• IMG_20200719_133447_LI.jpg
    IMG_20200719_133447_LI.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 23

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's it look like from the side? Is it an airflow ring. Check your gaskets make sure they're all there. If it's an airflow ring right there it could be condensation

Sent from a pile of wood chips

All gaskets are in place. Airflow ring its dry.

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_144346 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200719_144346 (2).jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200719_144456 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200719_144456 (2).jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 13

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am I seeing a bulge and a notch in the metal there? Or is it just a trick of the light in the photo or something?
blottoleak.JPG

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To me and I never owned this RTA... but the deck doesn’t look like it’s seated all the way down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My mini has it too actually. Never noticed before. I don't know then. The mini is an exact replica of the og a bit smaller.

leak problem solved. I hope it helps everyone who has the same problem.

Hello everyone. I had exactly the same problem outside the box, I tried to put the cotton in several different ways, and it was always leaking from the bottom and from the air flow after refueling, lot of condensation too.

It was then when I decided to wash everything and disassemble it to try to see what would be doing that or the cause, and when I unscrewed the gold plated positive pin from bottom, inside there is another one that holds the positive post and was kind of "unscrewed". "this is the leaking problem"

how to solve, unscrew the two gold pins on the bottom, remove the positive post, see if it is fits perfectly inside the plastic protection, put back on place, tighten the first golden pin that holds the positive post and finally the last one your golden pin 510.

the leaking is not due to bad wicking, but to one pin not well screwed ;)

So far no leakage or condensation in the bottom, working flawless :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors