Become a Patron!

Blueberry Cheesecake

NolesDave

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blue's Berries. Creamy blueberry cheesecake. Shake and vape. I use 80/20 (VG/PG) and nicotine at 0.75%. 60 mL batches. Awesome blueberry dessert vape.

TFA Wild Blueberry 10%
TFA Blueberry Extra 3%
FA Bilberry 1%
CAP NY Cheesecake V2 4%
CAP Graham Cracker V2 1.5%
TFA Sweet Cream 3%
CAP Blueberry 2%

NolesDave

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nah, you could simply bump up the blueberry wild and CAP Blueberry 1% each. Bilberry gives Blueberry that little "twang" but you have to use small amounts or it will take over the flavor.

Honestly, you could bump up the NY Cheesecake to 5% as well.

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
Nah, you could simply bump up the blueberry wild and CAP Blueberry 1% each. Bilberry gives Blueberry that little "twang" but you have to use small amounts or it will take over the flavor.

Honestly, you could bump up the NY Cheesecake to 5% as well.
Hmmmmm-Percentages are pretty high. My inclination is to dial down, but I'll try it. Do you weigh or measure?

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
I use higher percentages because I sub-ohm vape.
Being a newbie, I didn't know that sub-ohm requires higher %, I try to mix between 8% and 14% flavor.
I usually go 0.5 ohms, nothing fancy just the single coil on my itty bitty Eleaf iStick Pico w/ Melo iii tank. I have vaped down to 0.1 at around 45 watts & don't notice a diff. Haven't tried the TC feature yet.
I have found through trial & error that higher %'s sometimes taste funky, but I also crave more flavor than I'm getting a lot of the time. This tank delivers more than my Smok micro, though. Might just be my cigarette-deadened taste buds, bc my son's Uwell Crown doesn't deliver any more taste.

i agree that those percentages seem way to high . all you will do is mute the flavors and end up with a bad tasting recipe . sub ohm or not try to fine tune the recipe before going higher on the percentages and you find you will get more flavor than you would;d adding to . The ingredients look great and i am going to try this , probably at about half of the percentages listed and will report back , thanks for the mix .

VU Sponsors