Become a Patron!

Blueberry Cream/Blueberries & Cream...

vapeBebe

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for a tasty blueberry cream juice that is reasonably priced. No premium liquids, can't afford those unfortunately.

Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!! : )

vapeBebe

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've seen that company mentioned quite a few times this past week. Now that you've said that I might as well place an order. Thanks!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How do you feel about blueberry muffin? Both sweet-vapes.com and hardrockvapor.com have an excellent version of that.

Andria

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VVV Blueberry Custard is a very light flavor, which is fine for me, but if you're looking for something bold I'd look elsewhere.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The VVV Blueberry Custard is a very light flavor, which is fine for me, but if you're looking for something bold I'd look elsewhere.
Definitely ask for a flavor shot in the notes when ordering custards from V3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me preface this with saying, I am a total blueberry flavor freak. LOVE IT!

Ive tried probably a dozen or more blueberry flavored juices, and so far most of them have been a bust. There are only 3 I would recommend at all at this point.

My #1 pick and the absolute best blueberry juice Ive had is Buckshot "C4". BEST. BLUEBERRY. EVER! Though it is "premium" I guess and is a little on the expensive side

#2 is Higgycigs "Blueberry Buster". Really good blueberry flavor. Its profile is blueberry and banana cream or custard or something, but the banana works really well with the Blueberry for a really good blueberry juice. Love the stuff. And its cheap

#3 is Verde Vally "Blueberry Custard". Really good blueberry juice, but can be heavy on the custard flavor, which Im not a huge fan of. But as far as blueberry juices go, this is one of the better ones.

So far those are the only 3 I would buy again out of the dozen or more Ive tried. I have 3 more blueberry juices I just got tonight that I havent tried yet, if those crack the top 3 Ill let you know.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
#2 is Higgycigs "Blueberry Buster". Really good blueberry flavor. Its profile is blueberry and banana cream or custard or something, but the banana works really well with the Blueberry for a really good blueberry juice. Love the stuff. And its cheap.

Nice to find another who enjoys that mix! I get sweet-vapes' Blueberry Muffin, and add some TFA Banana Nut Bread to it, and a smidge of sweetener... it's AWESOME! Without the banana nut bread added, I find the flavor a little too sharp; I really dislike anything "tart" -- but with the banana nut bread, it rounds out the flavor beautifully. To me, that particular combo tastes like Blueberrry Mini-Wheats with bananas cut up on it... :D

Andria

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to find another who enjoys that mix! I get sweet-vapes' Blueberry Muffin, and add some TFA Banana Nut Bread to it, and a smidge of sweetener... it's AWESOME! Without the banana nut bread added, I find the flavor a little too sharp; I really dislike anything "tart" -- but with the banana nut bread, it rounds out the flavor beautifully. To me, that particular combo tastes like Blueberrry Mini-Wheats with bananas cut up on it... :D

Andria

Yea its REALLY good. The blueberry still stays out in front in the mix, and the banana just adds some sweetness and accents the flavor of the blueberry really well without being too "bananay" or prevalent. Its really good stuff, as soon as I tried the little sample bottle I bought I went and ordered a 64ml bottle lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just checked out Higgycigs, and WOW they really let you customize your juice, which is great for folks like me that need a lot of PG -- but they don't have a "85%" setting, just 80% and 90%. :(

I get the 80% at sweet-vapes with the blueberry muffin, but since I customize it with the banana nut bread and a bit of sweetener, I can round up the PG to my preferred 87% pretty easily, using this calculator -- I started using that when the only DIY I was doing was combining and customizing pre-made juices, it's great for that, but also great for real DIY.

I wonder if Higgycigs would customize it to 85% if I asked them.

Andria

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jenn, the woman who runs Higgy and makes the juice, is a great person and very nice. No doubt that if you asked her to do 85% PG she would do it.

Im actually having them make me a custom Blueberry Cream flavor. The Buckshot C4 has been the best blueberry juice Ive had, but its still not perfect. Im gonna go back and forth with Higgy trying different combinations until I get the perfect blueberry vape. Then maybe theyll release it as a new flavor, or at least keep the recipe on hand because I will be ordering lots of it lol.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jenn, the woman who runs Higgy and makes the juice, is a great person and very nice. No doubt that if you asked her to do 85% PG she would do it.

Im actually having them make me a custom Blueberry Cream flavor. The Buckshot C4 has been the best blueberry juice Ive had, but its still not perfect. Im gonna go back and forth with Higgy trying different combinations until I get the perfect blueberry vape. Then maybe theyll release it as a new flavor, or at least keep the recipe on hand because I will be ordering lots of it lol.

Well then that goes on my "definitely try this" list; great prices too -- 11.50 for 32ml, vs. the 18.99/30ml from sweet-vapes. That's the only pre-made juice I still buy sometimes, so I figured the cost was justified, but I like Higgy's prices a lot better. :D Thx!

Andria

ETA: I was just thinking... since both flavors are combined in that Blueberry Bust, if they can't do a custom 85% or 86%, I ciould probably just order the 90% PG and add a little VG, to bring it down to 87%, since VG is sweet in itself. I've tried 90% PG before and I can vape it, but after about a week, I have a sore throat/sinuses.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And just one more thing with the Higgy juice (I swear Im not affiliated lol), all of their juice is made to order (in a nice clean room), so if you prefer your juices steeped, you might wanna let it sit, although I think the stuff tastes great straight outta the mail.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And just one more thing with the Higgy juice (I swear Im not affiliated lol), all of their juice is made to order (in a nice clean room), so if you prefer your juices steeped, you might wanna let it sit, although I think the stuff tastes great straight outta the mail.

Yeah I usually vape stuff right away, if I buy it -- not gonna spend money on something I can't vape right away. :D Only time I've really found steeping useful is for tobacco flavors DIY -- then they need at least a month, 6 wks, to taste like anything. I did once come up with a Virginia DIY that was pretty good right away... but naturally, right after I finally perfected that recipe, I stopped enjoying tobacco flavors. :D

Andria

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if it's already been mentioned but the OHW rocket man is my favorite blueberry of all time. It's actually a parfa and is just delicious. Through their website it's $60.00 for 180mls but ecig empire has it for $40. It's a lot of juice to commit to but well worth it.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I didnt like Rocket Man, but you cant go wrong with OHW juice. It is a lot to commit to, but its quality stuff. Ive got the Muffin man and Police man right now and am seriously thinking about getting the Milk Man too.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I didnt like Rocket Man, but you cant go wrong with OHW juice. It is a lot to commit to, but its quality stuff. Ive got the Muffin man and Police man right now and am seriously thinking about getting the Milk Man too.
Milkman is great. If you like strawberries and cream its tough to beat.

Have you tried Betty Blue from Big Juggs. They have a great Blueberry custard. They also do a menthol version of it but it's not menthol as we know it. Pretty amazing stuff. You should try it.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How do you feel about blueberry muffin? Both sweet-vapes.com and hardrockvapor.com have an excellent version of that.

Andria
hey andria fancy seeing you here ..the kicked tou out to ?
how do they compare to roxy noodle diy recepy ? the blueberry cheese cake ?
myne is still steeping and constantly gets better.
happy vaping.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hey andria fancy seeing you here ..the kicked tou out to ?
how do they compare to roxy noodle diy recepy ? the blueberry cheese cake ?
myne is still steeping and constantly gets better.
happy vaping.

Retarded1 suspended me for 3 days back in early Feb, for absolutely NO reason, then insulted me when I protested via the Contact link, so I said fine, and never went back. They can FOAD.

Andria

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Blueberry Custard from Mig Vapor. Mmm mmm mmmm

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Retarded1 suspended me for 3 days back in early Feb, for absolutely NO reason, then insulted me when I protested via the Contact link, so I said fine, and never went back. They can FOAD.

Andria
jes I remember discussing computers ..and were told that's enuf and got wiped
and then the roxy episode ...still cant believe it . of course any of my comments where cleaned to.
question ...how can I put a quick link in the taskbar for vaping underground ?
still digitaly challenced and cant spell worth a shit either .
if you cant be good .. be happy !

VU Sponsors