Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
What a sexy classic looking tank. As far as single coil / 25-40w, right up my ally. I'm not a MTL'r or too restricted DL so I don't know yet if it's for me. But it's looking like it. 3 tips and 3 glasses and I can see a gunmetal/smoked sitting on a few of my mods now ?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He said they will, separately, same 3 colors to a box, but oddly the chimney extension comes with the RTA. Marketing ? Give me extension? give me a glass too ~
I know Bogan said they will but hopefully vendors will stock it at the same time ;)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking for me wide open will be too restricted. The draws in the vid for the open DL are edited cuts, except the first one or 2 near the beginning. And it looks like he's huffing pretty hard to get the amount of vapor.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking for me wide open will be too restricted. The draws in the vid for the open DL are edited cuts, except the first one or 2 near the beginning. And it looks like he's huffing pretty hard to get the amount of vapor.
Yes I believe its meant for a restricted DL & MTL. So it might be too restricted for you.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, there's restricted, then there's restricted :), and I think you're right. Keeping an eye on further reviews.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The MTL airflow is pretty obvious. Super tight and up. But why a reviewer wouldn't show/comment on what fully open is like (other than sound), is beyond me...:huh:
Anyways, for those interested this guy has a 2.5mm .33Ω alien in it, at 28W w/3 holes open for the visual.

Looks promising for me. I don't mind restricted just not too restricted for my usual style.
I'm still on the fence till I see a better fully open review, and so far I haven't seen anyone talk about outstanding (insert term) flavor.

VU Sponsors