I'm asking is what build do I need for my vape? You're answer didn't help me but insulted me at all!!

McJane

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

And also I'm always on the safe side, not asking for too much big vapors on a cloud chase. LOL Just wanted enough big vapors for a GIRL like me! Thanks and have a nice day. You're comment isn't appreciated but take it as insult as a fellow vaper! Oh and can you do me a favor? Don't leave a comment again on my threads! Thanks.

McJane

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone who can suggest me a balance cloud chase and flavor chase build for my vape? What wire do I need, wraps, gauge? Thanks Guys.

Attachments

• IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 4

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
And also I'm always on the safe side, not asking for too much big vapors on a cloud chase. LOL Just wanted enough big vapors for a GIRL like me! Thanks and have a nice day. You're comment isn't appreciated but take it as insult as a fellow vaper! Oh and can you do me a favor? Don't leave a comment again on my threads! Thanks.

Fine, it is your face. If you want to blow your lips off, that is totally up to you. But NOBODY on this entire forum is going to tell you an advanced build.
The first and most obvious clue, beside the original question, was you did not even state what batteries you are using. So you want us to tell you a build without knowing the CDR and brand of battery in YOUR mod.. Shouldn't YOU know that? Now once we have that information, we can calculate a reasonable safe build for an all day vape, but it will NOT be a cloud chaser build.
This, is me being as ass by the way. Still 100% correct though.

But everyone needs a point in the right direction, so...

http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.html

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/mooch.256958/

I'm going to toss you onto my ignore list now, so I will not even see your comments. Oh, by the way... ECF is even stricter on this topic, so you wouldn't even get the point in the right direction.

McJane

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fine, it is your face. If you want to blow your lips off, that is totally up to you. But NOBODY on this entire forum is going to tell you an advanced build.
The first and most obvious clue, beside the original question, was you did not even state what batteries you are using. So you want us to tell you a build without knowing the CDR and brand of battery in YOUR mod.. Shouldn't YOU know that? Now once we have that information, we can calculate a reasonable safe build for an all day vape, but it will NOT be a cloud chaser build.
This, is me being as ass by the way. Still 100% correct though.

But everyone needs a point in the right direction, so...

http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.html

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/mooch.256958/

I'm going to toss you onto my ignore list now, so I will not even see your comments. Oh, by the way... ECF is even stricter on this topic, so you wouldn't even get the point in the right direction.
So what's the point on commenting here if you'll just ignore it? LMAO I told you to not comment here coz I don't need you're insulting suggestions duh!! Can't you just say it in a nicer way? I don't care if you'll ignore it coz I don't need any of your dumbass insulting suggestions!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what's the point on commenting here if you'll just ignore it? LMAO I told you to not comment here coz I don't need you're insulting suggestions duh!! Can't you just say it in a nicer way? I don't care if you'll ignore it coz I don't need any of your dumbass insulting suggestions!!
Welcome, I thought his post trying to help you (post 2) was very informative and helpful, looks like your response to it was what sparked a harsher one, Clashing so early after joining the forum, maybe you should make google your friend:)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Must admit can't see how gbalkams post was out of order he had no information to go on so was covering all bases?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome, I thought his post trying to help you (post 2) was very informative and helpful, looks like your response to it was what sparked a harsher one, Clashing so early after joining the forum, maybe you should make google your friend:)
Exactly, but notice, I still added info that I felt would be helpful. You have probably seen me posting builds and comments in the advanced cloud chaser forum, so the stuff I said the person needed to research, I have already had to learn on my own, but Moochs blog was vital in that.

This topic involves some potentially serious safety issues, so I tend to be pretty point blank and not add fluff and glitter.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people IMO, only hear what they want to hear, if the reaction is as above, chances are you are dealing with an unskilled person trying to mimic what they have seen and have no common sense or care for safety.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
This thread keeps getting reported which holds no merit to deleted or close!

A inexperienced vaper should Never be using a unregulated mechanical mod! And personally in my opinion no one should use them when we have so many regulated mods with all the built in safety features that will give you the same vape.

keep_calm_and_fuggedaboutit_by_vicesome-d5gipei.png

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Some people IMO, only hear what they want to hear, if the reaction is as above, chances are you are dealing with an unskilled person trying to mimic what they have seen and have no common sense or care for safety.
I don't think it is a lack of common sense, more of a case where they have seen other doing it, but don't have enough knowledge of all the factors actually involved.
On a regulated mod, it is just add more wraps, get more clouds.
A mech mod is totally different. You need to know how much heat your coil can produce, how many watts it takes to power it, the resistance you need to hit to achieve those watts, how much heat flux you need to get the coil hot before taking your hit, how fast the battery heats when fired at builds far above the listed CDR and what to do if it vents, also using top notch batteries that you know will not go POP if it shorts. How long you have to wait between puffs, and a dozen other factors.

Edit. Modfathers post came in while I was writing. I totally agree with him. The ONLY time I actually use my mech is when my regulated mod breaks OR when specifically building cloud builds for the single cell mechanical division.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

McJane

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why you guys so rude? Better not comment on this thread if you keep on insulting it. FYI, I'm a mech user and a variable user. Just want to learn how to build for my own coils!!

McJane

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you guys do me a favor? Don't comment if you don't intend to teach or suggest a build. LOL thanks!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
toodlepuff.jpg

*standard reply to "I have been vaping for years and I know it all"*

I can drive a car. I have been for years. That doesn't mean I have the first clue how to build one.

Ok this is pretty direct. We have given you links to all the information you need to have to LEARN. If you are TO DAMN LAZY to READ it and LEARN what you need to know, don't expect us to blindly tell you how to build coils on an advanced user mod, without even knowing what kind of batteries you use. There it is, in simple terms. If you consider that rude, that is entirely your problem and you need to develop a thicker skin. Your feelings hurt far to easily. Deal with it.

If you consider me rude,that is ok by me. I would rather be rude than see your picture on some news feed with a big hole where your lips and teeth used to be. Think I'm kidding?..

boom.jpg

This person was using a cloud chasing mod, It looks like a mutationX or a clone, on a single 18650 battery in a mech mod. Now, knowing the MutationX is a cloud atty, this tells me he was probably building at a super sub ohm resistance and the fact that the battery exploded, tells me he was not using a properly rated, brand name battery.

So are you really asking us to suggest a coil build for clouds to you, when this could happen? Sorry hon, if your mod blows up in your face, it won't be on me!

Last edited:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ok guys, there is just no helping some people.. gonna ignore this thread.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you guys do me a favor? Don't comment if you don't intend to teach or suggest a build. LOL thanks!
Thing to do is READ, take yourself to some of the threads we have here about beginners and building your own coils, there are tons of threads, don't be lazy and expect someone to do it all for you.....while you are at it, read over the most important ones, that explain how to do it safely. You can't expect to start a thread like this and not get some backlash with out having done some homework on your own first.

VU Sponsors